PDA

View Full Version : Expansion of Equipment Effects

white frog
01-29-2012, 07:04 PM
In regards to your equipment, if you really want the absolute top stats that you can get, you have to think about each different category in two different dimensions... attacking or robbing, and being attacked or robbed. You can actually use different weapons for both. For example, if I have 1 golden magnum (8 att, 7 def) and 1 sniper rifle (11 att, 5 def), then the system will allow me to use the higher stat weapon, the golden magnum, for defending myself against attacks, and will use the higher stat, sniper rifle, for attacking.

This was proven to me today when I did a little test. I am at level 40, with a mob of 200. I finished my goal of buying 200 riot shields at 12 defense per. This is the highest level of defense I can have with armor at my current level, however the attack on riot shields is only 1. Therefore, if all I could ever use were my riot shields, I could only add 200 points to my attack.

After noticing this, I purchased a ski mask because it has an attack of 2, and guess what!!! My attack increased by 1.

Conclusion: to have the best attack and defense stats from each type of equipment, you will want to choose 1 of each because of their attack stat, and 1 of each because of their defense stat.

PS.. I'm sure I'm not the first to figure this out, so please, don't respond with all your "duh, dude"s. I just figured it out and wanted to share with all, in case someone out there hadn't yet!

Whoopdido1980
01-29-2012, 07:45 PM
So does that mean that it would actually be beneficial to have more than 500 weapons in each category? You could use the best 500 attack weapons when attacking and then the best 500 defense weapons when being attacked.

white frog
01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Exactly. Here's my plan: I'm at level 40, with 200 mob. I can use 200 armor in any given scenario. I just finished getting 200 riot shields for the defense of 12. I will also buy 200 combat boots because they have an attack of 5. Whenever I attack or rob someone, the system will automatically let me use the 200 best armor items for attacking (the combat boots), and when I'm being attacked, the system will automatically let me use the 200 best armor items for defending (riot shields).
The same will go for guns, armor, and vehicles.

Babytway
01-29-2012, 08:03 PM
this was proven many many times before