PDA

View Full Version : update available in app store

bredo2
01-24-2012, 03:44 AM
Could we get some official info on what is changed?

Dover
01-24-2012, 06:28 AM
I updated the game and now I can not see my buildings, go to any maps or see most of the units in the store. I sent an email to support@funzio.com and got back a "we received your email" email. I will post here after I find out what is going on. (yes, I already shut the unit off/turned it back on and unistalled and reinstalled the game :-)

Deskjockey
01-24-2012, 06:46 AM
I also have a problem after installing the update--in my case, my supply depots both now show up as "upgrading" with nearly three hour timers (that was two and a half hours ago--since then the timers have counted down but the green bars have not shrunk). One of the supply depos also lost a level in the process--both were level 4 before I applied the update, but now one is a level 3. I've sent an email to funzio support, so we'll see what happens. As it is, I've already lost nearly three hours of income from the depots. I can't say I'm very happy with this update so far.

Dover
01-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Deskjockey,

Can you please open a ingame ticket and post your post in there so they can see that there may be an issue with this update.

Anyone else having an issue can post it here but should open an ingame ticket because when we do they get a lot more info on our units (config/versions) so they can see if there are any patterns with things not functioning properly.

Bananaman99
01-24-2012, 06:59 AM
I've lost 15k of hourly income and have 6 buildings updating which will take 6 hours. Not impressed at all.

Deskjockey
01-24-2012, 07:24 AM
Deskjockey,

Can you please open a ingame ticket and post your post in there so they can see that there may be an issue with this update.

Anyone else having an issue can post it here but should open an ingame ticket because when we do they get a lot more info on our units (config/versions) so they can see if there are any patterns with things not functioning properly.

I did--that's what I meant when I said I sent an email to funzio. Their in-game support button sends an email. I did it as soon as I saw the buildings were upgrading. The upgrade process is finished now, and the most aggravating part is that, even though the buildings are listed as levels 4 and 5, they are only earning level 3 and 4 incomes. This is annoying. Once they fix the bug and restore my building, i'm going to request that funzio credit me the money for three hours of income from the buildings at 5 minute collection increments--we'll see what they do.

Dover
01-24-2012, 07:29 AM
I can collect on a few buildings but not on others. Even moving some buildings aside to make sure I have a clear view will allow me to click them. Bummer...Was hoping for 3.5 mil today, not collecting short term buildings is going to hurt.

Tanner
01-24-2012, 07:46 AM
is this the 1.3 update? in game About says Version 1.3 Content Version mw_20120123_0 Build 180.0

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Yeah it must be the 1.3 version with a release date of today.

Thank you very much for the warning!

Dover
01-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Mine says Version 1.3 mw_20120116_1 Build 180.0

Looks like 2012 Jan 16 but when I go to the app store it says there are no updates to load.

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 07:58 AM
My app store is showing the V1.3 update dated today, the last update I installed was V1.2.6 a few weeks ago.

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Wow. They just plain and simply suck at games.

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Did you try deleting and then reinstalling the latest update? In the past that fixed a lot of problems with graphics though the issues with timers is brand new.

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 08:03 AM
Wow. They just plain and simply suck at games.

Note to self, DO NOT DRINK HOT BEVERAGES when reading Chuck's posts..... gurgle...... snort......

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 08:04 AM
;)

Cheers.

I won't update either.

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Is there ANY apparent benefits in the update???

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 08:06 AM
Is there ANY apparent benefits in the update???

You get the building 'cloaking' device that the kiddie 'hackers' were crowing about.

Dover
01-24-2012, 08:09 AM
AO- I did that before but since we all know technology is a royal pain in the backside I did it again.
1) Uninstalled game.
2) Powered down completely
3) Fired it back up and loaded game again.

Same issues. Can't see buildings, can't collect 2 buildings, can' go to maps (it hangs up when I go to maps).

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Yeah figured you would have tried that. This one is really pooched then.

Thank you for posting your results and good luck with a solution, too bad we can't go back and install an old version.

Dover
01-24-2012, 08:15 AM
An Un-install Button? That would be nice. Can you imagine all the players using it? LOL

Been two hours since I sent my email and no posts in our thread, I wonder if they are swamped with emails.

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Do an iTunes restore??? Drastic. Depends how much data you'd lose.

Bananaman99
01-24-2012, 08:25 AM
So the update to fix the bugs has introduced a whole world of new bugs. It does make you wonder whether spending anytime on this game is worth it. I'm level 30 and had built my hourly income up to 118k, losing 15k of that is irritating in the extreme.

Was this update supposed to fix the timer bug?

Tanner
01-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Forgive me if this was covered somewhere, but what timer bug? And what is this cloaking device ya'll are talking about? I just spent an hour the other night rearranging my base & buying large trees to hide the level of certain buildings...all for not?

Dover
01-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Do an iTunes restore??? Drastic. Depends how much data you'd lose.

That is a great idea! I did not think of that. I will have to wait until I get home for the cable but I will try it first thing if my issues are not fixed by tonight. TY!

Bananaman99
01-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Now and again the timer stops ticking. I'm not sure if it's on all buildings. It's most obvious on the supply depot as you can collect on that every 5 minutes.

Tanner
01-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Now and again the timer stops ticking. I'm not sure if it's on all buildings. It's most obvious on the supply depot as you can collect on that every 5 minutes.

THANK YOU! I thought that had happened more than once, especially on the supply depot. Yeah, that'd sure be nice if they fixed that.

Now, what is this cloaking of which you all speak?

Dover
01-24-2012, 08:47 AM
I cannot see my buildings on my screen, only numbers. AO made a joke about how this was done on purpose because we all wished for it so no one would raid us.

Gmnogudar
01-24-2012, 08:48 AM
×åðòåæè ãàçîñíàáæåíèÿ (http://proekt-gaz.ru/load/chertezhi_gazosnabzhenija/58) Ñàìûé ïåðåäîâîé ñàéò ïðîåêòèðîâùèêîâ ãàçãîëüäåðîâ è ñèñòåì ÑÓÃ. ß ïîñòîÿííî òóò ÷èòàþ è Âàì òîãî æåëàþ!

