PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

JackoV
01-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Just had a battle..

lower dude rank vs me (higher rank)

his defence = 4K My attack = 20k

I win the battle.. huraaaay! ..

Units lost in the battle: 2 super hornets + 1 GIGN.. -900 valor.. seriously whats going on?

** I noticed 1 thing.. when you have more allies and the other person also have alot allies... you still lose ****ing units.. doesnt mather the ****ing defence and attack difference..

/kicking all allies...

/campmode on... <3 gold units invincible. <3 all expensive buildings.
farming.. and then get bored..

/delete game.

/funzio gets no more cash from me..

:P... Funzio ****ing up the game..? Or is it just me no0bing?

Martys1
01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
WTF Indeed

It drives me nuts, i work hard to get ahead of other players and can beat most but one battle can cost me $100K of units, i have great attack and defense but still lose units, very rarely do i actually win units.

Any one got any idea of why?

nickname
01-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I've been experiencing the same thing, even AFTER building the "casualty boost building". Took on a person 1/5 my attack and I took multiple losses in GIGN and various Valour units. The weird thing is that when I take on someone closer to my A/D, I tend to lose less high value units. It's almost as if Funzio has a factor in there for protecting weak players at the higher levels. Regardless, their user support and interaction during this mess is intolerable and offensive, really.

IMO, the boost units were really just a diversion to spend more time expanding land and upgrading new buildings. It doesn't change the fact that the game mechanics are still messed up beyond reason. Oh, and the "construction boost building"? Wow...that is a total waste of time. Nobody cares about saving ~5% (after upgrades!) on new upgrade/builds when you have to spend more than you'll ever actually earn back.

I've pretty much switch over to Battle Nations. WAY more entertaining and affordable (if you're so inclined). PvP and PvE battles. Highly recommend people switch over!

JMC
01-26-2012, 01:49 PM
This has been going on for two weeks. Where have you guys been?

JackoV
01-26-2012, 01:50 PM

We were out looking for you! :P

nickname
01-26-2012, 02:11 PM

Oh, I'm well aware. Like everyone else, I've been turtled up over that span. Was hoping the new update+casualty loss building would return things to within reason. But no. If I wanted to play a game of basically sim-building, there are many more games out there that are much more entertaining. This so-called "bug" is really just an attempt to get more advanced players to spend actual money on good units while the weaker players can hang around longer and perhaps buy in later. At this point, I'm pretty sure it was a business decision.

Prove us wrong, Funzio. Otherwise, Modern War = Epic Fail

Agent Orange
01-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Perhaps this is just some social engineering on Funzio's part. War is actually bad, attacking is bad, therefore make attacking not so lucrative and force folks to grow buildings like they were tending a garden. Perhaps not such a far fetched idea since we can buy Red Maple trees and shrubbery for our bases.

chuck norris
01-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Well if the idea is to diminish the PVP aspect, that leaves upgrades and design for us. They'll have to come up with some major new ideas to give us something to do, cause selecting upgrades take a few minutes, about two or three times in a week. A pathetic excuse of a game it would be without PVP.

Bottom line. *****in is at an all time high, and for three weeks straight. Their response has been sorry were gonna fix it just give us time, then tweaks that have worsened casualties even further, and then a new building that offers hilariously negligible bonuses.

You think there is a larger crowd with a larger compaint that is driving them to up casualties??? Like the young and weak complaining about how much money and units they lose from stronger players??? I cant imagine their cry being louder than the cry from the attackers. Whatever, I think if the PVP needs balancing it should start in the gold unit aspect, and then perhaps by lowering attack benefits instead of increasing attack losses. Get it? I'd have an easier time making less per hit, than losing more. Make the weak happy by lowering their losses, and make the strong happy by lowering their losses too. win win. I won't win as much cash, and I lose less units. I'll take it.

The people have spoken are speakin and they arent delivering. Simple as that. They've got an agenda, and I cant believe they have the gall to say "We care!".

Tanner
01-27-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm seeing a few people mention this now, this idea that just maybe fu nzio messed w the casualty rate to deter the whales, good or not, from beating up the little guys.

Is this something that's holding true? People w/ somewhere above 10K A/D, are your losses MEASURABLY less over 10 battles w someone "your own size" vs 10 battles w a weakling?

chuck norris
01-27-2012, 07:17 AM
My A/D is 4900/8700. I have a sweet spot attacking defenses around 1500 - 2500. Less than that I lose less items, but more often they are expensive and valor.

