PDA

View Full Version : To people with really good attack/defense stats

Holicaholic
01-24-2012, 06:15 AM
How did you get this way? I mean, what are the weapons/cars/armor etc. that you focus on for the most part? I'm seeing people talk about have like 15-20k attack and over 30k defense and am just curious as to what your main items in each category are?

Euchred
01-24-2012, 06:23 AM
I have 24k/26k I find in most cases it comes down to how many M4s you have and how smartly you've distributed respect points. PvP items also help i have almost 17k fights won.

To more specifically answer your question guns are obvious, melee is butterfly kives and nail bats complimented by some other more powerful items, armor is NVB plus PvP stuff, and cars are my weak point but the most I have are yamaha race bikes and police trucks with 27 exceleros.

Holicaholic
01-24-2012, 06:27 AM
So basically: M4A1's, Chain Whips, Full Body Armor (I think that's the right name), and excelleros?

Euchred
01-24-2012, 06:28 AM
Check my edit :)

I haven't gotten into full body armor, my economy is decent so I'll buy FBI sheilds when the time is right.

Holicaholic
01-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Gotcha. I don't have the FBI shield available to me right now, what level is it unlocked at?

Euchred
01-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Check this guide for respect if you've never read it before http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16695-RESPECT-POINTS-GOLDEN-WEAPONS-the-lowdown

And if memory serves it's level 115 stats are 1/24 and they cost 1.5 million each. Not a feasible item in mass without economy.

Holicaholic
01-24-2012, 06:48 AM
So the Full Combat Gear is still the better choice, essentially.

blondealex
01-24-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm currently at 62.6 atk per mafia. M4's and Night Vision Goggles are the main thing I concentrated on until the points per respect suggested going to something else. I have all of my mafia with at least armored police trucks and nail bats for attacking, and currently working on Chain Whips because for my inventory it boosts my stats 1 point per 21 respect (which is the best value for me at the moment)

Euchred
01-24-2012, 07:16 AM
So the Full Combat Gear is still the better choice, essentially.

It depends who you ask. Now that defense buildings count toward goals they're less needed to get to the 36k defense goal.

The reason I don't go for them is that NVB give almost the same attack and I know I'll get FBI sheilds some day which are only 3 less defense.

Anubis
01-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Check the guide, but basically focus on this:

1) Farm M4 A1's for guns until you get a minimal bonus from them (say +2/1 or +1/2)
2) stock up on NVG to the 300-400 range.
3) stock up on Yam Bikes to the 200-250 range
4) Build 50 Gattling turretts, take them to level 2 or 3 if you want
5) Buy Steel Garrottes when your econ can support it in the 300-400 range
6) Work on Chain Whips
7) if your econ is ready buy 100-200 Tasers (although this can be acheived in other ways now).

Note: Full Combat ggear is not the answer, At some point maybe, but lots of other things to spend (R) on before that. Also, depending on your econ, if your still on the low price explosives buy up multiple Anthrax. For defence I keep the smoke bombs topped up as 500 = 1K mafia defence. If your defence is not good in the first place, there is no point in doing this,

Anubis
01-24-2012, 07:33 AM
It depends who you ask. Now that defense buildings count toward goals they're less needed to get to the 36k defense goal.

The reason I don't go for them is that NVB give almost the same attack and I know I'll get FBI sheilds some day which are only 3 less defense.

100~% correct imo, which is why massing up a great economy is worth it. There 'could' be a time when your level 200 with an econ bringing im 2M/hour where you can buy the most expensive vehicles in the game. That imo is the true end game goal for economies (84M for a fighter jet etc)

blondealex
01-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Respect per point (atk/def):
Night Vision Goggles = 9.4
Full Combat Gear = 18.2

Fricco
01-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Check the guide, but basically focus on this:

4) Build 50 Gattling turretts, take them to level 2 or 3 if you want

If your defence is not good in the first place, there is no point in doing this,

Why stop at 2-3, what would be the next def building/upgrade to look into ?
ive read up on the building def / attack def thread i get it divides the score
but there doesnt seem to be a logical answer on what any score truly is worth ?

What is considered a good def to start with ?

Thanks

Holicaholic
01-24-2012, 08:27 AM
So right now, with my RP I'm buying Chain Whips, which I'm wondering if that's the best allocation for my points. I'm getting the full 25 attack from them when I buy them, so there is nothing being wasted. I don't really see a Melee weapon that's comparable unless I buy gold. So at my current level (71) is this a good/bad/doesn't really matter choice?

EDIT: I realize I'm just asking for help a lot on here and would like to thank everyone who has contributed to helping me out :)

Ghost3
01-24-2012, 08:40 AM
I took goggles and bikes to around 100, still farming m4s til I hit about 420-450

My respect payout is going to be chain whips though for a long while. Partly because the double decker bus isn't that hard to farm (lvl 96 btw) and should be able to max m4s before hitting 115

Exeleros can wait in my book since chains don't have anything close to them even purchasable and are about 30% cheaper respect wise with similar overall stats

Tramp Stamp
01-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Why stop at 2-3

Sharply diminishing returns. With defense buildings, the way to go is a bunch of low level structures.

Twinkie
01-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Where is the double decker bus? And what's the payout %?

Synergy
01-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Holicaholic, im at a higher level right now but you can add me and check out my inventory if you want to see one possible direction to go in. My stats are in my signature. 124-619-659

nycpizzalover
01-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Why stop at 2-3, what would be the next def building/upgrade to look into ?
ive read up on the building def / attack def thread i get it divides the score
but there doesnt seem to be a logical answer on what any score truly is worth ?

What is considered a good def to start with ?

Thanks

After having PvP against HL players, I have come to conclusion that your time and money is better spent on getting items, upgrading your money buildings and totally ignoring defense buildings completely. They don't help in defending against PvP attacks and they are useless in robberies. If I knew what I knew now, there would not be one defense building in my hood. (Big sigh)