CounterSniper
01-24-2012, 08:51 AM
I haven't had any crashes but unit losses went thru the roof on my raids.

JMC
01-24-2012, 08:54 AM
All my buildings and mission maps are fine. Casualty rate is not fixed though and the game seems to have some framelag now during animations and when dragging across the screen.

Tanner
01-24-2012, 08:57 AM
I cannot see my buildings on my screen, only numbers. AO made a joke about how this was done on purpose because we all wished for it so no one would raid us.

ah HA. Thank you!

Aidan
01-24-2012, 09:00 AM
I dnt hv any problem either n yeah the casualty rate has nt been fixed. Rlly dissapointed since tht is the only update tht i've been waiting.

General Principle
01-24-2012, 09:19 AM
No problems so far. Deleted. Rebooted. Then downloaded the update. I haven't tried attacking anyone. I'll let others dip their toes in that water. Really looking forward to trying out the boost buildings, though.

Oying
01-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Is it safe to play without installing the new update?

General Principle
01-24-2012, 09:36 AM
I dnt hv any problem either n yeah the casualty rate has nt been fixed. Rlly dissapointed since tht is the only update tht i've been waiting.

I think you're supposed to build the infirmary to reduce your casualty rate. I'm building the cement factory first, but I'd like to here from somebody that tests the infirmary's effect on the casualty rate.

Aidan
01-24-2012, 09:52 AM
I think you're supposed to build the infirmary to reduce your casualty rate. I'm building the cement factory first, but I'd like to here from somebody that tests the infirmary's effect on the casualty rate.

Nt quite sure i get u. Wht is infirmary?

Dover
01-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Nt quite sure i get u. Wht is infirmary?

He may have gotten you though. There is no infimary unless it was part of todays update. :-)

General Principle
01-24-2012, 10:04 AM
He may have gotten you though. There is no infimary unless it was part of todays update. :-)

It's not a goof. There's a new class of buildings called Boost buildings that showed up after I updated. The infirmary purports to lower your casualty rate.

Aidan
01-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Darn u troll. Lol.
Well, u got me indeed. Nw i feel stupid having rushing to open the game to check wht the heck is this infirmary this guy talking bout. Even checked on the tree section. Rofl.

Dover
01-24-2012, 10:06 AM
That would be nice if they did that.

Aidan
01-24-2012, 10:12 AM
It's not a goof. There's a new class of buildings called Boost buildings that showed up after I updated. The infirmary purports to lower your casualty rate.

Nope. I updated mine as well n there is no infirmary building anywhere

Deskjockey
01-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Nope. I updated mine as well n there is no infirmary building anywhere

Same here--no new class of buildings, and I also removed the app, powered down, and reinstalled (since I had another bug, listed earlier in this thread). I guess this is yet another bug. Way to go, funzio!

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Did an uninstall, then full shut down then restart and finally new installation. Oddly it didn't show in the app store as an update but it is the v1.3.

Notice some new graphics for units, scout is cool, looks like a hairy ape and along with the infirmary is the brothel and hookers.

General Principle
01-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Guys it's there. I'm building the cement factory right now that's supposed to reduce construction times and costs. Like I said, deleted, rebooted, then loaded the update for the first and only time. When I opened up the game there was a new class of buildings.

If you're not seeing them I don't know what to tell you, but know for a fact that I don't troll.

I know that there were suggestions to offer these improvements at a cost. Maybe this is something that is only available to players who have made real money purchases. I've bought about $40 worth of gold since I've been playing. I'm not keeping the lights on by myself like some players, but maybe it's enough to have access to the boost buildings. Who knows?

If you want to continue making jokes about trolls and make no effort to run this to ground it actually works to my advantage.

Wildfire
01-24-2012, 10:41 AM
along with the infirmary is the brothel and hookers.

They're strong against Infantry I assume;)

Deskjockey
01-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Guys it's there. I'm building the cement factory right now that's supposed to reduce construction times and costs. Like I said, deleted, rebooted, then loaded the update for the first and only time. When I opened up the game there was a new class of buildings.

If you're not seeing them I don't know what to tell you, but know for a fact that I don't troll.

Best way to settle this is with a screen shot, since it seems most of us can't see the new buildings. Can you post one?

Dover
01-24-2012, 10:46 AM
They have a "spread disease" feature that allows you to attack someones base with hookers and weaken it for 10 minutes while you raid it. You can tell if someone has been diseased by the light green smoke and little crabs running around it.

General Principle
01-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Best way to settle this is with a screen shot, since it seems most of us can't see the new buildings. Can you post one?

Two things at this point. The redneck in me is inclined to reply that I ain't gotta prove sh!t, and if I decide to it'll be by pounding their armies to dust. The Apple novice in me is forced to admit that I don't know how to take and send a screenshot from an iPad.

Look, I'm a smartass too and more than a little bit of a cynical *******, so I don't fault others for being the same way. But for this you can believe me or not, it's no skin off my backside either way.

Tanner
01-24-2012, 11:27 AM
the redneck in me advises you to click this link? (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+take+a+screen+shot+on+an+iPad)

;)

Hugh Bris
01-24-2012, 11:31 AM
If he says he's not a troll, he's not. Maybe it's a difference between the iPad and the iPhone. Perhaps this is something the phone users can expect soon. I followed the same procedure rebooted, deleted, reinstalled, rebooted again. Nothing changed so this will be interesting to see what comes of it. Even if this wasn't true - it's still a really good idea and very interesting.

Guyver01
01-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Yup same here, the casualty rate still not fixed yet, I did 2 attk just then, my attk 20k his def 6k still loose 2 avengers & 2 amphibious troopers. What the heck is this update for?

General Principle
01-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks, Hugh. For the rest of you non-believers, I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the file and display it legibly.

Hugh Bris
01-24-2012, 11:49 AM
That rocks!! Can't wait to see it on phones.

