PDA

View Full Version : If you had 500K, were level 23, Had an attack/ Def on circa 1200, what woud you buy!

vitorotti
01-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi Guys,

Back again and thanks for all your previous assistance, I know the response to this can depend on a number of factors but would would be the various strategies which could be employed here, not that I expect you to give away all your secrets:

Join me if you wish: 594: 356:770

Thanks again everyone.

Dover
01-30-2012, 06:56 AM
What is your vault at? If money is exposed I would buy the transport ship to build up your Defense. If no cash is exposed I would keep it and keep building every time one of your 4 timers is up.

Tanner
01-30-2012, 07:09 AM
Vault,
Then do what Dover said

Deskjockey
01-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Agreed, vault upgrade first, then defense units. Either transport ships or, if you have unlocked them already, the military ambulance or global hawk drone (especially if your nationality gives either of those units a bonus, say Germany or Russia).

Agent Orange
01-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi Guys,

Back again and thanks for all your previous assistance, I know the response to this can depend on a number of factors but would would be the various strategies which could be employed here, not that I expect you to give away all your secrets:

Join me if you wish: 594: 356:770

Thanks again everyone.

Without seeing your base and knowing a few other things such as what country you are playing as this is a pretty vague question since you need an overall longterm strategy.

So I guess I need to be equally broad spectrum, vault, economy, defense.