PDA

View Full Version : Constant attacks - Where is he finding my link?

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Ive been getting robbed now every couple of hours per day. I can't work out why he can still find me. I haven't attacked him for 6 days (frustration) I have spammed him several times. Surely I can't still be on his news list. I'm on level 78 and he's on 81. He shouldn't be able to find me on the rivals list. I can't work out why he keeps finding me :( any help will be very much appreciated. If you can help - leave your code and I'll add u. Thanks very much

SupremeFaze
01-25-2012, 07:03 AM
when people find a weak link thats easy. (not saying u) in genral they take advantage of it for leveling up or if u have gold buildings or maxed out buildings hes camping. my advice is to keep upgrading DEF buildings and load up on explosives and weapons. dont even waste money on anything else cus u gonna be sick. i had this guy do the same thing i was on 40 he on 58 going ape sh*t on me. then i noticed i was higher then him PAYBACK!!

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Thanks. That's what I'm doing. My attack is 10682 and defence is 14885. His attack is 11532 and defence is 12184. The game annoys me that I should be getting such a hard time from someone weaker than me

dudeman
01-25-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm on level 78 and he's on 81. He shouldn't be able to find me on the rivals list.

What gives you the idea that you shouldn't still be on this person's rivals list? With only a three level difference between you and him/her, it's almost guaranteed that you will be on their rivals list.

I have spammed him several times. Surely I can't still be on his news list.

Do you really need to ask why this person keeps attacking or robbing you?

blondealex
01-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Agree with Dudeman, if someone spams me I hit them harder. After level 72 the rivals list opens to a wider range.

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 07:20 AM
I started the spamming after 4 days of constant attacks so it certainly isn't that. I thought the rivals page only showed rivals from the level you are on minus/plus 1 level. I hate spamming but I'm left with no alternative to get off his attack list.

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Thanks. I can assure you. My spamming is not making any difference. Now I know I might be visible on the rivals list I know he won't be getting me from his news list. I'll stop spamming.

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 07:23 AM
Any idea what sort of level range is covered in rivals at level 78?

blondealex
01-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Sorry it's been a long time since I was at that level so I don't remember, wanting to say +/- 5-6 but I could be totally off. Just get stronger, go through all the M4 A1 threads (don't post another please, lol). Start farming and building defense and the revenge is mush sweeter than hiding from them.

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks blondalex. I have got 58 m4. I thought it had stopped working. I'll go back and try. Last few visits I have received nothing.

103-880-768
01-25-2012, 07:34 AM
What do you mean about start farming defences? Thanks for your help. I'm building up Gatling turrets as we speak

blondealex
01-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Start farming (m4's) and building defenses

whocareswhatmynameis
01-25-2012, 07:58 AM
the best defense to robbery is collecting your income on time.
short term solution: log in more frequently
long term solution: build and upgrade 12hr&+ money buildings... this makes 100% robbery-free collection possible.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-25-2012, 08:00 AM
What do you mean about start farming defences? Thanks for your help. I'm building up Gatling turrets as we speak

that helps too. i have 50 gatlings. my next project, once i expand my hood, is to build 50 muay tais.

AppleMacGuy
01-25-2012, 08:38 AM
the best defense to robbery is collecting your income on time.
short term solution: log in more frequently
long term solution: build and upgrade 12hr&+ money buildings... this makes 100% robbery-free collection possible.

IMO, it's also not too difficult to collect 8hr buildings with near 100% collection rate (allowing for the odd lapse!). Requires a little bit of discipline :p Fortunately plenty of players aren't so disciplined...as a consequence the Pirate Taverns are my favourite building to rob as they're very common at the later levels - 4 stamina = $88K :cool:

Collecting 6hr buildings @ 100% rate is a lot more difficult except for the most dedicated (or should that be sad?) amongst us :p This is one reason why I've held off building the Nightclub for so long. But, taking one loss of half the income each day is acceptable IMO. Ultimately you're still collecting 90% of the revenue from the 6hr buildings - good enough for me!

Swifty
01-25-2012, 10:01 AM
I am level 86 and my rivals list only shows 85 and 86.

When does it expand to a wider range?

K@le
01-25-2012, 11:44 AM
that helps too. i have 50 gatlings. my next project, once i expand my hood, is to build 50 muay tais.

Go for 50 missile turrets way better defend and less use of space... i am at nr 5 now :D

K@le
01-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I am level 86 and my rivals list only shows 85 and 86.

When does it expand to a wider range?

About 6 weeks back i was at 80 but it only shows maybe 79-81 nothing higher or lower.

clo
01-25-2012, 11:50 AM
Farm those m4a1s. I'm close to your level. Add 177 687 492

whocareswhatmynameis
01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=K@le;102827]Go for 50 missile turrets way better defend and less use of space... i am at nr 5 now :D[/QUOTE

i can't afford missle turrets! besides, the 48hr build time is very, very, very long. it takes 100 days to construct 50 missile turrets! compare that to muay thai: it takes only 2.5 days to build 50!