Deskjockey
01-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Two things at this point. The redneck in me is inclined to reply that I ain't gotta prove sh!t, and if I decide to it'll be by pounding their armies to dust. The Apple novice in me is forced to admit that I don't know how to take and send a screenshot from an iPad.

Look, I'm a smartass too and more than a little bit of a cynical *******, so I don't fault others for being the same way. But for this you can believe me or not, it's no skin off my backside either way.

I understand your point of view--I'm actually quote curious to see what building are like and what they do. To take a screenshot with an iPad, press the power bottom and then quickly press the home key. You will hear a camera click. The screenshot will then be in your camera roll in your camera app. Hope this helps.

digitalwalker
01-24-2012, 11:51 AM
I have tried delete the app, restart, install, but still can not see the new buildings...any helps pls? Thanks

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Ok kidding aside, have you built all of one set of buildings? Or perhaps these unlock at a certain level?

Duke.0
01-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Ok i just installed the update and i lost 15k+ income per hour.

But...
There is about 9 buildings all upgrading at the same time.

Quite odd..

And no boost buildings for me...on Ipod

General Principle
01-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Ok kidding aside, have you built all of one set of buildings? Or perhaps these unlock at a certain level?

Still can't figure out how to make that file display in the thread. Hopefully it's click-viewable.

To your question, let's see if I can cover the possibilities you might be pondering:

1. My current level is more than 40, less than 60.
2. I have made a real money purchase from Funzio in MW.
3. I have two of every (non-gold) money building up to and including oil refinery.
4. All unit buildings purchased.
5. Working on max-ing out security buildings.
6. I've completed all of the building and upgrade goals that have been presented to me. Actually I do every goal no matter how seemingly pointless, just to keep the goal train rolling.
7. Turn-ons are sunsets, long walks on the beach, and skinny dipping.
8. Turn-offs are meanness, selfishness, and not paying enough attention to my needs.

Don't know what else to suggest. I'm personally leaning toward the paying player theory, unless there's a cash player that can report otherwise.

Oh yeah, I'm playing on a gen 1 iPad.

Duke.0
01-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Its probably something simple such as :

Are you using Iphone/iPod

or

IPad?

bredo2
01-24-2012, 12:33 PM
WTF another case of Ipad users getting extra features and not iphone? This has been huge problem on CC. Why cant they just make it equal for all?

Slappy
01-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah. I've got the new buildings on my iPad. But not my iPhone???????

General Principle
01-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Its probably something simple such as :

Are you using Iphone/iPod

or

IPad?

Gen 1 iPad. Updated other post just for clarification.

Deskjockey
01-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Still can't figure out how to make that file display in the thread. Hopefully it's click-viewable.

To your question, let's see if I can cover the possibilities you might be pondering:

3. I have two of every (non-gold) money building up to and including oil refinery.
6. I've completed all of the building and upgrade goals that have been presented to me. Actually I do every goal no matter how seemingly pointless, just to keep the goal train rolling.
8. Turn-offs are meanness, selfishness, and not paying enough attention to my needs.

Don't know what else to suggest. I'm personally leaning toward the paying player theory, unless there's a cash player that can report otherwise.

I'm a cash player, too (but less than $30) and I have built all of the unit building, but not all of the money buildings (but getting close to where you are), yet I still can't see the $&@&@ boost buildings, even after a second reinstall. The second reinstall, however, did erase the new icons for some of the infantry units. Go figure. Funzio really screwed the pooch with this update. Oh, and I play using an iPad 2, so this is not an iPhone vs. iPad issue.

Slappy
01-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Currently building infirmary. 24 hour build time. 400k.

Supposedly lowers unit losses. Time will tell.

General Principle
01-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Currently building infirmary. 24 hour build time. 400k.

Supposedly lowers unit losses. Time will tell.

Don't bogart my troll, dude.

General Principle
01-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm a cash player, too (but less than $30) and I have built all of the unit building, but not all of the money buildings (but getting close to where you are), yet I still can't see the $&@&@ boost buildings, even after a second reinstall. The second reinstall, however, did erase the new icons for some of the infantry units. Go figure. Funzio really screwed the pooch with this update. Oh, and I play using an iPad 2, so this is not an iPhone vs. iPad issue.

Don't know what to say. It was a seamless upgrade for me (or more accurately, delete and reinstall). The good news is that it's not affecting everyone, and it doesn't seem to be platform specific, so they should be able to dial in on the issue pretty quickly.

Slappy
01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Gp. What? Didn't you just call me up on the phone asking me to back you up on our little new building joke?

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 01:02 PM

Well that is weird, non money player so perhaps that's why it is not showing up on my iPad and I've heard from my brothers that it is not showing up on their iPhones and iPod Touches either. Oh well we can see your screen grab.

Slappy
01-24-2012, 01:15 PM
I have never bought any gold so I cant finish the infirmary early. But. As it is building I'm looking at it and it says level 1.

I'm gonna go out on a ledge here and assume that as you upgrade the infirmary you suffer less and less losses?
Hopefully by lvl 10 zero losses will be incurred. That would be great.

General Principle
01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
I have never bought any gold so I cant finish the infirmary early. But. As it is building I'm looking at it and it says level 1.

I'm gonna go out on a ledge here and assume that as you upgrade the infirmary you suffer less and less losses?
Hopefully by lvl 10 zero losses will be incurred. That would be great.

There goes my paying player theory.

IamJJK
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
I didn't update yet and im not going to :)

Bananaman99
01-24-2012, 01:57 PM
My upgrades are now finished and I'm back up to 120k per hour. I didn't think I was as high as that, very odd all round.

bredo2
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
i have none of these new builings on iphone. Anyone figured how to get it if you didnt automatically with upgrade?

Dover
01-24-2012, 02:21 PM
where are you all seeing the new buildings? i have an ipad and i do not see anything new in the store.

Surferjames23
01-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Same here. Playing on both iPhone and iPad. No new buildings. What's up?

Crime City Mark
01-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks for all this. I'm passing the thread to our engineering team and we'll be looking into every report. Please also make sure to use the contact button in game to report issues as that gives us a lot of information.

