PDA

View Full Version : Allies?

Fire3
01-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Does having more allies than you can use in a battle hurt you? I am lvl 40 with 437 allies. I was thinking that I might want to drop some low level allies to see what happens. The past few levels I was raided and attacked often and lost most of the time. Since I have done a little farming on the Desert Leader I haven't really lost much and I am not getting attacked/raided nearly as much. Just wondering. Thanks in advance!

Bennett
01-25-2012, 05:54 PM
It doesn't really hurt you but you go up against rivals that have around the same number of allies as you

Tanner
01-25-2012, 07:12 PM
At some point Somewhere someone cleared this up for me as well. Allies allow you to bring four more of YOUR units into battle. Hence, it matters not, in THAT respect what quality of ally you have.

Fire3
01-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks! I thought the higher level allies the stronger you were. So, all that I need would be 160 to max my attack/defense? Thanks for clearing that up!

Col.34w
01-25-2012, 10:31 PM
At some point Somewhere someone cleared this up for me as well. Allies allow you to bring four more of YOUR units into battle. Hence, it matters not, in THAT respect what quality of ally you have.

Wow! Thanks for that info...What a time burglar selecting elite allies has been.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 11:26 PM

Wow! Thanks for that info...What a time burglar selecting elite allies has been.

Same here. In fact I still prune it just for kicks...as it clearly matters not.

However, as we all approach the highest levels, I think it will grow more important to have allies who are leveling up along with you, just for the sake of the defensive benefit of them not being able to attack you.