I said this a week ago. It seems against weak players, the algorithm runs out of units to kill, and zones in on heavys and valor items. No I don't have a sheet for it, but I do a lot of attacking. In 21 days, my average is 165 per day. I do like sheets though, so I'm gonna take a look at yours Tanner and see if I'm inspired. Data is cool!

Tanner
01-27-2012, 09:14 AM
You know right where I'm going chuck ;) I haven't updated mine recently but posted it once here somewhere. For me, keeping track has been one of the BEST strategies I've ever used. It allows me to see correlation between some very basic numbers. I'm no Zyn, don't regularly work w numbers or know how to do anything fancy w them. But even armed w basic knowledge I'm doing just fine attacking when I find someone worth attacking. I can stand to lose desert leaders all day long ;)

ShawnBB
01-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Enough for these kind of questions?

I'm trying to be quiet and gentle recently to people, but this one turns me on again.

PLEASE NO MORE THREAD LIKE THIS!

Have you guys checked that official casualty probability? If not, go check ASAP
Here is the link http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?17899-Official-data-explain-probability-of-low-medium-high-casualty-rate.

THE REASON u guys lost valor units is because u have too many of them, so that the losing probability is high enough to surpass other units even with medium casualty but less amount. That's why u constantly lose them, until some steady amount.

I only bought less than 10 for the kind of units that I felt precious and never lose them, purchase light gunner as meatshield.

Come On, guys, try to learn this game instead of complaining.

michel
01-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Your explanation doesn't make sense to me; I didn't add any new units before this high casualty rate starts (2-3 weeks ago). Before, over 1700 battles, I loose a major unit from time to time; in the last 30, I loose a minimum of 1 per attack and oftenly 2. That means 200 to 300 valor per attack (and I'm not counting the $ units); considering the fact that it takes a minimum of 50 battles to gain (if not more) 200 valor points, the ratio doesn't make sense at all to me.

nickname
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
ShawnBB, you're an idiot. "Gee, you guys have too many valor units, so you're losing them at a higher rate". If it was that simple, nobody would be investing in them. Valor+high dollar units make up probably ~10% of the units I take to battle, but I lose them at close to a 30%-40% rate. Pluse, their aggregate loss rate should be between medium and low, compared to the 90% of my army that is medium-high casualty rate. It didn't use to be this way, as MANY, MANY people have said. It also doesn't make sense to lose them at a HIGHER rate against players with 1/5-1/10 the army defense.

Don't go spouting off, assuming that we don't know how to play or how to stack the army with meatshields. I know how statistics work. I program them every day (was the original reason why the game appealed to me). The thread that you referred to is great (but not official), and it's clear that the behind-the-scenes loss calculations DO NOT FOLLOW THOSE PROBABILITIES exactly.

TDLR Version; Go back to being quiet, please.

Deskjockey
01-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Enough for these kind of questions?

I'm trying to be quiet and gentle recently to people, but this one turns me on again.

PLEASE NO MORE THREAD LIKE THIS!

Have you guys checked that official casualty probability? If not, go check ASAP
Here is the link http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?17899-Official-data-explain-probability-of-low-medium-high-casualty-rate.

THE REASON u guys lost valor units is because u have too many of them, so that the losing probability is high enough to surpass other units even with medium casualty but less amount. That's why u constantly lose them, until some steady amount.

I only bought less than 10 for the kind of units that I felt precious and never lose them, purchase light gunner as meatshield.

Come On, guys, try to learn this game instead of complaining.

Sorry, Shawn, but you're wrong on this one. While the thread you linked to does indeed talk about how the likelihood of losing a given type of unit increases if you have more of that unit, funzio has acknowledged that the casualty mechanism is jacked up. Look at Crime City Mark's post in this thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18264-Boost-Buildings-Whats-up/page4

For example, I lost one of only two GIGNs I owned in an attack against a player who had one tenth of my attack score for his defense score. I also lost one of three F-15s I owned when attacking someone whose alliance defense was 25% of my alliance attack. Neither of those makes any sense by your logic, especially when I had literally hundreds of amphibious troops participating in the attacks as meat shields (and 40 super hornets). That is jacked up, and funzio has openly acknowledged it. Case closed.

ShawnBB
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
ShawnBB, you're an idiot. "Gee, you guys have too many valor units, so you're losing them at a higher rate". If it was that simple, nobody would be investing in them. Valor+high dollar units make up probably ~10% of the units I take to battle, but I lose them at close to a 30%-40% rate. Pluse, their aggregate loss rate should be between medium and low, compared to the 90% of my army that is medium-high casualty rate. It didn't use to be this way, as MANY, MANY people have said. It also doesn't make sense to lose them at a HIGHER rate against players with 1/5-1/10 the army defense.