Agent Orange
01-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Thank you!

Bananaman99
01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Can you explain how you get the new buildings please? That can't be privileged information surely?

Speed ump
01-24-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm finishing upgrading a power plant with over a day left o go. I will wait until it insides to upgrade the game, as I don't want to take the chance of losing the money and the time it took to upgrade.

Wildfire
01-24-2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks for all this. I'm passing the thread to our engineering team and we'll be looking into every report. Please also make sure to use the contact button in game to report issues as that gives us a lot of information.

Thanks Mark, can I respectfully point out that the update in the app store describes whats new as +bug fixes and also gives a link to the forums. Nowhere is there an official statement in the app store or in these forums describing new buildings being available. So without the puzzlement in this thread nobody would even know that they are missing anything and hence unless they've read this thread they've no reason to use the in game contact button, well until a day passes and they see bases with buildings that they can't buy in which case they will probably report their opponent for hacking.

MaverickMunkey
01-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I completed the update earlier and to be honest i haven't had any issues with it. Everything seems to be the same and i haven't lost any income etc.

The only thing that I wish had been amended was the amount of time it takes to extend the base and upgrade buildings.

I started playing this game like a FPS on Xbox and charged through everything and leveled up too quickly so now have had to wait for the last two days to upgrade unit buildings to complete missions and am now getting bored as hell knowing that I have to wait another 48 hours before continuing the missions!

i don't mind spending a bit of gold every so often on bits and pieces but I'm not paying 226 to upgrade a building - how about one gold for every outstanding hour instead of every 10 gold for every hour?

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
It is entirely wrong to assume this update, in all it's impotence, would have addressed the casualty issues in any way.

Those parameters are processed on the server level, and it is very unlikely that an app update would offer improvements.

Toughy
01-24-2012, 06:38 PM
I can see all boost buildings. Looks quite exciting!!!

Thanks, Mark

General Principle
01-24-2012, 07:21 PM
It is entirely wrong to assume this update, in all it's impotence, would have addressed the casualty issues in any way.

Those parameters are processed on the server level, and it is very unlikely that an app update would offer improvements.

Actually, if the boost buildings perform as advertised this update stands to address several complaints, including the casualty rate. I'll have my cement factory in a few hours, and then on to the infirmary. We shall see, but I'm hopeful. If this works I'll pay real money for the composite factory, not only because I'm appreciative but 'cause I'm probably gonna need it.

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-24-2012, 07:22 PM
I went to the app store and did the update but don't see any changes?

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Actually, if the boost buildings perform as advertised this update stands to address several complaints, including the casualty rate.

Well, if you mean the casualty issues were a bug and they created separate class with a building to counter the bug, then I guess maybe it does.

This just might be wonderful. A building to counter losses, PLUS a bug fix?? DAMN! It's gonna the Modern War that I owned when I first purchased it back in early December! yay.

All devs have maintained that the ridiculous losses were an anomaly. And was gonna be fixed. If they want to change the story, they better be clear about it.

"Actually, the soaring casualty rate that 12,745 of you complained about and that we originally claimed was bug that needed to be identified and fixed, was actually an engineered decision in anticipation of the new infirmary building released in this newest update. Sorry if we mislead you, again. Hopefully, you will find this building lowers your unit losses and you begin enjoying the game more and complaining less. Again, sorry for misleading you, again."

General Principle
01-24-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm not convinced it was a bug, per se. There's a good chance the game is performing precisely as designed, but the design is having unintended consequences. I can also see where addressing these issues with the combination of buildings is a safer and easier way to try to address these issues. Anytime you start monkeying with the code you run the risk of screwing something up or causing other unintended problems (like the last rival update). What I'm wondering is what happens when we've all added the buildings? Will we wind up right back where we started? Personally I think that the boost buildings are likely a short term band-aid to hold us while they're working on a longer term fix. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll take what I can get.

Nolefan
01-24-2012, 08:42 PM
I also have deleted, turned off re-added, etc. with no new buildings. Fortunately it doesn't seem to have done me any harm either.

Air
01-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Everything seems fine after updating my 3rd gen iPod and the new character I started a few days ago on a 3GS phone. Add my new # as I am in need of allies

Col.34w
01-24-2012, 10:27 PM
I could not help myself and updated MW. No boost buildings and certainly no hookers..I looked everywhere including rival and ally bases...Nada..WTF? Noone has built any yet? Oh and My army still gets poached especially when I win an attack. I just don't get it.

chuck norris
01-24-2012, 10:57 PM
did you enter the brothel first???

*shakes head*

GeopVoiniot
01-24-2012, 11:09 PM
The Facebook Timeline, so far an opt-in service, will in the coming weeks become mandatory for all Facebook users.

Loved by some, hated by others, the Timeline shows all your past Facebook activities, nicely ordered by date. What disappeared from your profile so far will soon be easily traceable. Not only will it be traceable, but it will probably be one of the most interesting things for others to look at on your profile – particularly for new girlfriends and bosses who want to see if their recent catch has any skeletons in the closet.

But don’t worry – before the Timeline goes live for everyone, you have the chance to clean it up. However, once it is switched on you only have seven days for the clean-up which might turn into an issue for the irregular Facebook user. But hey – God had seven days to create the world – surely seven days will be enough for you to clean up your petty little Timeline. And if you see the need to be proactive due to your elaborate and sometimes outraging Facebook activities in the past, you can activate the Timeline today by clicking on the ‘About Timeline (http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline)’ page. But once you click on “Get Timeline” there is no way back!

After activation, you can pump your profile with thousands of awsomes Facebook Timeline Covers (http://www.fbcustom.me)

HGF69
01-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Okay has anyone had NO issues with the new version? It's usually only those who have probs we hear from so surely domes had a good experience?

I have heard casualty rates are even higher?

Slappy
01-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Okay has anyone had NO issues with the new version? It's usually only those who have probs we hear from so surely domes had a good experience?

I have heard casualty rates are even higher?

On my iPad the update loaded with no problems. I have the new buildings.
On my iPhone I do not have access or even see the new buildings.

