PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm Stuck n broke! I think they are at it!! Big Time!?

vitorotti
01-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Sorry if this is a boring question but I seem to have hit something of a brick wall! I dont have enough cash sometimes to attack on the missions as they always seem to ask me to spend a fortune before I can hit the enemy!?

I am currently nearly L17and my daily income will be close to £100K but even that doesnt seem to be enough, it's like the game entraps you to be tempted to buy gold and cash - Nice One!

Can anyone give this newbie a few tips on how to resolve my current war economic deficit, they do say of course war is expensive but I have a F***in mortgage to pay lol......

Thanks Guys n Gals.

V....

P4TR1C14N
01-28-2012, 04:45 AM
Upgrade Vault, store your money.

Or if you need units and have low vault... buy gradually the units from store when you got money.

Deskjockey
01-28-2012, 04:48 AM
Save up your cash in the vault, and don't go tearing through the missions like there is no tomorrow. Find a few missions that give your decent money payout and keep hitting them over and over again--that will give you a way of farming cash for free if you wan to do that and don't want to wait for your building to cough it up. Another way of farming cash, although it can be dicey and expensive because of unit loses sets, is to attack weaker player or raid them. The key here is not to do so blindly--alway hit the raid button first, then look at their profile to see how much money they have and what their alliance defense score is. If their alliance defense is close to your alliance attack or above it, leave without attacking ir raiding. It if it well below it (say 25% of you attack score) and they seem to have a nice chunk of change lying around, they may be a good target for an attack or raid. Be warned, your casualties may make this very costly and even counter productive at this time.

tony modana
01-28-2012, 04:59 AM
add me in your mafia and you will find out-and dont stress out-thinks can be resolved with some cooperation-tony modana-got 33 mafia members-how can i be added in your mafia if you consent with that?

vitorotti
01-28-2012, 05:16 AM
thanks deskJ

vitorotti
01-28-2012, 05:26 AM
DJ, Would you say that I am better spending skill points on Attack or Energy, I am currently A-7, D-6 Energy 380 and S- 8?
Thanks again

Deskjockey
01-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Focus your points on attack and defense at this stage if you are going to try attacking and raiding, energy if you are going to try loot farming missions for units or money. Don't put any more points into stamina--it's not worth it with such low attack and defense skill scores.

KCh
01-28-2012, 06:40 AM
What Patrician and deskjockey said; upgrade your vault and always keep cash so if you need it later, you will have it instead of wasting time and energy because you can't do a mission. Look ahead at the missions you will be doing and gradually buy the units you need for them when you have the money. This way when you actually get to the mission you will already have the units you need. You are only lvl 17 with a 100k income per hour so I'm assuming you've been camping for a while. When I was lvl 17 I probably had around 25k income if not less and I never got stuck on those early missions. In the later maps you will have to spend millions on one mission, but you'll be fine if you use these methods.

For your skill points it's better to get what you need first. I suggest you use the skill points on energy for now. Since the unit casualty is high right now, you shouldn't be doing too many attacks. The best way at the moment to advance in the game is by completing missions. If you're getting attacked often you can go for a bit of defense to help with that. Get attack and stamina when they fix the casualty rate and you're doing a lot of attacks. Go with energy for now. 👍

[][][][][]

KCh
01-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Actually if you don't have valuable units to lose yet because youre lvl 17, go ahead and attack people.

vitorotti
01-28-2012, 08:30 AM
thanks kch, my income is circa 100k daily though not per hour

vitorotti
01-28-2012, 08:31 AM
also sorry, quick question have any of you guys purchased cash or gold? im tempted but i dont really want to...

EnjoyLife
01-28-2012, 08:33 AM
also sorry, quick question have any of you guys purchased cash or gold? im tempted but i dont really want to...

That is a personal preference. Don't purchase cash. If you purchase gold, either spend it on buildings or troops.

JohnnyR
01-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Had the same exact problem except I'm buttimg up against level 30. This post really helped me straighten out my priorities. Thanks much DJ.

Focus your points on attack and defense at this stage if you are going to try attacking and raiding, energy if you are going to try loot farming missions for units or money. Don't put any more points into stamina--it's not worth it with such low attack and defense skill scores.

Deskjockey
01-28-2012, 11:48 AM
That is a personal preference. Don't purchase cash. If you purchase gold, either spend it on buildings or troops.

Agreed--if you're going to spend real money on this game, buy gold, not cash. As to whether you need to spend money or not, it's definitely a personal preference. Many players do just fine without spending a cent, others spend a bit to buy a few units or buildings, and others pour thousands of dollars/euros/pounds/fill in your currency into the game to build up invincible armies of zeroes and ones without having to wait. It's your choice. All strategies are viable.

JMC
01-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Ive never had a problem affording units for missions and some of these missions require like 7million worth of troops to do at my level. If you cant afford it at 17 youre income per hour must be really bad. Work on it.