Don't go spouting off, assuming that we don't know how to play or how to stack the army with meatshields. I know how statistics work. I program them every day (was the original reason why the game appealed to me). The thread that you referred to is great (but not official), and it's clear that the behind-the-scenes loss calculations DO NOT FOLLOW THOSE PROBABILITIES exactly.

TDLR Version; Go back to being quiet, please.

💂poor retarded me. I don't know about u guys, but my game casualty just works perfect for me.
Is that because my 500 fighting units are not massive enough?
Or I have 200 "light gunners" among them, not scout not ranger, but the very most death attractive "light gunner"?

My raiding count is 3000+ lvl 59 2100atk --5100def , but running very well so far,raiding still profit.
And for the valor and expensive units, I gradually buying them 1 or 2 every time, and terminate immediately once the unit started dying. Then that paticular amount would just fix there for a very long time.

I'm China and I keep 300 comprehensive,mixed units. 200 medic for defense, 200 light gunners for offense. Because they are the only units that have a 0 in their fighting stats, which means they only work in one way or another, not constantly fighting everytime.
Am I playing in some kind of "different server" from you guys?

Aidan
01-27-2012, 02:28 PM

My raiding count is 3000+ lvl 59 2100atk --5100def , but running very well so far,raiding still profit.
And for the valor and expensive units, I gradually buying them 1 or 2 every time, and terminate immediately once the unit started dying. Then that paticular amount would just fix there for a very long time.

I'm China and I keep 300 comprehensive,mixed units. 200 medic for defense, 200 light gunners for offense. Because they are the only units that have a 0 in their fighting stats, which means they only work in one way or another, not constantly fighting everytime.

Indeed. R u playing on a diff server? 5.1k def at 59 n u r doin great...u must b vry lucky. Myb coz peeps r nt attcking much this last couple of weeks.
However, at higher lvl u gonna hv to replace all those low lvl meatshield with a higher n more expensive unit coz it wnt be enuf. At ur lvl ur meat shield shud alrdy be sniper (at least)

Deskjockey
01-27-2012, 02:35 PM
poor retarded me. I don't know about u guys, but my game casualty just works perfect for me.
Is that because my 500 fighting units are not massive enough?
Or I have 200 "light gunners" among them, not scout not ranger, but the very most death attractive "light gunner"?

So, by your own admission, you've also had your high-value units killed off on you. It's just that you stop buying them once that happens. You have the same problem we all do, but your way of dealing with it is akin to the john who says he never gets STDs from prostitutes because at the first sign of infection he stops seeing that particular hooker and goes to another one. It's a time-honored strategy that goes by two different names: one rhymes with the great river in Egypt and the other is ignorance.

duder
01-27-2012, 02:47 PM
there are three things that I've noticed in the casualty rate:

1) atk/defense differential doesn't make a lick of difference
2) the more units you bring of a particular type the higher chance of burning one (there are potential positive economies of scale here - I have 95+% of my inventory as one type; I bring 1120 units to each fight; I generally lose 2-3 of that one unit type per fight)
3) level appears to impact the casualty rate in that when you attack down, the rate goes up

my take: get a bigger economy and those unit losses don't seem so expensive

Bond
01-27-2012, 03:13 PM
"I think if the PVP needs balancing it should start in the gold unit aspect, and then perhaps by lowering attack benefits instead of increasing attack losses. Get it? I'd have an easier time making less per hit, than losing more. Make the weak happy by lowering their losses, and make the strong happy by lowering their losses too. win win. I won't win as much cash, and I lose less units. I'll take it. " ... Chuck Norris

Chuck, you've done it again! With a small tweek - first few attacks (random 1-4) follow the pattern you have suggested, thereafter attacker losses increase. This will make the PvP aspect of the game workable. The gold whales or higher attack players can farm lower players, but with lower gains from players there will be less focus on farming a particular player again and again, rather there will be a benefit in spreading the attacks.

nickname
01-27-2012, 04:13 PM

Ha ha. Ok. 2100atk+5100def at lvl 59? That's pathetic. You're basically turtled beyond hope and probably have such a small economy buying low end units that you're not worth attacking. You've pretty much removed yourself from PvP entirely at your level...so don't lecture others on how to play PvP.

