PDA

View Full Version : Sup cc

G Wiz
01-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Hows it going fellow cons, robbers and muggers? Just got back from a conference. Hope you all enjoyed my hotel and lofts seeing as I was robbed blind lol.
Good stuff man.

P.s i hope I didnt miss anything big that took place!

Babytway
01-29-2012, 01:53 PM
i didnt rob you but i seen up and ready

Joeycool
01-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Hows it going fellow cons, robbers and muggers? Just got back from a conference. Hope you all enjoyed my hotel and lofts seeing as I was robbed blind lol.
Good stuff man.

Dont feel too sorry for our G wiz... He had a tough assignment in ST. MARTIN!!! Then had to travel all the way back to his home.... IN THE BAHAMAS!!! :)

Good to see you back on here matey! I dont think you have missed much

G Wiz
01-29-2012, 03:25 PM
i didnt rob you but i seen up and readyYou kno i was thinking quite the opposite would happen lol!!

G Wiz
01-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Dont feel too sorry for our G wiz... He had a tough assignment in ST. MARTIN!!! Then had to travel all the way back to his home.... IN THE BAHAMAS!!! :)

Good to see you back on here matey! I dont think you have missed muchHaha! Dont let the locations fool you ;)

I was ready to stumble on a 10 page long thread about a game changing weapon hmph :(

Bruiser
01-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Haha! Dont let the locations fool you ;)

I was ready to stumble on a 10 page long thread about a game changing weapon hmph :(

Not again...

Babytway
01-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Well thats was only because i had 2 stam left and didn't want to feel cheated by only getting one building