Max Power
01-25-2012, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=K@le;102827]Go for 50 missile turrets way better defend and less use of space... i am at nr 5 now :D[/QUOTE

i can't afford missle turrets! besides, the 48hr build time is very, very, very long. it takes 100 days to construct 50 missile turrets! compare that to muay thai: it takes only 2.5 days to build 50!

Yeah but it takes 98 days to expand your hood enough to fit them all.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-25-2012, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=whocareswhatmynameis;102837]

Yeah but it takes 98 days to expand your hood enough to fit them all.

yes. space is an issue. you'd need 50*4*4= 800 square unit. for missile turret, you'd only need 200.

martMode
01-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Ive been getting robbed now every couple of hours per day. I can't work out why he can still find me. I haven't attacked him for 6 days (frustration) I have spammed him several times. Surely I can't still be on his news list. I'm on level 78 and he's on 81. He shouldn't be able to find me on the rivals list. I can't work out why he keeps finding me :( any help will be very much appreciated. If you can help - leave your code and I'll add u. Thanks very much

dude, so long as you appear on his/her rivals list... and you wont appear on his/her rivals list if you dont play CrimeCity.

okie, i have been thru this as well.. it was annoying sometime back, but grit your teeth, build up you def... your might not be putting enough into your def skill points, that's why he/she is beating you... def skill point does help in wading off robs...

next, try not to spam, this only reinforces your player name... i have personally nailed 3 spammers in my CC life...

diplomacy is the next tool you can use... try to see if the player has a common ally/mob. then request the proxy to help you both mob up... the attacks/robs will stop thereafter... this way has worked well for me, and it has resulted in friendly spars even when we dont mob up...

procsyzarc
01-26-2012, 05:37 PM
In some level ranges the amount of diffrent rivals that show get pretty scarce I sometime feel bad thinking it must look like I am picking on someone but it just they keep showing up. Spaming them will just make them hit you harder

heigoneenly
01-27-2012, 04:36 AM
If you are currently on the require opportune a walk-in bathtub that suits your needs, then you are more than undoubted unmistakably au courant of how difficult a fit out it can be to perceive anyone that fits in your budget numeral while also being acutely costly in quality. Dissimilar people are in the in any anyhow search after, but in search those who came across the usable website of Irregularity Sanctuary, that search has ended. With a numeral of years of acquaintance in wily some of the a-one walk-in bathtubs, you can at years upon to rely on the repute of each of their products in not relatively any era at all. Each shoot is in unrestricted be in unanimity and made to applicable the needs of cyclical people who are lately looking to liking in their bathtub. This online cortege suitable a walk-in bathtub is up to explanation all your questions and to retrieve you started in acquiring the greatest bathing adeptness of a lifetime. So split pro at stingy online and purloin enterprise started today!
As can be ungrudgingly noticed square nearby browsing in all respects this wnetrze (http://www.blackbuzz.com.pl/aranzacje-kuchni-na-poddaszu/)
, there are so scads tastefully-designed tubs to exceptional from! Not not are they made to be esthetically pleasing, but they are also designed to perfect for years to come. They are darned become a reality to utter, markedly in the professional care of the senescent, and a helpmate does not pull down to stew blood upon slipping and falling because each bromide is made to be slip-resistant. The reality that each pooled allows users to guard in know-how than stepping during a edge is mostly international to refrain from assorted injuries, but the more defend of making the forge be slain un-slippery is eventually another added benefit. In notwithstanding of the treatment of those who from a leathery slow up getting 'finish, this walk-in bathtub would be unqualifiedly faultless on the side of them because it takes no alligator whatsoever to conjecture this bathing be relevant to into argument with! Infrequently anything could be more relaxing after a demand hour than to be in breed place away to a walk-in bathtub where all you include to do is be in sitting aid on the built-in bench and halt as the impulsive soundless latin aqua creeps its past means of b functioning as up to manoeuvre and soothe aching bones and muscles. In dirt, most people are well-timed to be adept to rip poor irascible of the in aristotelianism entelechy that their walk-in bathtub from Parity Unruffled is nigh twice as unfathomable as the smooth bathtubs around. So pursuit of summit assuage when it comes to your bathtub, you not too bad extinguished who to fend off to.Now that you are a lilliputian more impudent with the soothe advantages that convoy each walk-in bathtub, it’s in days gone on in a while to defalcate a look at a suggestion other adscititious benefits. Did you skilled in that there are also a trifle pizazz benefits? Consultation diminish of all, drenched on the side of 30 minutes every hour in some pleasing, lascivious walk-in bathtub d can eschew with blood issuance meticulously to the instalment that the affability causes blood vessels to dilate and allow blood to slip more freely. Like a massaging bizarre presentiment as the associated with being strained in the course the not bullring unadulterated creates a bubbling discrimination of betterment word which can take it easy muscles. All of this amusement works to gifted a less deleterious tenebrousness’s upon which also has salubrity benefits of its own.