PDA

View Full Version : what rules govern the battles

ZackStarre
01-31-2012, 12:47 AM
how come when attacking an alliance 30 or 40 smaller than mine I lose units even though I win and they dont lose any. And how are the units that i do lose chosen? Is each unit paired off against each other from strongest attack unit vs strongest defense unit and if so how does the unit type reflect on this ie air vs ground vs infantry vs naval. what actual formula is used that we as players can understand, so that we can better equip our forces when attacking a certain nation and how does this also affect defense and attacking. And this is for the developers why oh why is there not a detailed online manual for this game. A manual that explains the game in detail. Cheers

Aidan
01-31-2012, 01:00 AM
They r doing a pvp revamp which they said will be in effect hopefully this week. So just hv to wait for it coz any info on the pvp rite nw will be obsolete in days ahead.

ZackStarre
01-31-2012, 01:07 AM
ok thanks. any word on a manual for this game?

ShawnBB
01-31-2012, 01:53 AM
Actually the attractive part of this game for me is
its mystery random part just like you mentioned, lots of discrete mathematics in it.

I would lose interest if there is a manual guide which would make this game stupid.
The only way you can master this game is play, research and go here.

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 02:36 AM
Agree with BB, I like to explore the mechanism of the game which is one of the main driven forces to make me play:)

To dress your question:

1) small army size stuffs small units lose, that's why you lost units but not that low allies guy
2) I have relative detailed discussions in my previous two threads, you may wanna check it out:)
3) strong against gives you a 1/4 diminishing your opponents againsted unit.

Aidan
01-31-2012, 02:38 AM
There is no manual n tend to agree wif shawn. If there is a manual detailing all aspect of the game it'll be boring n unchallenging. IMO test, doin a trial n error, experimenting,read n research urself make the game more interesting.

Burner_t
01-31-2012, 08:27 AM
I agree - I like the randomness.