PDA

View Full Version : Must Raid Buidlings

twchung22
01-24-2012, 08:53 AM
What are some of the "must raid" buildings when you see them in enemies' bases? What are the minimum level for each of those buildings when you decide to raid or not? What other factors do you consider beside base defense, military unit counts and ally counts? Thank you so much!

I am asking because I find that raiding is a waste of time and money, the units I lost are often more than the amount of money I get from raiding...

P.S. I am raiding Ammo Depot, Military Market and Wind Farms. I get like 3000-7000+ most...I wonder how the hell other players are able to raid me and get like $50,000+ - $100,000+ from me. The person that did that has a 100 Combat Boats and 29 Super Hornet...how the f anyone can get that much valors when he is the same level as me?

Thanks in advance.

JackoV
01-24-2012, 09:12 AM
I look for:

- defence
- attack
- his cash $_$

I dont need to look to his level / allies... Cuz defence + attack says enough for me :p

after that I look to his amount of cash.. and his buildings. When I get the feeling he has more cash than he can keep in his vault.. I attack him. - Thats how I get 100k+ 150k+ cash each hit! :p (depends on how many cash he has outside his vault)

And to decide if you want to attack a building (for raiding).. you should ask yourself how much cash do I want for eacht stamina I use. 10k? 15k? 20k?? .. etc

BEFORE you are going to raid someone.. make sure your cash is in your vault. otherwise you will lose cash too:p

AND finally.. the valor units.. do those ''warquests''.. they give really good amount of valor! (before attacking look carefull to your enemy)