PDA

View Full Version : casualties going up...

genvic
01-27-2012, 12:07 PM
I am playing on iphone and ipad and last week I started having decent casualties on almost all battles.

iphone lv42 was attacking peps from previous levels who attacked me that were way below.. me 4k attack, them 1k defense. prior to last weekend (or so) I would attack take money and no loss. an occasional loss or unit. after that change every attack i lose 1-3 units. the sad thing is other side not losing but maybe 1 of 5 battles. tried this with my own level but with lower defense scores with same issue.

even started new game on ipad and same issue. on lv 14 now and i attack lv 10 50 defense and I am 250 attack and I just lost warthog, and they lost nothing. the game is losing its appeal if you can not attack without losing your expensive items. doing missions not as fun. I make sure I am not attacking someone who can beat me so numbers very lopsided. anyone seeing this and only in last week-week1/2?

JMC
01-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Just about all the threads have the last week or two have been about that. Should look around before posting.