PDA

View Full Version : multi-hit jobs back to being bugged?

bredo2
01-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Since the last 2 days i do not receive any loot on multi-hit jobs on single clicks as it was fixed to a couple of days ago. I have not received any loot on completion either, but that can just be bad luck. Are you guys still abel to get loot after single clicks on multi-hit jobs? And ofcourse i mean those users that had this problem before. Not the ipad users who always have been able to do this.

DougVan
01-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Hit packer heights for 9 M4's on iPhone today.

G Wiz
01-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Hmmm...id like to see a follow up on this. Havent updated as yet

Ghost818
01-25-2012, 04:45 AM
Since the last 2 days i do not receive any loot on multi-hit jobs on single clicks as it was fixed to a couple of days ago. I have not received any loot on completion either, but that can just be bad luck. Are you guys still abel to get loot after single clicks on multi-hit jobs? And ofcourse i mean those users that had this problem before. Not the ipad users who always have been able to do this.
Like i mentioned in the previous thread, just a couple hours ago i looted 7 items with 2000 energy and i looted one more after that post from a multiclick. Maybe its just your luck?

Ghost818
01-25-2012, 04:46 AM
But regaurdless, 2 days is alot of tries... I would contact funzio and let them know you arent getting any loot. Just my two cents.

Swifty
01-25-2012, 05:14 AM
There is a lot of variability in small sample statistics.

You should probably contact Funzio, though.

I am averaging about 1 loot per 10 clicks (iPad) at Boardwalk Shooting Gallery, which seems to be well below what some other people are hitting.

Ghost818
01-25-2012, 12:03 PM
There is a lot of variability in small sample statistics.

You should probably contact Funzio, though.

I am averaging about 1 loot per 10 clicks (iPad) at Boardwalk Shooting Gallery, which seems to be well below what some other people are hitting.
I used to get around 20 a day from boardwalk, but in the past week id be lucky to get 5 from there.

DougVan
01-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Bringing it back to multi-click loot, another 10 M4's today bredo...