PDA

View Full Version : FIghts lost stats

thspiral
01-28-2012, 05:46 AM
Recently I had thought that it appeared as though my fights lost stats were going up slightly out of proportion than could be explained by my news feed. Last night before I went to bed I looked at the number, and then again this morning when I got up.
The results were that it went from 2066 to 2107 a difference of 41. Looking at my news feed I see that I was attacked successfully by Robyn Banks (great name), Killacular, and my chapels were both robbed. That's 2 attacks and 2 robberies for a total of around 24 attacks. That's if they got 10 out of each attack and 2 out of each robbery. So there appears to be a difference of 17 attacks over 7 hours.

Many of you guys have really parsed this game and understand the mechanics to a amazing degree, so I was thinking that someone could point out something that I may be missing? Do fights show up with huge delays or some such? If this were the case then the stats could have been updated with fights from much earlier.

As a side note I only have 1 lost fight 3 hours before I wrote down the number, so if there is a delay, then it must be a very large one.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

PS
Has anyone else ever sleep collected? I fell asleep the other night, my timer went off, and I collected the buildings in my sleep. I forgot to bank I guess and some lucky fellow got me for 40K.

Max Power
01-28-2012, 07:26 AM
I know that what looks like one fight lost on the news feed can often be 9 or 10 as it only displays once.

Joeycool
01-28-2012, 08:43 AM
This is a strange one. I didnt think that fights you lost when other people attack you showed on your record.

I was under the impression that it was only the fights where you attack others that shows in your stats.

Max Power
01-28-2012, 09:13 AM
This is a strange one. I didnt think that fights you lost when other people attack you showed on your record.

I was under the impression that it was only the fights where you attack others that shows in your stats.

When someone attacks you and wins, it goes against their stats. I had one guy sitting at 995 losses, so I drilled him 6 times just to put him over 1000....LOL!

schlumpf
01-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Just on robberies it is otherwise. Else my stats would look really bad, with a hodd full of all kinds of short time buildings, and everything gets robbed at night...

Joeycool
01-28-2012, 09:24 AM
I just went to attack a guy. Before I attacked him his fights lost was 12134. I attacked him ten times winning all 10, then checked his stats again. Still 12134.

Joeycool
01-28-2012, 09:28 AM
I'll test my stats. I'm currently standing on 6540 fights lost. I dont often get attacked and beat unfortunately... but with the thuglife goals I occasionally get hit by very high level players.

I'll come back and post my findings next time I get a red on my news feed!

procsyzarc
01-28-2012, 09:30 AM
It definitely count for fights

TenderPlacebo
01-28-2012, 09:48 AM
I know I just attacked someone and won. It counts on there fights lost stats. You have to leave there hood and come back for it to update. I was just trying this out for my own curiosity before I came to forum,then saw this thread,weird coincidence.

Joeycool
01-28-2012, 09:59 AM
You have to leave there hood and come back for it to update.

Ahhh. Makes sense. I wont even bother testing it then.

Tramp Stamp
01-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Similarly, your own stats don't always immediately update. The surefire way to force an update is to restart the application.

Max Power
01-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Ahhh. Makes sense. I wont even bother testing it then.

Yup, had to leave and come back to see it.

I know for sure they count because on my camper account I haven't attacked a rival yet and I have already won over 150 fights.

Although, come to think of it, while robberies appears to work the same, I bet some people would have some pretty upside down robbery stats if this happened all the time. Hmmmm, I wonder if robberies only works when you initiate but fights work both ways since you collect XP points.

theONE
01-29-2012, 05:37 PM
can someone tell me why bother to balance out weapons and armor, and melee etc if you can just spam one item

eg. this guy one guy I saw over 10,000 atk and defense (which is high at my level)

and he doesn't have anything amazing except for over 200 yamaha racing bikes

can never beat the guy in a fight, kind of sick of seeing less then 300 mafia members i.e 200 sumthing and still they can beat you in a fight

Euchred
01-29-2012, 05:48 PM
To be very strong you have to spread out. But his strategy is good for his level because most people have a weak vehicle stat he has however put all his respect into the vehicle category and he probably earns a lot of respect by completing fight goals.

He will likely move on to another respect item soon because having to many yamaha race bikes will hurt you in the long run. I'm thinking his stats are attributed to the amount of respect he has earned.

Edit: When you move to the mid range respect items it's ok to stock up on 1 item. Just pick the one that raises your stats more race bikes or Night vision binoculars.

madawgg
01-29-2012, 05:52 PM
can someone tell me why bother to balance out weapons and armor, and melee etc if you can just spam one item

eg. this guy one guy I saw over 10,000 atk and defense (which is high at my level)

and he doesn't have anything amazing except for over 200 yamaha racing bikes

can never beat the guy in a fight, kind of sick of seeing less then 300 mafia members i.e 200 sumthing and still they can beat you in a fight
yamaha bikes are killers. Remember your vehicles are the weakest among all categories, and 300 yamaha bikes give you huge boost on vehicle end. I have seen people who has nothing else better than my inventory but 300+ yamaha bikes, and their stat is 1000 above mine.