I don't know who you're raiding with 2100atk either. Must be people who have quit above lvl 50.

duder
01-27-2012, 06:09 PM
I hear there are players who have small alliances... they whisper in the corners and raid each others buildings and have less than 10k attack even over level 50 (shhhh... you don't want to scare them away)

chuck norris
01-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Ha ha. Ok. 2100atk+5100def at lvl 59? That's pathetic. You're basically turtled beyond hope and probably have such a small economy buying low end units that you're not worth attacking. You've pretty much removed yourself from PvP entirely at your level...so don't lecture others on how to play PvP.

I don't know who you're raiding with 2100atk either. Must be people who have quit above lvl 50.

I agree. Shawn if you're not being slaughtered, it's because all Funzio's gods are interceding on your behalf. I've been playing for 21 days and my army would beat yours. See what your casualties do when you up your attack score to a COMPETITIVE level. More units equals more losses. Guaranteed. Good luck. Be nice.

ShawnBB
01-28-2012, 08:08 AM

I'm having 140 Allie and 110K income, and my base is absolutely worth for a raid.
What are you laughing at?
1--Since when turtling became pathetic?
2--It is a decent defense score at my allie range. I could easily double up to 10K if my Allie goes to 250.
3--a huge amount of active players are under 2500def
* * *A even huger amount of players are under 5000 attack
ON MY RIVAL LIST, NOT YOURS
4--I figured the way to play safe, not some good luck
1⃣collect long time income buildings ASAP, that's the most important interest source for all invaders.
2⃣stay cash within vault, block another interest source for invader's.
3⃣add the guy who cashed through you as Allie
4⃣lay your base with an order and decoration, which is implying your rival" I'm pretty serious about this game, you won't get much out from me."
Rivals ended up hitting their head or lost interest.
5--Larger amount of troops causes larger casualty problems, isn't that the same in real life? According to the past month's experience, I decided to keep a low quantity of army instead of climbing up and complaining
6--My news list posting couple of "You Won" everyday, so I am PvP constantly.

Overall, the whole idea of this game is to run your military in a way comfort you most within the game's capability.

KCh
01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Turtling was always pathetic u amateur.

EnjoyLife
01-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Turtling was always pathetic u amateur.

Maybe in your eyes.

JMC
01-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Maybe in your eyes.

And in mine. 👍

[][][][][]

ShawnBB
01-28-2012, 04:32 PM
And in mine. 

[][][][][]

I spent energy on naval battle, and look for some meat to raid if I happened to be bored.
It's just the way I'm playing is not so aggressive as you arrogant powerful top dudes.
5 mins collect and hang around, every few hours ;not interested in using my stamina( if that's what you meant turtle)

I prefer the MW base builder instead of MW PvP

nickname
01-28-2012, 11:09 PM
"lay your base with an order and decoration, which is implying your rival" I'm pretty serious about this game, you won't get much out from me."

Wait a second. You're a level 59 Player and you build decorations to intimidate players and keep them from attacking? I bet your shrubs would make me wet my pants.

Dude, don't post about strategy or PvP anymore. You don't have clue and it's embarrassing for you. Just go build your trees and hide behind them.

mdtacor
01-28-2012, 11:22 PM
I also notice when weaker players attack me and I win the fight, I still lose some of my Avengers. Every time I see one of those go, my heart sinks.

ShawnBB
01-29-2012, 12:20 AM
Wait a second. You're a level 59 Player and you build decorations to intimidate players and keep them from attacking? I bet your shrubs would make me wet my pants.

Dude, don't post about strategy or PvP anymore. You don't have clue and it's embarrassing for you. Just go build your trees and hide behind them.

I'm speechless about you nickname. You are just start being picky now.
Through all your game experiences, statistically,don't you feel that those players who have a better order of their base usually have a shorter game checking interval and harder for you to profit from them?
As for the decoration( of course I mean something obvious enough for rival to notice), it's also a pychological way to indicate your visitors that you are a very active player and care a lot about this game.
It is actually helpful on overall defending, you will be less clicked by turning back rivals because your name is marked as "damn, this guy is so tight, I probably gonna see an already collected base again." then they would go," fine, where are those easy ATMs at? Let me refresh the rival list... "

Agent Orange
01-29-2012, 12:53 AM
I'm speechless about you nickname. You are just start being picky now.
Through all your game experiences, statistically,don't you feel that those players who have a better order of their base usually have a shorter game checking interval and harder for you to profit from them?
As for the decoration( of course I mean something obvious enough for rival to notice), it's also a pychological way to indicate your visitors that you are a very active player and care a lot about this game.
It is actually helpful on overall defending, you will be less clicked by turning back rivals because your name is marked as "damn, this guy is so tight, I probably gonna see an already collected base again." then they would go," fine, where are those easy ATMs at? Let me refresh the rival list... "

Nope none of what you say about decor works for me, if your stats looked right I attack you shrubbery or not. Perhaps in the levels you play at you are safe but that will eventually change.

