PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Max pts for items bought/farmed/looted.

tctt
01-28-2012, 08:30 AM
I just noticed that I am not getting max pts when I buy an item with cash or respect, as well as farming them or getting them in pvp. I bought my first chain gun and didnt get close to the 7/18 I should have. Same goes with armor I am buying.

vitus79
01-28-2012, 08:33 AM
I just noticed that I am not getting max pts when I buy an item with cash or respect, as well as farming them or getting them in pvp. I bought my first chain gun and didnt get close to the 7/18 I should have. Same goes with armor I am buying.

the reason is quite simple, the item is replacing another(weaker) item at this point, u only get the additional points not the full amount

tctt
01-28-2012, 09:25 AM
So if I get 00, then that item is basically maxed out and time to find something bigger and badder

vitus79
01-28-2012, 11:34 AM
So if I get 00, then that item is basically maxed out and time to find something bigger and badder
thats how it works yes

Max Power
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM

That means you just bought something that is no better than what you already have. Since your attack and defense score are based on the 5 mob you can equip per level, you may not have completely wasted your money. The next time you level up 5 more mob members will be added to your score and that weapon might suddenly be of use.

But for sure, it is a good sign that it is time to afford better weapons.