PDA

View Full Version : Is BBZ insane????

Rorschach
01-30-2012, 02:27 PM
With the amount of polls and crazy comments... i think BBZ (AKA... MADHATTER) escaped a mental asylum and trolling crime city forums for his next victim... lmao. What do you think? BBZ your coments are welcom.... lol.

Ohaithere
01-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Make this a poll please

I think he has gone the day without posting so now he posts a days worth all at once

BBz
01-30-2012, 02:30 PM
With the amount of polls and crazy comments... i think BBZ (AKA... MADHATTER) escaped a mental asylum and trolling crime city forums for his next victim... lmao. What do you think? BBZ your coments are welcom.... lol.

LOL thats crazy talk...............

Tramp Stamp
01-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Who's BBz?

Rorschach
01-30-2012, 02:37 PM
I couldn't figure it out... lmao. i am being a dumb blond. i wanted to add one but couldn't find it. lol

BBz
01-30-2012, 02:39 PM
I couldn't figure it out... lmao. i am being a dumb blond. i wanted to add one but couldn't find it. lol *looks for the educate blonde button.........

Look up :rolleyes: ........... Click thread tools link (to right of forum box) Make a poll :D

Ohaithere
01-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Can the options be: not so much, a bit, a lot, he's a crazy fool or something along that line?

BBz
01-30-2012, 02:44 PM
can you also as an "is god" option.........................

Tramp Stamp
01-30-2012, 02:44 PM
*looks for the educate blonde button.........

I think it's hammer-shaped.

Rorschach
01-30-2012, 02:50 PM
yay... i did it. thanks. i voted he is a crazy fool... lmao. thanks for the help :) does anybody get my name? you have to like comics... lol

Joeycool
01-30-2012, 02:50 PM
*looks for the educate blonde button.........

I think it's electric cattle prod shaped

Tramp Stamp
01-30-2012, 02:54 PM
does anybody get my name? you have to like comics... lol

I generally associate the name with the psych test, but Watchmen works, too.

BBz
01-30-2012, 02:56 PM
yay... i did it. thanks. i voted he is a crazy fool... lmao. thanks for the help :) does anybody get my name? you have to like comics... lol

I thought you were German of somthing.......

BBz
01-30-2012, 02:58 PM
I generally associate the name with the psych test, but Watchmen works, too.

http://www.manoneileen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/rorschach1.jpg

What do you see ;)

Rorschach
01-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Watcheman fanatic & comicbook nerd... fave character is rorschach in watchman... his demise was tragic.

Rorschach
01-30-2012, 03:01 PM

What do you see ;)

i see the guy from Seven... what do you see?

Tramp Stamp
01-30-2012, 03:10 PM
I see a 500 ft tall alien woman pinned down by a giant version of one of those animal-themed hugging pillows they have in Japan. There are zeppelins flanking and a claw-copter launching its attack up the middle. Two of her shorter minions are attempting to use telepathic powers to no effect and another two are loitering around, looking kinda dumb.

dudeman
01-30-2012, 03:12 PM

What do you see ;)

That is clearly a top hat.

Joeycool
01-30-2012, 03:27 PM

What do you see ;)

I see dead people

Ffej
01-30-2012, 05:06 PM
I see a 500 ft tall alien woman pinned down by a giant version of one of those animal-themed hugging pillows they have in Japan. There are zeppelins flanking and a claw-copter launching its attack up the middle. Two of her shorter minions are attempting to use telepathic powers to no effect and another two are loitering around, looking kinda dumb.

That is so very close to what I was thinking it is hilarious. I was laughing my ass off reading this.....

Max Power
01-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Almost every Rorschach I see looks like a women's reproductive system. Freud would have a field day with me.

BBz
01-31-2012, 10:04 AM
Almost every Rorschach I see looks like a women's reproductive system. Freud would have a field day with me.

Why.... Do they remind you of your mother?

Rorschach
01-31-2012, 10:24 AM

hahahahaha... what could that possibly mean???? lol

BBz
01-31-2012, 10:30 AM
hahahahaha... what could that possibly mean???? lol

lol were you sick they day they did education at school?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud Sigmund Freud he was a psycologist.........

And a bit of a dufus if you ask me ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ ............................................ I may have answered that all wrong..................... YUNO i'll never know

Rorschach
01-31-2012, 10:46 AM
ahhh... school... i don't even remember attending school that often... hehehehe. who's freud again? lol

Was u impressed with the poll? Not bad results... i would have thought more people would have voted you as a crazy fool :)

BBz
01-31-2012, 10:56 AM
............ Actually attending school was never my strong point............ An actual quote from my head of year as I left school when i picked up my grades...... "I don't know how you got these but im supprised and they are definatly not deserved" lol gotta love that old trout...... the smirk i gave her almost cut her in half....

Not really shocked to be honest................ I know i see the world differently..... I see it my way............. Its defferent but it makes perfect sence......... people tend to see this

Rorschach
01-31-2012, 11:08 AM
............ Actually attending school was never my strong point............ An actual quote from my head of year as I left school when i picked up my grades...... "I don't know how you got these but im supprised and they are definatly not deserved" lol gotta love that old trout...... the smirk i gave her almost cut her in half....

Not really shocked to be honest................ I know i see the world differently..... I see it my way............. Its defferent but it makes perfect sence......... people tend to see this

hehehe... i spent my four years at uni... drinking, partying, and other extracurricular activities... just lets say i managed to pass but not much else. lol

i was mucking about with you... thats all... you're alright :) and funny as hell.

BBz
01-31-2012, 11:13 AM
hehehe... i spent my four years at uni... drinking, partying, and other extracurricular activities... just lets say i managed to pass but not much else. lol

i was mucking about with you... thats all... you're alright :) and funny as hell.

Thank you...... ;)

Tramp Stamp
01-31-2012, 12:45 PM
"I don't know how you got these but im supprised and they are definatly not deserved"

Well duh. Everyone knows that education an entitlement system. What, you thought it was about knowledge?