PDA

View Full Version : Inexplicable Explosives Consumption

dudeman
01-25-2012, 01:12 PM
I was under the impression that "attack" explosives, the ones with zero defense stats, would only be at risk of consumption if you used them to attack (or rob) a rival.

Why is it that I can lose explosives, top them back up, log off, come back an hour later, and find that I am missing some?

Something doesn't add up here. Anyone else experience the same thing?

Chiefer
01-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Used too, not really anymore. I have in the 300's of the cheaper explosives each. Doesn't raise that much. But
timebombs always go first for me. Keeping the more expensive ones safe.. so far.

dudeman
01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Time bombs are 2/2 though, so it makes sense that they would be consumed when you are defending.

I just can't figure out how a fully equipped mob was using weapons with zero defense rating to defend against anything.

Anthrax grenades at 12/0 should only be consumed when you are on the offensive, not when you're away and logged out and have to defend yourself.

Or is there some kind of trick going on were they are using those explosives in defense because they don't have any "defense" explosives to use.

If that is the case, then it turns out we don't have as much control over consumption of attack explosives as some of us thought.

Max Power
01-25-2012, 01:50 PM
That's weird. I have never lost pure attack explosives in fights unless I am actually attacking.

dudeman
01-25-2012, 02:03 PM
So that's one "maybe" and one "no".

I'm hoping to see more people who are experiencing this. Not because I hope there are other people getting ripped off on their attack explosives, but because I would prefer to find out that this is a bug and not just another problem that is happening only with my account.

Ramshutu
01-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I suspect that there's no check to prevent items not being used if the item has 0 atk or defence. I'm sure you'll find that if you have the same defence explosives as mafia, your atk explosives would stop being lost.

Joeycool
01-25-2012, 02:43 PM
No issues for me,

whocareswhatmynameis
01-25-2012, 02:59 PM
That's weird. I have never lost pure attack explosives in fights unless I am actually attacking.

No issues for me,

same here..

dudeman
01-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Ok, well so far it's looking like another email to support will be required.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow for that though, just to give this thread a bit more time to sit.