PDA

View Full Version : What is the reward for the level 10 sports bar?

Ram
01-28-2012, 09:13 PM
I missed the finish by 10 minutes! What is the reward?

mdtacor
01-28-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm at 5 of 10 in that upgrade. This goal makes me mad because it's near impossible due to the amount of cash that needs to be used.
I'm also not enjoying the "Heavy Thunder" goal where you need to buy 4 Armored SUVs (while the Yamaha bike is much stronger!)
Since I'm a goal-oriented person, I'm trying to get these done and these two are near impossible to get done. I wonder how many people have completed these two w/o buying money.

dudeman
01-28-2012, 11:08 PM
I have 3/4 for heavy thunder. I know the reward won't be worth it, but the goals help break up the grind of searching the rivals list.

The sports bar goal will have to wait a long, long time though. I sold it off.

mdtacor
01-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah those two goals will have to wait until I have my Dominican restaurant, Comedy club, Movie Theater, Underboss house, and a few other money buildings :D

Tramp Stamp
01-28-2012, 11:14 PM
╔═══════╗
╠düdeman╣
╚═══════╝

dudeman
01-28-2012, 11:16 PM
╔═══════╗
╠düdeman╣
╚═══════╝

:D Hope you don't mind my slightly modified version of your original artwork!

doug19
01-29-2012, 01:31 AM
I want to know what the reward is too. Although its going to be a very long time to get there, especially since there are so many better uses for the money!

Joeycool
01-29-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm at 5 of 10 in that upgrade. This goal makes me mad because it's near impossible due to the amount of cash that needs to be used.
I'm also not enjoying the "Heavy Thunder" goal where you need to buy 4 Armored SUVs (while the Yamaha bike is much stronger!)
Since I'm a goal-oriented person, I'm trying to get these done and these two are near impossible to get done. I wonder how many people have completed these two w/o buying money.

I have completed both of them. I do quite enjoy completing the goals even though the rewards are not great. I have done them without buying any money!

Current goals include level 10 sports bar upgade... 20 hours left to go on that.

Buy 5 hummers... I have bought one... 4 left to go at a cost of $11,200,00

Joeycool
01-29-2012, 05:56 AM
I want to know what the reward is too. Although its going to be a very long time to get there, especially since there are so many better uses for the money!

I will let you know in 20 hours!

mdtacor
01-29-2012, 06:20 AM
I have completed both of them. I do quite enjoy completing the goals even though the rewards are not great. I have done them without buying any money!

Current goals include level 10 sports bar upgade... 20 hours left to go on that.

Buy 5 hummers... I have bought one... 4 left to go at a cost of $11,200,00

'Grats to you for accomplishing all that! I'll keep in touch 'cos want to know how that "Bottom's Up" reward turns up :D
So there's a hummer goal coming up...I'm not looking forward for that one!

AppleMacGuy
01-29-2012, 07:43 AM

If you feel it is near impossible it just means that your economy is not up to it. IMO you need it to be north of $100K/hour. But nevertheless it is a frustrating task due more so to the amount of time it takes...that is the only commodity you can't buy in this game ;) I'm taking it very slowly as there are far higher priorities to take care of ;) I'm not expecting the end reward to reflect the effort/time it takes though :(

Joeycool
01-29-2012, 07:49 AM
I agree... its not the expense of the upgrade. It takes almost a week for level 10 sportsbar. In that time you cant be upgrading any other buildings that give a good income return.

The hummer one is a bit of a waste of money... they are only 10/10. Not great stats for the $2.8M they cost.

In saying that there is a certain sense of personal achievement to completing the goals.

I'm saving up for my first hotel now and I dont think I will be buying any more hummers until I have that built.

Max Power
01-29-2012, 08:27 AM
I agree... its not the expense of the upgrade. It takes almost a week for level 10 sportsbar. In that time you cant be upgrading any other buildings that give a good income return.

The hummer one is a bit of a waste of money... they are only 10/10. Not great stats for the $2.8M they cost.

In saying that there is a certain sense of personal achievement to completing the goals.

