PDA

View Full Version : New missions

Speed ump
01-26-2012, 01:19 PM
The new missions that have become avaible to those of us who got to a level where there were no more missions, are very poorly designed from my point of view. I did complete the first one. It only cost me 13 million to complete it. I made money from the older ones, especially after I completed the goals. Before I cold go back and keep hitting it as long as I had energy and make some money without having to buy new units. Now I have to spend millions to buy units, don't make that much money when I do complete. And almost every ime I attack a target, it makes me buy additional units. And to basically just gain some xp points? Can't even get valour points when you complete a goal any more. Thanks for trying Funzio, but a BIG no thanks. I know they call us whales , but this time I think you've gone too far. I guess if I ever get my base to several million an hour, then maybe just to have something to do. I have to work too hard attacking all day long to earn this money;-) to throw it away like that. Even the people I took the money from would complain about how I wasted their money. I'll just use it to build my base instead. Take your missions back please.