PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE HARDCORE HITMAN?

madawgg
01-24-2012, 12:17 PM
After I finished hardcore hitman 94 there's no more mission??? what's happening???

bainnydat
01-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Shortcode sms service in Pakistan (http://www.smsroaming.com) was never so easy. You can monetize your business model with short code sms easily.

Now you can get 2 way sms (http://www.smsroaming.com) online with sms roaming. You can receive and send sms from your mobile phone directly. You can also send sms with your own number and thousands of other features are included.

Free sms API (http://www.smsroaming.com) can be attached to your website or any other applications to send and receive sms with the help of this simple API attached to sms roaming.

madawgg
01-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Try to close the CC game and come back in. I find that re-connecting to the server helps to catch things up. I'm at Round 101 so you still more to go.
man I tried 5 times and nothing shows up! you sure it's hardcore hitman? it might be thug life...

Synergy
01-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Try to close the CC game and come back in. I find that re-connecting to the server helps to catch things up. I'm at Round 101 so you still more to go.

Yeah sometimes when I finish a job goal the next one won't show up until I close CC and reopen it. I've even had to close it from the multitasking bar and reopen to get the new goals to appear. If that doesn't work I'd say email funzio, because if that goes on too long you're at a disadvantage compared to other HL players.

bredo2
01-24-2012, 12:29 PM
You sure its not just your level? You only unlock hardcore hitman goals up to your own level.

Synergy
01-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Before emailing I would also try double tapping the home button on your ipod/iPhone/iPad to bring up the multitasking bar and closing CC from there, then reopening. That has worked for me in similar issues. And yes, also keep in mind what the above poster just said.

madawgg
01-24-2012, 12:33 PM
thanks guys, I'd report to CC support :) and @bredo2, I don't think so since I'm lvl 162 now...

Synergy
01-24-2012, 12:38 PM
No. Maddawg he's right. I'm on HH 84 now and my directions are "attack 72 people level 152 or higher". You're on HH 94, which means yours should say "attack ___ players level 162 or higher". If you're on level 162, you won't get any more HH goals till you hit 163. Then it will say "Attack ___ players level 163 or greater". You're only going to get new HH goals every time you level now since you've caught up. Each time you get a new one, the level number you're supposed to attack (the level ___ or greater part) should match the level you just got to.

Ghost818
01-24-2012, 12:44 PM
No. Maddawg he's right. I'm on HH 84 now and my directions are "attack 72 people level 152 or higher". You're on HH 94, which means yours should say "attack ___ players level 162 or higher". If you're on level 162, you won't get any more HH goals till you hit 163. Then it will say "Attack ___ players level 163 or greater". You're only going to get new HH goals every time you level now since you've caught up. Each time you get a new one, the level number you're supposed to attack (the level ___ or greater part) should match the level you just got to.
Couldnt have said it any better myself.

madawgg
01-24-2012, 12:47 PM
damn, how stupid I was!! thanks everyone

Dorian Gray
01-24-2012, 01:08 PM
damn, how stupid I was!! thanks everyone

I also believe you only get new ones every three levels, not every level.