I'm saving up for my first hotel now and I dont think I will be buying any more hummers until I have that built.

After you have built the first one, you will start saving for the second.

Joeycool
01-29-2012, 08:32 AM
After you have built the first one, you will start saving for the second.

You may be right Max... but sometimes I do like to break away from my economy and go with the goals.

Hence wasting my upgrade time and cash for the last week or so upgrading to a level 10 sportsbar! Its not really worth doing. But for some strange reason I am compelled to do so!

I also have the goal build a Russian restaurant for $2m.

Do I want one? No.
Will the goal reward be worth it? Probably not.
Will I build one anyway? Probably.

erik
01-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Wow, that is major goal dedication. I am still on building a meat factory and Lvl 7 warehouse.

Tramp Stamp
01-29-2012, 11:54 AM
I will forever be on upgrading a Warehouse to level 7. I wish I hadn't upgraded the Abandoned Building to level 6 so that I wouldn't get the arrows.

Joeycool
01-30-2012, 07:55 AM
So the reward is $25000, 25 exp, and a henchman.

Vile Lynn
01-30-2012, 08:45 AM
I was wondering why I was seeing so many more lvl10 Sports Bars, not too bad for robbing when the rival is too beat up to fight.

I'm guessing that goal won't show up if one doesn't have a SB, right?

Cheap reward... Needs a few more zeros.
*hint*hint* Funzio, can we get some better, more worthwhile rewards?

(Sold the one SB I bought for the build goal, never upgraded it, maybe I'll buy it back when/if I get bored.
Build a Brownstone is my next build goal. When/if I get bored of looking at that goal, I'll build it.
But, I'm easily amused; I practically never get bored... so I'll have those on the table for a while.)

Tramp Stamp
01-30-2012, 09:19 AM
I still have "Build a Machine Gun Turret". Do you still get the rewards if you've completed subsequent goals?

whocareswhatmynameis
01-30-2012, 09:40 AM

congrats on your achievement. the reward is pathetic to say the least. this shows you why most players don't seriously pursue goal completion aspect of the game. what is your next goal?

Novalak
01-30-2012, 01:37 PM
I still have "Build a Machine Gun Turret". Do you still get the rewards if you've completed subsequent goals?
no unfortunatly :(

Joeycool
01-30-2012, 01:50 PM
congrats on your achievement. the reward is pathetic to say the least. this shows you why most players don't seriously pursue goal completion aspect of the game. what is your next goal?

Yeah its pretty poor huh? Its something of a personal achievement though... Its probably taken me 3 weeks to get there.

There is no new goal having completed it though.

Current goals are Got a hummer... buy 5 hummers. 2.8M each. Only 10/10 stats.
Build a Russian restaurant $2M.

I can think of better things to spend all that cash on!

@vile Lynne - I cant remember when the goal came up I'm afraid. So I dont know if I owned a sports bar at the time or not. Sorry.

mdtacor
01-30-2012, 03:34 PM
I will forever be on upgrading a Warehouse to level 7. I wish I hadn't upgraded the Abandoned Building to level 6 so that I wouldn't get the arrows.

Wow, you definitely have some self-discipline there! I cannot do that! I see a goal...I have to do it!
That's why these expensive goals are killing me :D
Well anyways I'm attempting to build more money buildings to help make money. Getting sick of robbing others all the time :D

AppleMacGuy
01-30-2012, 03:50 PM
I was wondering why I was seeing so many more lvl10 Sports Bars, not too bad for robbing when the rival is too beat up to fight.

I'm guessing that goal won't show up if one doesn't have a SB, right?

Wrong - the goal will appear regardless. They are in a set order AFAIK...it doens't matter whether or not you have the building...I sold mine when I thought it was no longer worth keeping only to have to buy another one, since I'm dtermined to complete all the goals.

Joeycool
01-30-2012, 03:55 PM
since I'm dtermined to complete all the goals.