As to the casualty rates. Wow!
Pre update I might lose 1 commando per every 4 or 5 attacks.
After the update I lost out of 5 attacks 4 commandos. Almost every attack I lost a commando.

I'm not attacking again until my infirmary is up and running in about 9 hours. I'll see what happens then.

Aidan
01-25-2012, 01:33 AM
Thanks, Hugh. For the rest of you non-believers, I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the file and display it legibly.

General, i apologize earlier fr accusing u of trolling. Seems like u r telling the truth though i still cnt c the new boost building.

Dover
01-25-2012, 05:16 AM
I did a clean re-image of my ipad 2 and reloaded MW and now I can see all the graphics again though they were slow when playing on maps last night. I still can not see the boost buildings though. I created a ingame ticket last night but I think it failed to go through so I will do it again when I get home tonight so they can have my ipad data. Slowly but surely.

chuck norris
01-25-2012, 05:34 AM
it seems casualties are worse than before. More losses than ever. That is what I have experienced in the last 12 hours.

This is because we now have the option to build infirmary??? It looks more and more like the devs really are not listening to the fans at all, about the casualty rate.

Aidan
01-25-2012, 05:44 AM
The more i look n think bout this the more i am convinced tht the high casualty rate was nt a bug bt rather a tweak frm funzio. I lvld up just nw n did all the pvp mission n lost tons of hornet, eagle n seahawk plus bout 2 mil unit in about 50 or so attack against 1/10 of my attck.
Dnt knw wht r they thinking. Released a boost bulding bt apparently only available to ipad users.WTH??
They certainly r trying vry hard to chase away player frm playing their game. N atm, i think they r succeding. Well done, well done

Mark Jones
01-25-2012, 05:45 AM
Just pay $25 to avail <a href="http://www.computersrepair-brooklyn.com/">Online Computer Repair</a> service for 2 PCs. Dial MTSS at 1.866515.9918 to subscribe

Dover
01-25-2012, 05:50 AM
Released a boost bulding bt apparently only available to ipad users.WTH??

It is not working on all ipads, so do not feel so bad. I have an ipad 2 and still can not see the new buildings even after a complete re-image and new install of MW.

Question for those who can see them: What new buildings are their? How much do they cost and can you say how long they take to build?

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 06:11 AM
If the new buildings that I and others can't see give those who have them an appreciable edge in combat we are going to be in a real mess in a few days. A rival who can have increased strength to their units and lower losses is going to have quite an advantage. I don't know how fast the buildings build or upgrade as I can't get them but suppose this takes a week to sort (worse probably if it needs a app update that needs to go through Apples vetting procedure) it could be no buildings against several levelled up buildings.

Agent Orange
01-25-2012, 06:11 AM
No boost buildings on my iPad 1st gen. I deleted the app first instead of upgrading and tried a second time without success. Buildings seem to draw fine so perhaps whatever was fixed after the first problems snookered the boost buildings.

Hugh Bris
01-25-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm sure there will be some sort of fix so we can all see the new stuff. My immediate problem is that I get raided but my buildings don't show it. I have no idea how and where I lost money. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary this morning when I collected but about an hour later it said I had lost about $100,000 from several raids - never saw any evidence of that. This was a problem a while ago but went away, and now is back after the update.

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm sure there will be some sort of fix so we can all see the new stuff. My immediate problem is that I get raided but my buildings don't show it. I have no idea how and where I lost money. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary this morning when I collected but about an hour later it said I had lost about $100,000 from several raids - never saw any evidence of that. This was a problem a while ago but went away, and now is back after the update.

Only 100k you're luckier than me I got hit again and again for 1071563 while writing the above post! I lost about the same again or more in units too, worst hit in days and from someone just over my strength but with 66 gold units so they probably had lesser losses, grrrr!

Tanner
01-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Until you track your wins / losses in detail, I'd rather not hear all the whining about how terrible the casualty rate is. Track it, in detail. After that you can say whether it's jacked up or not, and in exactly what respect it is jacked. Until then the only thing getting jacked up are your emotions. When everyone starts their *****in and moanin, it seems that people just jump in, instead of saying anything factual or quantitative. And for the record, saying "I lost 2 super hornets, an antiair, 2 humvees, 5 jeeps and 7 GIGN!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?!111?!1!1?1!111 CASUALTYRATEISHOSEDAHHHHHHHH!!!1!!1!1!1" This is the equivelant of saying "we played the Yankees and lost on two errors, 6 walks, 12 Ks, 3 homers, 2 doubles, a triple and a bad call at second." This APPEARS to give detail. However, in reality, it's drivel. Worthless. Pointless. Data better used on these interwebs for transmitting penispill spam. You all sound like the fat kid phoning home from fat camp everytime someone asks you to get off your ass and walk somewhere for activity time. It's pathetic, ridiculous and annoying.

Skill points are a mystery, I'll give you that. But that's all. Everything else is so established and regimented that if you'd track ANY of it you'd realize your casualties are not random. I'm NOT saying the casualty rate is fun or as easy as it once was for raiding and attacking. However, it is certainly quantitative and still possible to profit and dare I say, even have fun.

Lastly, until someone posts pictures of the new buildings, please stop humoring them by discussing it. Has anyone noticed that none of the users whose opinion you have grown to trust have the buildings? Screenshots are not available and no one can figure out how to make one. Is that really such a coincidence? C'mon people.

twchung22
01-25-2012, 06:39 AM
I haven't update to the latest MW yet, but I think maybe people who can't see the new buildings is because they are not at a certain level yet? That's just a guess...

Tanner
01-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Oh please. Let's just pretend that you're a developer for a minute. If everyone was complaining about the casualty rate in your game, wouldn't you be the first to announce "there is an infirmary! Build it in your casualty rate will drop dramatically!"