ShawnBB
01-29-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm not comparing a 5k ordered decor guy with a 10kdefense messy guy.
You have to compare the effect on two close stats guys.
Of course the defense stats goes first, that's why I put the base layout in the end as the least priority, its effect could be tiny but is literally a point worth to mention.

Deskjockey
01-29-2012, 04:07 AM
Decorations strike fear in my heart, and an orderly base makes me cower and run away... Not. I don't even pay attention to that stuff when raiding. I look at the stats, I look for money buildings to raid, I look at the guy's or gal's cash on hand, end of story. If decorations and an orderly base are your idea of psychological warfare, you have a lot to learn my friend.

Bond
01-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Sorry ShawnBB, I have to agree with AO & Deskjockey on this.

If I see two players with the same stats and one has an orderly base and the other doesn't - I'll hit them both. It's in the numbers.

WoogeBonKep
01-29-2012, 06:54 AM
New tires
Øèíû Uniroyal Rally 4x4 Street 255 65 R16 109H êóïèòü, öåíà, õàðàêòåðèñòêè, ñðàâíåíèå. (http://www.roznica.com.ua/goodsdetails_shini-uniroyal-rally-4x4-street-255_25711.html)

http://www.roznica.com.ua/goods_shini_214.html

JMC
01-29-2012, 08:08 AM
No one cares about decorations. They cant even see them.

ShawnBB
01-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks for all the opinions about decorations

Ya, I should've realized that MW is not a base build game...how goofy I am.
The original motivation for me to enter this game is to build an army and build a good looking base like those tycoon games.... I am actually not interested in attacking people, but I do revenge if I can.
Im now building a "garden" in the middle of my base with a lot of iron chain fences, concrete barriers and all kinds of plant.
Guess I'm the only guy hate those boost buildings, lol. They are so big and took all my garden space.

My behavior sounds stupid for you guys, but just let you know, there is someone out there using those decorations and cheering for Funzio.

CJ54
01-29-2012, 05:58 PM
My behavior sounds stupid for you guys, but just let you know, there is someone out there using those decorations and cheering for Funzio.

They wouldn't be in the game if we didn't want you guys to enjoy 'em. I couldn't stand the look of my test character's base until I put a bunch of trees in, but that may just be me (and no, before anyone asks, test characters don't mix with the general player population).

EDIT:

No one cares about decorations. They cant even see them.

I've been meaning to post about this after I checked with the engineers a couple of days ago. The decorations aren't visible on *some* devices, specifically older devices or those that have less memory available. This was intentional, because it reduces low memory issues and crashes. On newer devices, you can see them.

It's admittedly unsatisfying to know that your decorations aren't visible to everyone, but it was the lesser of two evils while working on memory optimizations (which is high priority).

KCh
01-29-2012, 06:17 PM
They wouldn't be in the game if we didn't want you guys to enjoy 'em. I couldn't stand the look of my test character's base until I put a bunch of trees in, but that may just be me (and no, before anyone asks, test characters don't mix with the general player population).

EDIT:

I've been meaning to post about this after I checked with the engineers a couple of days ago. The decorations aren't visible on *some* devices, specifically older devices or those that have less memory available. This was intentional, because it reduces low memory issues and crashes. On newer devices, you can see them.

It's admittedly unsatisfying to know that your decorations aren't visible to everyone, but it was the lesser of two evils while working on memory optimizations (which is high priority).

What is a new device then? I'm using an iPhone 4s and I cannot see any other player's decorations. Only see my own.

Speed ump
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
I'd have to disagree with that CJ. I have ipad2 64gb and have never seen but on my base, each and every person I have asked have never seen on my base, and I cannot see from my highest memory modl iPhone 4s either. So far I have not talked with anyone who has seen them on another's base. Maybe some can, buti would have to believe a small minority. I liked the look better also, but sold them all since no one can see them, and o make a little more room to move buildings around.

CJ54
01-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I'd have to disagree with that CJ. I have ipad2 64gb and have never seen but on my base, each and every person I have asked have never seen on my base, and I cannot see from my highest memory modl iPhone 4s either. So far I have not talked with anyone who has seen them on another's base. Maybe some can, buti would have to believe a small minority. I liked the look better also, but sold them all since no one can see them, and o make a little more room to move buildings around.

