PDA

View Full Version : Casulty Rates - It stays quiet at dev side?

P4TR1C14N
01-28-2012, 02:06 AM
I've been reading here now for a couple of weeks nothing else as huge casualty rates.
Effectively... i'm suffering from the same thing. It's just ridiculous to loose sometimes about 300k for a simple raid.

It disturbs me personally the most, the developers seem not to admit the problem, and probably aren't too bothered to get it fixed as it 'pushes' players to buy stuff in order to get back on the same level or better.

I'm wondering if the developers realize that the huge negative feedback is going to hurt their game and their cash flow over time.

Strange decisions by development and a very bad communication about this issue.

If this doesn't get fixed in the near future, i'm just going to stop with the game (as many already did it seem). Pitty as i like it... but playing in a way that forces you to lose and don't getting any compensation for it, is just over the top.

Tanner
01-28-2012, 02:13 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18264-Boost-Buildings-Whats-up&p=104287&viewfull=1#post104287 It appears that it's being addressed presently.

P4TR1C14N
01-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Thank you tanner.

Just a management tip towards the developers... one central topic with acknowledged bugs and what you're working on would be great for your paying community.

Tanner, in the post is saw they are working on two topics. The one I miss there is the unstable behaviour off the app. Raiding/Attacking/Completing a mission as 'Operation 57' does crash the app in about one out of 3 actions.

Wildfire
01-28-2012, 02:29 AM
Thank you tanner.

Just a management tip towards the developers... one central topic with acknowledged bugs and what you're working on would be great for your paying community.

I've said this so often, there's a News/Announcements sub forum that's never been used, perfect place to keep us all up to date with what's happening and make it read only to everyone but the developers. Would have saved hundreds of posts across this forum this week and kept the payers and players happier too.

Tanner
01-28-2012, 02:40 AM
I've said this so often, there's a News/Announcements sub forum that's never been used, perfect place to keep us all up to date with what's happening and make it read only to everyone but the developers. Would have saved hundreds of posts across this forum this week and kept the payers and players happier too.

what's the fun in that? randomly posting this stuff nestled 3 or 13 pages deep in a thread gives us something to do while we wait for buildings to upgrade and land to purchase! ;)