Jamirocade Killer
01-25-2012, 07:19 AM
I wouldn't be so upset, if The buildings didn't exist and I wouldn't know of them. Fact is, I can see/buy them on my iPhone, but not on my ipad2! The problem is, the real deal is on the iPad, the game on the iPhone I just started to get some missing data I was collecting about building/updating costs and times...
I can't understand the logic of some (apparently totally random) people having access to the new buildings and others not. It is indeed an unfair advantage, especially if so much time elapses, that one is able to build/upgrade all of them before I laid down the first stone...

And about the losses, I have been choosing rivals very carefully. Since I spent a lot of Valor on a lot of units at once, I'm experiencing that it doesn't matter how strong/weak the opponent is, you continue to lose the same units! There's no difference if I have 5x more Attack than Defense or just 200pts more...

Hugh Bris
01-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Tanner - General Principle posted this many pages ago:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=806&d=1327433497

Dover
01-25-2012, 07:30 AM
I haven't update to the latest MW yet, but I think maybe people who can't see the new buildings is because they are not at a certain level yet? That's just a guess...

I do not think that is it. We have some upper tier posters here who are at higher levels that have said they do not see it. I believe I have noticed the ones who say they can see it do not have more than 100 posts and are names I do not recognize. There is a lot of chatter about the buildings being there but until:
1) I see it myself
2) Funzio tells me they are there
3) Someone (a user) I know/trust on this site tells me they are there

I will just think they are a nice idea but are propably not in the game yet. I hope I am wrong and those few who see it are correct but until one of the 3 things I mention are qualified...

Slappy
01-25-2012, 07:40 AM
Dover.

Add me and you can look at my base. 488 059 489
Bottom right hand. Will be done building in 2 hours. Infirmary that is.

Dover
01-25-2012, 07:44 AM
Dover.

Add me and you can look at my base. 488 059 489
Bottom right hand. Will be done building in 2 hours. Infirmary that is.

I should have made this the 4th option in my list. Thanks Slappy, I will do that as soon as I can.

Also, what device are you using? and under About, what verion are you using? That will help us out a lot.

Slappy
01-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Dover,

I'm version 1.3 on my iPad 2 and also iPhone 4. On my iPad 2 I have the boost buildings. On my iPhone 4 I do not have the boost buildings. Go figure.

Jamirocade Killer
01-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Here it is: they really exist!

If you want to take a closer look:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40042336/Foto%201.PNG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40042336/Foto%202.PNG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40042336/Foto%203.PNG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40042336/Foto%204.PNG

Jamirocade Killer
01-25-2012, 07:54 AM
As for the levels, it can't be related with them. On my iphone I'm level 14, on iPad 55... And I can only see the buildings on the iPhone

Slappy
01-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Major BS!!!!!

I just spent 9 gold to finish the infirmary early. Get this. At level 1. -1% drop in casualty rate.

Slappy
01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
I can't see the next upgrade time because I still have 30 hours left on my shipyard upgrade. Grrrrr.

Dover
01-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I do not have the view you have in photo 2. And I have the ipad 2 with V 1.3 like you slappy. Too stragne, hopefully we will hear something from support soon.

Thanks for the pictures, I have added you both as allies to I can take a look when I log on.

Aidan
01-25-2012, 08:08 AM
As for the levels, it can't be related with them. On my iphone I'm level 14, on iPad 55... And I can only see the buildings on the iPhone

Jamirocade, wht is ur ingame name? Tried to add u n it say we r alrdy allies

Tanner
01-25-2012, 08:10 AM

These are completely undeniable. All I can say is, it feels like Christmas!

Jam and slappy I've added you both and can't WAIT to lay eyes on these buildings myself ;)

btw, on iPhone 4s, I'm still waiting to see these buildings.

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 08:14 AM

There's a curious thing, the cost of the buildings in your pictures is slightly different to the costs in General Principle's post 52 on page 6 of this thread, Electronics factory 250,000 v 247,500, Airship Hanger 300,000 v 297,000 etc.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 08:15 AM
will someone just say it. "you must buy an iPad to have this." It's all I need ;)

Jamirocade Killer
01-25-2012, 08:17 AM
There's a curious thing, the cost of the buildings in your pictures is slightly different to the costs in General Principle's post 52 on page 6 of this thread, Electronics factory 250,000 v 247,500, Airship Hanger 300,000 v 297,000 etc.

Probably the one who posted already has the cement factory, which in level 1 reduces all the costs in 1%

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Probably the one who posted already has the cement factory, which in level 1 reduces all the costs in 1%
I haven't got the buildings so I didn't know one did that, but that explains it.

Agent Orange
01-25-2012, 09:26 AM
will someone just say it. "you must buy an iPad to have this." It's all I need ;)

Nope, iPad, iPhone, iPod all nfg with v1.3. L7 to L82.

General Principle
01-25-2012, 09:33 AM
I do not think that is it. We have some upper tier posters here who are at higher levels that have said they do not see it. I believe I have noticed the ones who say they can see it do not have more than 100 posts and are names I do not recognize. There is a lot of chatter about the buildings being there but until:
1) I see it myself
2) Funzio tells me they are there
3) Someone (a user) I know/trust on this site tells me they are there

I will just think they are a nice idea but are propably not in the game yet. I hope I am wrong and those few who see it are correct but until one of the 3 things I mention are qualified...

You and Tanner need to read the whole thread before you get your conceit up again.

You know I was trying to be helpful, but in hindsight I should have kept this to myself and just enjoyed watching you monkeys fling crap at one another. The boost buildings aren't looking like they're going to be that big of a boon anyway.

General Principle
01-25-2012, 09:38 AM

The photo I posted was prior to the completion of my cement factory. Level one cement factory knocks 1% of of building cost, so the other poster had obviously completed his factory before snapping the pics. My factory is done now and in the process of upgrading. Infirmary construction is in progress. If it follows the pattern of the cement factory the benefit will be somewhere between negligible and very limited.

Dover
01-25-2012, 09:39 AM
You know I was trying to be helpful, but in hindsight I should have kept this to myself and just enjoyed watching you monkeys fling crap at one another. The boost buildings aren't looking line they're going to be that big of a boon anyway.