Me too. Its a curse! :(

Vile Lynn
01-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Me too. Its a curse! :(
lol, I'm cursed, too! Saved the one machine gun that I leveled to 4 early in my game since I knew about the goal before it popped up. Then it appeared... I was trying NOT to hit the "*new*" goal to avoid the green arrow, but hit it by accident when collecting in my sleep, drat! Now I have a hovering green arrow telling me, "you have a goal to complete!"

Thanks for letting me know, Apple :)

Tramp Stamp
01-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Someone should post a screenshot of 50 Machine Gun Turrets with arrows over them. That must be an awesome sight.

faridurr
01-30-2012, 09:39 PM
kindaa late on that idea... i had arrows over ~40 of my machine guns recently

erik
01-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Sell the Warehouse when you need the space Tramp Stamp! Get rid of the evil arrow.

Tramp Stamp
01-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Sell the Warehouse when you need the space Tramp Stamp! Get rid of the evil arrow.

Haha, I actually did that a while back, but they will be reintroduced. Eventually.

camdenistheman
02-10-2012, 12:25 PM
is there another goal after the sports bar completion? I just got it and now im not getting anything

dudeman
02-10-2012, 12:39 PM
is there another goal after the sports bar completion? I just got it and now im not getting anything

Read post #22 just up the page.

fuzzy
02-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Someone should post a screenshot of 50 Machine Gun Turrets with arrows over them. That must be an awesome sight.877

Not 50 guns, but it is what it is......

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 08:06 AM
ha ha! Nice Fuzzy.

mdtacor
04-08-2012, 11:28 AM
After I got the loaded dice and 10% faster upgrade (thank God) I'm now upgrading to level 10!

cyt
04-08-2012, 01:49 PM

That is one lousy reward. Why don't they at least make it so that you get something usable out of it like RP or special items? After you spend 10 million on one goal, it's funny to see your reward being one henchman.

BDouble
04-09-2012, 05:32 AM
i am stuck on the same suv and sports bar gold.

as much as i like completing them i have better things to spend my money on!

Slinky
04-10-2012, 07:48 AM
After I got the loaded dice and 10% faster upgrade (thank God) I'm now upgrading to level 10!

I'm doing the same thing since the Dice win. Still, an upgrade to level 8 will take 66 hours, I can only imagine how long level 10 will take.

mdtacor
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM
About time!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/mdtacor/IMG_0801.png

Swingle007
04-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Any clue how much of our upgrade money we get back when we sell the level 10 sports bar? That's the real question after investing millions into the upgrade to accomplish the goal and receive a building you may not want to keep.

Sorry to bring back a 2 week old thread, but it seemed a fitting spot to ask this question instead of posting up a brand new one. ;-) hopefully somebody knows the answer.

John

AppleMacGuy
04-29-2012, 12:02 PM
Any clue how much of our upgrade money we get back when we sell the level 10 sports bar? That's the real question after investing millions into the upgrade to accomplish the goal and receive a building you may not want to keep.

Sorry to bring back a 2 week old thread, but it seemed a fitting spot to ask this question instead of posting up a brand new one. ;-) hopefully somebody knows the answer.

John

IIRC, you get back half of the cost of the last upgrade, so that will be $2,020,590.

Swingle007
04-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks a bunch for confirming that.....will be doing that for sure....building the French restaurant to complete that goal currently, and cant wait to get half my 5 mil cost on that one as well. Bunch of napalm in my future with those refunds. :-)

Daniel2115
04-29-2012, 02:09 PM

I just finished the heavy thunder the other day. U get $8000, no guns or anything lol it's not worth it.the one after that is buying a bunch of katanas which I don't think I'm even gonna mess with for a while

mnju_03
04-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks a bunch for confirming that.....will be doing that for sure....building the French restaurant to complete that goal currently, and cant wait to get half my 5 mil cost on that one as well. Bunch of napalm in my future with those refunds. :-)

I'm doing my sports bar to lvl8 right now.... that damn arrow was pissing me off. lol

Swingle007
04-29-2012, 02:21 PM
I hear ya.....mines going from 6 to 7 on my iPhone account right now....be so glad when it's done!