PDA

View Full Version : Alliance attack score falling.

SAF
01-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Why does the (my) alliance attack score keep falling?

KCh
01-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Maybe you're losing units. 👍

[][][][][]

JackRakan93
01-30-2012, 11:25 PM
What KCh said. You're probably losing units from raids/raiding/attacks/attacking. You should always check your battle reports or news reports and look for casualties. Either that or you're unconsciously removing your allies (or they are removing you).

SAF
01-31-2012, 07:41 AM
Thank you, I appreciate the advice and will follow it.

Again, thank you.

Maverick50727
01-31-2012, 07:45 AM
Losses reported in news are NOT always instantly reflected in your unit count and stats too. Keep that in mind. See my post here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18452-Is-the-game-Modern-War-or-Modern-Base-Builder-Opinions-desired/page3

Burner_t
01-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Or you are "winning" loot items with piss poor attack scores and bringing your overall avg down.

JMC
01-31-2012, 09:14 AM
Or you are "winning" loot items with piss poor attack scores and bringing your overall avg down.

Bad units dont replace better units. There is no overall average. 👍

[][][][][]

Burner_t
01-31-2012, 10:38 AM
@JMC - I get that there is no true "average" per se...I think. LOL! I just know that when I buy low rated unit, my scores go down and vice versa. I guess I just assumed the same would hold true for the loot items. Does it?

I appreciate your post - made me go back and look at some things....also did a search on "calculate" in this forum. No real definitive answer on how the scores are calculated...that I could find anyway. Several theories floating out there.

I'm learning a lot out here.... :o

KCh
01-31-2012, 11:15 AM
@JMC - I get that there is no true "average" per se...I think. LOL! I just know that when I buy low rated unit, my scores go down and vice versa. I guess I just assumed the same would hold true for the loot items. Does it?

I appreciate your post - made me go back and look at some things....also did a search on "calculate" in this forum. No real definitive answer on how the scores are calculated...that I could find anyway. Several theories floating out there.

I'm learning a lot out here.... :o

When you buy low rated units your scores shouldn't go down. If you don't have maximum units based the number of allies you have, your attack and defense should even go up when buying low rated units. your score is calculated by the strongest units that you bring to battle. Let's say you're lvl 50, max allies 250, max # of units is 1000 that would be calculated in your att. and def. score. If you have over 1000 units and you buy lights gunners (1/0), your score won't go down because you won't be using them in fights anyway. Buying high rated units increases your scores because they replace the weaker units you have in your usable army.