Agreed, it sounds like at L10 they might offer 10% give or take but it could take forever to build to L10 and cost a pretty penny. Positive - it does give us something else to build which more people need Negitive - Just more buildings to prioritize between cash and non-cash buidlings.

If there were only a way to upgrade more than one building at a time now that we are seeing more and more 60-106 hour timers.

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 09:49 AM
The photo I posted was prior to the completion of my cement factory. Level one cement factory knocks 1% of of building cost, so the other poster had obviously completed his factory before snapping the pics. My factory is done now and in the process of upgrading. Infirmary construction is in progress. If it follows the pattern of the cement factory the benefit will be somewhere between negligible and very limited.
Yes it looks as if you'd not even get the money you spent on the building back by building everything available to you in the game! Unless it also makes building upgrades cheaper too. Pity they hadn't gone for a build faster building rather than a build cheaper one!

JMC
01-25-2012, 09:57 AM
The level 10 payout is always 30 times greater than the level 1 payout. At least that is how it works with money buildings. Has anyone got to level 2 and checked the level 3 bonus yet? If it follows the same pattern it will br 1%, 2% and then a decimal like 3.x%.

Buildings are not working on my iphone so i dont have them either.

Jamirocade Killer
01-25-2012, 10:45 AM
If there were only a way to upgrade more than one building at a time now that we are seeing more and more 60-106 hour timers.

Totally agree with you, at this time money is not such a big problem. But the update times suck hard! And no one, who is sane in his mind, would spend thousands on gold for instant upgrade...

Tanner
01-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Jam, what's your name in game. I added you but can't find you.

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Agreed, the upgrade times suck. Takes way to long to do anything now. We should be allowed to upgrade mor than 1 thing at a time. Let me build/upgrad as much as I can spend at that moment. Decrease the timers or something but waiting 3, 4, 5 days for an upgrade is maddening.

digitalwalker
01-25-2012, 11:54 AM
I think the life time of this game is partly depended on the upgrade time, so who knows it is an good idea to shorten the time....

Tanner
01-25-2012, 12:54 PM
agreed digitalwalker.

I've added Jam and slappy, and seen neither of their bases. Neither has responded to PM on here.

what is your in game name? Mine is the same as you see it here. I'd love to lay eyes on one of these buildings.

Aidan
01-25-2012, 12:55 PM
For those tht dnt hv the boost building, u wnt be able to c it in othr plyr's base

Tanner
01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
For those tht dnt hv the boost building, u wnt be able to c it in othr plyr's base

and there we have it.
the conspiracy is back on.

I'm done buying this bull until I have the building built on my own base.

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 01:07 PM

Good point! What we need then is somebody with two devices, one of which has the new buildings to take a video of the screen and stick it on YouTube and stop the do they don't they argument once and for all.

digitalwalker
01-25-2012, 01:10 PM
agreed digitalwalker.

I've added Jam and slappy, and seen neither of their bases. Neither has responded to PM on here.

what is your in game name? Mine is the same as you see it here. I'd love to lay eyes on one of these buildings.

You are more than welcome to add me:

my old account: 475 636 636 digitalwalker
my new account: 750 956 638 digitalcamper

however i havent seen the new buildings yet, may dispoint you:(

Bananaman99
01-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I am seriously considering deleting this app. Why won't the developers explain what the hell is going on? We know they're reading this.

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 01:51 PM
I am seriously considering deleting this app. Why won't the developers explain what the hell is going on? We know they're reading this.

According to the reports I read, Modern War was downloaded over 1.5 million times in the week it was released alone. To date this thread has been viewed 3613 times, draw you own conclusions about the percentage of players who ever look at anything in the forums.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/funzios-social-military-ios-game-modern-war-secures-whopping-15-million-installs-week-1596453.htm

Tanner
01-25-2012, 01:56 PM
who wants to guess whether Jam or Slappy have responded to my PM asking their in game name?

Aidan
01-25-2012, 02:03 PM
and there we have it.
the conspiracy is back on.

I'm done buying this bull until I have the building built on my own base.

I hv create a ticket asking if there is indeed any update on boost bulding n if there is why is it not available to all player. I checked on slappy's base earlier n cnt c any. Bt i dnt think anybody wud go this far just to make a joke...wudnt they??hmmmm. Idk tbh

Edit: oh it's been almost 24 hrs since i created a ticket m they still hvnt got bck to me. Is it so hard to give such a simple answer??

Speed ump
01-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Having looked at the pictures of the new buildings, I can say they really do exist. I had noticed one or two friends, rivals who had these buildings I had never seen before. Not knowing when this game had begun, I assumed they were older buildings that were no longer avaible. I saw one guy that had quite a few of the new looking buildings, and a few who had just one on their base. When I see them again, I will let everyone know who to look at to see the buildings. I did not pay attention to that at he time.

Aidan
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
who wants to guess whether Jam or Slappy have responded to my PM asking their in game name?

Tanner, slappy is slappy. Lvl 24

Jamirocade Killer
01-25-2012, 02:57 PM
36h later and I still didn't hear a word from Funzio... They really shouldn't test their fans' patience or else they could have a big surprise!

An even bigger issue is the constant lagging on maps and fights - its so f*ing slow!!!!

For the people asking: in the game I'm Luciferocious (388 723 833) - but here I don't have the buildings!!
I was only able to build a cement factory cause at 168 922 122 - chris - I'm just level 15... But feel free to take a look ;)
In case you missed it, some posts before I posted some pics of the new buildings.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Tanner, slappy is slappy. Lvl 24

Many thanks.

Hugh Bris
01-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Aidan - it's a problem for a BUNCH of us so they more than likely won't get back to you. They will probably just fix it and/or make a post here on the forum. Considering the post by Wildfire above I would estimate there are millions of players now so I'll cut them some slack on not responding to me personally. Not saying what anyone else should do or think, that's just my conclusion. Hang in there and they'll get it sorted out.