Right then. Back to the engineers I go.

EDIT: Whether intentional or unintentional in regards to some devices, the general reasoning behind this decision was sadly appropriate to the situation. Low memory crashes on attack are a huge issue for the affected players, and we're doing everything we can to reduce that. It's possible that this was unintentionally pushed to everyone, though. I'll know tomorrow.

JohnnyR
01-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Just to let you know CJ (maybe you already know, lol) but I get crashes most often when I'm going back and forth through menus. Like if I find someone I think I might lose to but I want to beat, I go to buy units and then when I get ready to attack-bam-crash. :( Annoying as hell if it's a guy I'm currently draining.

Bond
01-30-2012, 09:21 AM
CJ, thanks for noting the issue and providing feedback.

Maverick50727
01-30-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm having 140 Allie and 110K income, and my base is absolutely worth for a raid.
What are you laughing at?
1--Since when turtling became pathetic?
2--It is a decent defense score at my allie range. I could easily double up to 10K if my Allie goes to 250.
Shawn,
I agree with some of your tactics but not others like some here. But you stated something that raised so many red flags in my mind, do us the favor of responding. You say you are ONLY using 140 allies but should have 295 to bring all your units into battle and could easily raise your A/D by getting more allies. Please hit your Rivals page and refresh 20 times. Note the highest and lowest Rival Level and corresponding ally count you are seing. Tell me those us those values. It would go to prove a theory I had been working on and I think will explain a lot.

Tanner
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Shawn,
I agree with some of your tactics but not others like some here. But you stated something that raised so many red flags in my mind, do us the favor of responding. You say you are ONLY using 140 allies but should have 295 to bring all your units into battle and could easily raise your A/D by getting more allies. Please hit your Rivals page and refresh 20 times. Note the highest and lowest Rival Level and corresponding ally count you are seing. Tell me those us those values. It would go to prove a theory I had been working on and I think will explain a lot.

I second the motion.

ShawnBB
01-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Shawn,

At your service, maverick.

Here is my report sheet:

LvL 61 160 Allie 2500 atk 6500 def rival LvL range 57 to 64rival Allie range 53 to 230
Unit owned 922 300 medic 300 light gunners. 322 comprehensive units. Including 2 rapid fire vehicle, 2 Stryker, 5 VTOL, 5 Stealth Boat, 5 super hornet, 5 GIGN, 30 sea scout, 30 cruiser and other weaker units.

What I mean the raise def to 10K is I would keep buying medic with the increasing of Allie size.

Deskjockey
01-31-2012, 03:53 AM
If you see players with 230 allies on your rivals list, they can see you... and stomp on you. I did much the same thing before the casualty rates got jacked up and I stopped attacking. I looked for weak players for yourself at my level and then just sat back and whacked them all day long for tons of cash and valr points without losing many units aside from the odd meat shield like a desert leader. When the devs change the PvP mechanics in the next few weeks you may want to bulk up you allies list and your defense (and not with medics, go for the ambulance at your level, it has a higher density). A 6500 defense is really only good for a high 40s player, frankly.

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 04:38 AM
If you see players with 230 allies on your rivals list, they can see you... and stomp on you. I did much the same thing before the casualty rates got jacked up and I stopped attacking. I looked for weak players for yourself at my level and then just sat back and whacked them all day long for tons of cash and valr points without losing many units aside from the odd meat shield like a desert leader. When the devs change the PvP mechanics in the next few weeks you may want to bulk up you allies list and your defense (and not with medics, go for the ambulance at your level, it has a higher density). A 6500 defense is really only good for a high 40s player, frankly.

Not really, if you can see high number Allies rivals, does not automatically mean they can see you too. System tend to protect weaker player in the way that large Allie numbers rivals can not see you but you can see them. I suspect in the high level regime, because of there isn't much players fit those constrain parameters, hencen bordered the rival list, so that you could see more players. But in low levels, you can't see rivals with significant low Allie numbers than you.

