PDA

View Full Version : ModWar- Stats and item question

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Hey Folks.. I'm new to MW. I've been playing CC for quite some time. I've noticed some big differences in the way the two games work. Anyways.. My question is this: My stats are as follows:
A:302
D:367
I am aware that I can equip 4 units for each friend I have. Does this mean that I can equip 1 unit from each category? Or does it just automatically equip the best possible configuration regardless of class (Infantry, ground, sea, air)? Now.. The second part of my question.. My stats were A302 D367. Then I bought an infantry unit with 1/4 stats.. And instead of my stats going to A303 D371.. It went to A292 D349. So my attack went down by 10 and my defense went down by a whopping 18!! Why would that happen? If the new unit was lower than my lowest existing unit.. Wouldnt the 1/4 just be disregarded and just nor equipped? And if it did force an equip, for some reason, why would my stats go down by so much? I don't have any units with such high numbers.. Meaning.. If it substituted that 1/4 unit for a better previously owned unit.. It STILL shouldn't have gone down so much.. As no previously owned unit of mine had stats high enough to account for this.

I understand that my wording is a bit convoluted.. But if anybody can make sense of this and has an answer.. Please enlighten me! THANKS

Tanner
01-27-2012, 06:53 AM
-cOsMiC-tRiGgEr,
Welcome to MW & the forums. Something we've noted with modern war, is that if you've been attacking been attacked or been raided or been raiding your stats take some time to catch up to reality. Is there any chance that you were doing any of this before you started taking notes of the numbers? In many cases, similar to yours, this has been the culprit when numbers don't add up.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Thanks Tanner.. I appreciate it. yes.. Your are correct. That is exactly what I was doing just before I checked. I had a feeling that the stats might be delayed as I had lost a few units whilst attacking. Anyways.. Thanks for the straight dope. I am going to buy a few more units to check... Peace

chuck norris
01-27-2012, 07:20 AM
It equips your best units, regardless of class. Best attack for attack, and best defense for defense.