PDA

View Full Version : Buy all gold money buildings or not?? some advice please!

JackoV
01-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Guys Im planning to sell all the money buildings which I currently have.. to make space for all gold money buildings (cost like 3k gold? right?)

Can I also buy all the money buildings from gold twice?

my $ per hour = 37k >_>

attack 13.5k
def 11k
ally 118
lvl 61

Or should I keep my current money buildings and buy more gold units? (I think gold money building is better?)

please some advice!!

thanks

Dover
01-24-2012, 10:52 AM
I would expand your property so you can keep your $$$ buildings and add some gold buildings. Troops are nice to a certain level but might get pushed out of the troops you can bring into an attack as you get higher level troops. Gold buildings will always keep giving you gold and should be a better payout than regular $$$ buildings.

JackoV
01-24-2012, 11:03 AM
yeah I was thinking that too..

but when I want to expand it.. I need to pay more and more gold lol.. just for a small ground.
now I need to pay like 500-600 gold for 1 expand and price gets higher.. o.O (better wait 2-3days? and use cash)

sell buildings.. use the money for expand.. (and be a little patient :S:S:S:S which im not :S:S:S) would be a big test for me lol..

after that put gold buildings on it. I mean.. armory.. supply depot.. gives **** money :S.. or you have to be online every 5mins! (no way..)

Sepi
01-24-2012, 11:05 AM
You should not sell any of your buildings, especially upgraded ones. YouŽll regret it later as upgrade times are so long and quite expensive. :)

Speaking of expences, all Gold Buildings cost quite a lot to upgrade, but in the other hand, generate good income. Diamond Mine for example is quite good in lower levels as it boosts your economy a lot, but costs 10 million to upgrade just to level 2. So either you have to have very good defence or heavily upgraded Vault to prevent other players attacking you and stealing your precious money. If you feeling confident, go for it! :)

digitalwalker
01-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Am I missing something here? Bit confused:(

Gold build cost 3k gold? And pay you gold out?

I have bought quite a few gold buildings, and my favourite is water treatment, good pay out, nice pay time, not ridiculous huge upgrade cost. And the rest I don't really think they worth to buy. Diamond mine cost 10m to upgrade to level2, solar array pay too little, biodome is same as oil refinery,coal mine are similar too and with expensive upgrade cost.

JackoV
01-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Am I missing something here? Bit confused:(

Gold build cost 3k gold? And pay you gold out?

I have bought quite a few gold buildings, and my favourite is water treatment, good pay out, nice pay time, not ridiculous huge upgrade cost. And the rest I don't really think they worth to buy. Diamond mine cost 10m to upgrade to level2, solar array pay too little, biodome is same as oil refinery,coal mine are similar too and with expensive upgrade cost.

If I can buy all gold money buildings twice =

solar array = 2x 60 = 120 gold
water treatment plant = 2x 200gold = 400 gold
coal mine = 2x 400 = 800 gold
biodome = 2x 300 gold = 600 gold
diamond mine = 2x 500 gold = 1000 gold

total = 2920 gold

they pay you out cash not gold :p hehe

digitalwalker
01-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Ah, I c. Thanks Jackov:)

JackoV
01-24-2012, 12:09 PM
hehe np.

decided selling all the buildings.. buying gold money buildings..

my money buildings were lvl 1.. lol only windfarm lvl 5 or something (cuz of quest :P)

# edit.. building time gold buildings = 25secs roflmao!

soon new base :D

Add me: 859 672 074