ProobiaMolali
01-31-2012, 04:39 AM
Wypatrujesz ³atwego i korzystnego wyjœcia, ¿eby zwiêkszyæ zyski osobistej firmy? Mam zatem dla Ciebie bystre wyjœcie. Reklama. Rozumiem, mia³o byæ oszczêdnie, aliœci dostarczam Ci pewnoœæ, i¿ bêdzie. Naj³atwiejsz¹ i najbardziej uniwersaln¹, jakkolwiek równolegle w najwiêkszym stopniu prê¿n¹ odmian¹ reklamy jest strona. Aktualnie, pod warunkiem, ¿e Twojej firmy nie ma w Internecie to mo¿esz zapomnieæ o potê¿nych profitach. Ka¿dy wypatruje uprzednio w sieci globalnej, wówczas w nastêpnej kolejnoœci prawdopodobnie siêga po og³oszenia w gazecie, czy pyta kolegów. Zerknijmy prawdzie w oczy, strona internetowa jest w rzeczywistoœci potrzebna. O ile nie jesteœ otrzaskany w sprawach domen i Internetu nie zamartwiaj siê. Nasza jednostka biznesowa wsta³a w takim przypadku specjalnie dla Ciebie. Proponujemy us³ugi z obszaru hosting od zainicjowania do kresu. Nasi koneserzy odpowiedz¹ na Twoje wszelkie spytania i wspomog¹ dostosowaæ najbardziej odpowiedni¹ propozycjê dla Ciebie. Dziêki nam mo¿esz podnieœæ profity swojej firmy przy rzeczywiœcie ma³ym nak³adzie pieniê¿nym. W jaki sposób? Za spraw¹ us³ugi hosting. Wytrawny hosting jest tym czego wyszukujesz. Przetestuj na w³asnej skórze jak przy naszej asysty wzmo¿esz przychody swojej jednostki biznesowej.
Hosting (http://rhosting.pl)
hosting (http://m-madinh.com/vb/member.php?u=3335)
hosting (http://207.58.190.245/index.php?action=profile;u=22826;sa=forumProfile)
hosting (http://www.psaic.ps/vb/profile.php?do=editsignature)
hosting (http://sma61jkt.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1926)
hosting (http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/member.php?30147-LisppeksJoype)

gomwoorDomish
01-31-2012, 04:43 AM
used cars denver (http://www.myhighlineauto.com) Visit us at Highline Automotive Inc we provide Cheap Used Cars Colorado Used Cars Used Car Colorado Colorado Used Cars, Used Cars Denver Used car financing used cars prices car used car used cars for price used cars prices used cars dealer used cars for sale use cars audi denver

Deskjockey
01-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Not really, if you can see high number Allies rivals, does not automatically mean they can see you too. System tend to protect weaker player in the way that large Allie numbers rivals can not see you but you can see them. I suspect in the high level regime, because of there isn't much players fit those constrain parameters, hencen bordered the rival list, so that you could see more players. But in low levels, you can't see rivals with significant low Allie numbers than you.

You're right about the low level players, but Shawn is a level 61 player, so he is not protected. My comment was tailored to his level.

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 05:54 AM
You're right about the low level players, but Shawn is a level 61 player, so he is not protected. My comment was tailored to his level.

Ah..in that case, I am not qualified to make a clue as my highest level account is 49.

Maverick50727
01-31-2012, 10:22 AM
At your service, maverick.

Here is my report sheet:

LvL 61 160 Allie 2500 atk 6500 def rival LvL range 57 to 64rival Allie range 53 to 230
Unit owned 922 300 medic 300 light gunners. 322 comprehensive units. Including 2 rapid fire vehicle, 2 Stryker, 5 VTOL, 5 Stealth Boat, 5 super hornet, 5 GIGN, 30 sea scout, 30 cruiser and other weaker units.

What I mean the raise def to 10K is I would keep buying medic with the increasing of Allie size.

Thanks!!! I'm level 60 now and I have never seen you. Have you seen me? Maverick L60 USA. I may play around reducing my allies to see if I see you later.

twchung22
01-31-2012, 11:21 AM
This is retarded just lost 600K of units in 10+ battles to people who either one level lower than me or the same as me but with around 150 allies (I have 206). I won all the battles, but lost 3 Bradley, 5 of those 75K drones, 1 GIGN (200 valors), 1 of those 100 valor ground unit that is strong against air. And a tons of jeeps, hummers, rangers and snipers. I don't lose light gunners any more...maybe because i got like 100+ Amphibious Troopers.

Agent Orange
01-31-2012, 12:29 PM
This is retarded just lost 600K of units in 10+ battles to people who either one level lower than me or the same as me but with around 150 allies (I have 206). I won all the battles, but lost 3 Bradley, 5 of those 75K drones, 1 GIGN (200 valors), 1 of those 100 valor ground unit that is strong against air. And a tons of jeeps, hummers, rangers and snipers. I don't lose light gunners any more...maybe because i got like 100+ Amphibious Troopers.

