PDA

View Full Version : Official Response from Funzio on Defense building discrepancy?

Synergy
01-24-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm still looking for some kind of official response from Funzio on this. I mean what was pointed out in jlhy's thread was a big deal for those of us who spent all that time, money, and effort to buy 30+ (32 in my case) Body Guard buildings and upgrade them all to level 10 because of what we were seeing on screen (which, in this case turns out to be completely inaccurate). All I've seen so far from Funzio is that "our math is wrong". Well, the on screen numbers are wrong too, and in a way that gives us a lot less defense than we thought we were paying for. The majority of players don't use these forums and dont even realize the on screen numbers are wrong. Most players that know about this aren't even purchasing any defense buildings any more and would have never purchased any at all, had this information been known to start with. I know I won't buy any more unless something changes. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Ghost818
01-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Im so confused, our defence buildings dont add anything when upgraded; Only the Level one def. is added?

Tren
01-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Recently acquired a defense goal and the defense number in my profile matches the defense number in the goal. At one point there was a discrepancy of close to 500 points but it has been resolved at some point in time..

Dorian Gray
01-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Us understanding how the game works is against policy.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-24-2012, 01:45 PM
the cynic in me tells me there won't be an "official" explanation. it would be such a mess for FUNZIO to sort this thing out.

Max Power
01-24-2012, 01:50 PM
I too am waiting for a better explanation of this.

Tramp Stamp
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
User Dorian Gray warned for talking about fight club.

Cooz
01-24-2012, 01:59 PM
User Dorian Gray warned for talking about fight club.

LOL hilarious!!!...........

Dorian Gray
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
OK... I just got done kicking my own ass, happy?

Crime City Mark
01-24-2012, 02:26 PM
We do not make "official responses" in threads asking for them. Please do not make threads directly asking for a developer response.

Synergy
01-24-2012, 02:35 PM
This is the ONLY problem I have with funzio. Read through my posts. I dont troll or complain about ANYTHING else at all. Even support has been great for me. I wasn't directing the thread at a dev. I was directing it at anyone who is with Funzio that can better explain. To me, it seems that an issue was pointed out that a lot of people have a problem with (but most are too scared to say anything about) and that there just won't be a response at all, simply because it is an issue to a lot of people and maybe you all know it would be an issue to a lot more if it was widely known. It's just stonewalling everyone and trying to keep it quiet in other words. Whatever though. It's obvious that we will never get any kind of answer and that nothing will change with it so I'll drop it.

Tramp Stamp
01-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Oooo burn.

Amber_
01-24-2012, 02:48 PM
We do not make "official responses" in threads asking for them. Please do not make threads directly asking for a developer response.

So how do we get response then..? When people pay money to a company, they have the right to know what they are paying for. Is there an exception for Funzio?

Edit: Might get banned for this, but this is the truth.

Joeycool
01-24-2012, 02:55 PM
So how do we get response then..? When people pay money to a company, they have the right to know what they are paying for. Is there an exception for Funzio?

I suspect the answer is email support. However they are very evasive when it comes to discussing game mechanics.

Synergy
01-24-2012, 02:57 PM

I don't think Senior Members who contribute good information to the forums and some of who have invested a lot of time and money into the game should get banned for asking about one single issue over which real money has been spent. I mean it's not asking a lot, but like I said I can tell by the only two responses we have received that we won't get any decent response and that nothing will change with it so I'm just going to drop it I guess. All I can say is start explaining to everyone you see in the game about the real effect of defense buildings and how we know. Maybe, just possibly if hardly anyone was spending any money on them anymore something would be done. But I'm definitely not getting my hopes up.

EDIT: I wouldn't at all be surprised if this thread is locked soon.

schnuffler
01-24-2012, 02:57 PM
So how do we get response then..?

I've had pretty good responses from talking directly to Funzio about things. Honey attracts more ants than vinegar :)

NotsoFunzio
01-24-2012, 02:58 PM

The big "B" word is not as scary as it sounds.............

Joeycool
01-24-2012, 03:00 PM
The big "B" word is not as scary as it sounds.............

You dont know what you are talking about because you are new on here... once you get a ban thats it!! No way to get back on the forum what so ever!

NotsoFunzio
01-24-2012, 03:05 PM
You dont know what you are talking about because you are new on here... once you get a ban thats it!! No way to get back on the forum what so ever! Yeah i wonder where that guy "you little duck house went".....................

Anyways the OP

Its false advertising.... I bought 3 body guard agencys thinking they would get me fast good defence ages ago....

I feel i never got what i paid for ;-(

Synergy
01-24-2012, 03:09 PM
You dont know what you are talking about because you are new on here... once you get a ban thats it!! No way to get back on the forum what so ever!

Ok so a lot of good paying customers are dissatisfied about one single issue in a game they enjoy and ask for some kind of explanation. They all get nothing and should be scared to say anything for fear of getting banned? Is that good business practice? I mean there are tons of spam bots hat aren't even banned. Like I said we don't troll or complain about anything at all usually. I even give props where deserved. Overall its a great game and they're doing well. It's one issue. That's it.

Joeycool
01-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Its false advertising.... I bought 3 body guard agencys thinking they would get me fast good defence ages ago....

It certainly feels that way! I spent a fortune on body guard agencies that "dont do what they say on the tin"

Amber_
01-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah i wonder where that guy "you little duck house went".....................

Anyways the OP

Aww you're back! :D