I'd be looking at your attack results, scroll the list and see exactly what you are taking into battle you might have more units than you can use and at that point the weaker units get lopped off the list.

Maverick50727
01-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Here is my report sheet:

Unit owned 922 ...
Thanks!!! I'm level 60 now and I have never seen you. Have you seen me? Maverick L60 USA. I may play around reducing my allies to see if I see you later.

Well I hadn't decided yet to drop my allies to take the handicap. I stated this to Tanner in another thread.

"I had been testing some theories on # allies and how it affects rivals list and possible losses. Sad thing is I had 403 allies (only need 300) and in the last day dropped my allies down to 300. Only to finish the latest attack strength goal to have it replaced by a 400 allies goal. I had never seen a goal for allies before. Didn't know it existed. Just my luck, I guess I'll have to add them back now at some point. LOL."

However, If the range you are seeing is 57-63 with allies between 53-230 (not a typo). I'm Level 60 with 301 allies now, but the range I get is Lv59-63 with 295-310 allies. If you can see people with 53 allies you should be able to beat them easily with your 160 since you can bring more troops in. I may even be tempted to take the handicap of much reduced A/D if it gives me the option of beating on lower stats for a while. In theory if I take less untis in I should lose less too, but I won't have as many meat shields either. How often do you attack Shawn??? Are your losses really low compared to gains on a large number of attacks?

ShawnBB
01-31-2012, 05:25 PM
During the recent two weeks, my average stamina use is below 10 per day(not like my 30s 40s happy **** time, it's harder to find a perfect target since higher lvl players know how to run this game. Those extremely weak guys appear maybe 1out of 50 times' refresh and they don't fit my valor operation goals, most of them are poor afk players or tight on time collect turtles.

What I mean the profit is not through valor goals, I lose stealth boat or VTOL or super H or GIGN during those 10 times in a row consecutive battle for valors. Attack can't profit. Maybe it's the consecutiveness rolled the safe units out.
I only profit through raid building that has 50K + income. Bottom line is lvl6 war factory, lvl 5 military market, ore mine, and lvl 4 munition stockpile. I have hundred frigate and 300 light gunners, 9 out of 10 times the lost is 3 gunners, 1 time goes to 2 gunners + 1 frigate or 3 gunners+ Low casualty unit.

I cleared out all other very basic units on infantry ground and air through battle. Only 5 types of infantry(biowarfare,heavy gunner,GIGN, medic, gunner), 4 types of ground(AOV, APC and Stryker, rapid fire), 4 types of air(chinook, harrier jet, VTOL, super H) and all kinds of sea force. Just trying to differentiate the casualty to the most so that I would only lose light gunners everytime

I only build cash army cause cash has no limit, and can adjust the unit component through raiding to somehow profit, but valor will be used out and attack is more harmful to army and more unpredictable on units losing.

Wildfire
01-31-2012, 06:20 PM
What is going on, look at the above post, the spammers have avatars now!

Edit - spam post has been deleted, I wasn't calling Maverick a spammer!

Maverick50727
02-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Has anyone tested the new 1.3.1 update and if it included the PvP fix??

JackoV
02-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Has anyone tested the new 1.3.1 update and if it included the PvP fix??

Def. not fixed.

Just lost 3x super hornet in ONE fight... there goes my 1050 valor in ONE fight.
after that lost couple of IGN's..
In 5 fight rounds.. (same person) no joke.. 4x super hornet + 2 IGN.. and bradley fighting car ****.. Oh.. my attack was 3.5 times stronger than his defence.

I prefer losing 4 mil unit than losing 1800 valor..

MODERN FARMER by Funzio.

michel
02-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Thanks JackoV for your sacrifice, I was about to test it but decided to check first in the forum. C, when are you going to fix this casualty issue? Any date for us? I deliberately stall at level 49 for 3 weeks now waiting for the fix; I'm getting bore, I just play a few minutes per days compare to hours before. It's the pvp part of the game I enjoy, so fix it please.

igniteRhimi
02-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Ïðàâîâîå áþðî ÞÐÈÑÒÎÊÐÀÒ, þðèäè÷åñêèå è íàëîãîâûå êîíñóëüòàöèè ïî âîïðîñàì ëþáîé ñëîæíîñòè, à òàêæå àäìèíèñòðàòèâíûå äåëà ïî ÄÒÏ (http://www.ukrat.ru/index.php?/yuridicheskaya-pomoshh-pri-dtp-vyezd-na-mesto-dtp-predstavitelstvo-pri-razbore-dtp-obzhalovanie-postanovleniya-gibdd.html)