The level of detail in the GUI and the type of mechanics in this game lead me to believe that it must be a behemoth to control in addition to making changes. Anyone remember Playmesh? It was the best graphic game of this sort for a while and then everything went dark and no one ever said a word. Not just one game but the whole company. I hate to slag somebody like that but it's not slander if it's true! If anyone remembers all of those games - think about just how much better Funzio is in the look and feel as well as communication. I know there are many valid complaints but they DO respond. A lot of things may be unspoken to continue the air of mystery too.

I think the build/upgrade times are a valid complaint as well. I feel the same but I've been thinking about it and the answer is in that layer of mystery too. If I could just whip out multiple upgrades or have them done in a few minutes I would get bored and lose interest in the game quickly. The wait times suck BUT you also have to think about the fact that it keeps you wanting for more and checking back often when it gets closer to completion. You look forward to it and then get a sense of accomplishment when it's done. (Then repeat, lol).

Aidan
01-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Aidan - it's a problem for a BUNCH of us so they more than likely won't get back to you. They will probably just fix it and/or make a post here on the forum. Considering the post by Wildfire above I would estimate there are millions of players now so I'll cut them some slack on not responding to me personally. Not saying what anyone else should do or think, that's just my conclusion. Hang in there and they'll get it sorted out.

Myb i'm being a bit unfair here bt only plyr who visit the forum r aware of this problem n they r nt mny of thm. Adding to tht nt everyone in this forum hs created a ticket on this so i wud still at least expect an answer frm them. Bt i agree, i shud nt hv expect an answer within 24 hrs.

Hugh Bris
01-25-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't think you're asking too much. I was typing as J Kill up there was posting too so I wasn't just pointing you out.
I don't see that you're wrong to expect a response. I'm just saying with this one issue it's so big that a single answer is highly unlikely and will probably be a mass post here or just get fixed soon.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Found slappy's base. FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH:
http://db.tt/RRMji8CS
http://db.tt/8imHwRzZ
http://db.tt/zEZVHUyN
http://db.tt/gwZ4fGM6

Slappy, if you don't like pics of your base up feel free to let me know and I'll pull em.

Bennett
01-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Tanner are you able to buy the new buildings? If not you probably wouldnt be able to see the buildings in his base

General Principle
01-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Level 2 cement factory shown on right behind the ore mine. Infirmary is still under construction. If you feel a bit intimidated looking at the picture it's probably because some of my scary barrels are showing.

Bennett
01-25-2012, 04:31 PM
General principle, can I add you to my ally list?
I would like to see if I can see the buildings because they are not showing up in my store

General Principle
01-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Bennett,

PM sent.

GP

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Level 2 cement factory shown on right behind the ore mine. Infirmary is still under construction. If you feel a bit intimidated looking at the picture it's probably because some of my scary barrels are showing.

Strange picture if it's your own base as there are no rocks visible anywhere.

General Principle
01-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Strange picture if it's your own base as there are no rocks visible anywhere.

My cement factory is six blocks inland. The only rocks that show up on my screen are in the undeveloped shoreline.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Bennett, I can't build anything. I've deletes and reinstalled and rebooted and I've got nothing. I'm not a gold buyer, for what it's worth.

Bennett
01-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Bennett, I can't build anything. I've deletes and reinstalled and rebooted and I've got nothing. I'm not a gold buyer, for what it's worth.
It's the same thing happening to me

Wildfire
01-25-2012, 05:24 PM
My cement factory is six blocks inland. The only rocks that show up on my screen are in the undeveloped shoreline.

Yes that's what I see on an allies or a rivals base, but on my own I see rocks everywhere, just like the first picture in post 114 on page 12 of this thread.

General Principle
01-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes that's what I see on an allies or a rivals base, but on my own I see rocks everywhere, just like the first picture in post 114 on page 12 of this thread.

I'm going to have to send a trouble ticket to Funzio because my rocks are missing!

Air
01-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Finished building the navel research building. My attack/defense changed. took 1 day, lvl 1 is a 2% boost and lvl 2 is a 4% boost, costs 580k and takes 36hrs

General Principle
01-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Finished building the navel research building. My attack/defense changed. took 1 day, lvl 1 is a 2% boost and lvl 2 is a 4% boost, costs 580k and takes 36hrs

Is that built entirely over water, or does it need to touch land?

Air
01-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Its awhile since the last time but I just did some raiding and attacking and while the unit losses were as bad as ever if not worse I did notice that my losses were displayed on screen along with the xp gained

Fire3
01-25-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm still waiting to update. Should I update or still wait? iPhone player.

Slappy
01-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Yawn. Just woke up. Tanner I have no problem with the pics of my base.

My infirmary is missing in that pic. It is to the right of the elite training facility.

I know how to take a screen shot I just don't know how to post it from an iPad though.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 08:44 PM
I did this on an iPhone:
Screen cap
Dropbox app
Upload pics
Open safari to this thread
Start quick reply
Double tap to dropbox
Browse to uploaded screen caps
Copy link
Paste link in quick reply
Rinse & repeat.

Air
01-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Is that built entirely over water, or does it need to touch land?

Entirely over water and it's a smaller building so you don't need a whole plot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/80pilqdvp8p3wfr/Photo%20Jan%2025%2C%2010%2019%2059%20PM.png

Tanner
01-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Fire3 I updated. I deleted and reinstalled. Nothing. Changed. Nothing. Of course you won't hear me whine much bc apparently it went even WORSE for some people, losing stuff and having timers reset...

chuck norris
01-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I know how to take a screen shot I just don't know how to post it from an iPad though.

email the screenshot to yourself. check your email on your computer, post via computer.

Slappy
01-25-2012, 09:15 PM
http://db.tt/IXqS6QeZ

Tanner,

I think I figured it out. Thank you.

It makes absolutely no sense why people that do not have access to the buildings yet would not be able to see the new buildings when visiting someone's base.

Slappy
01-25-2012, 09:34 PM
http://db.tt/0XuhY7MB
http://db.tt/EUmALhWn

Infirmary and cement factory

Tanner
01-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Agreed. I don't get it. I guess I need an iPad2, oh shucks ;)

Zqnunvcgn
01-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Casino Gambling Gaming Online (http://casino-gaming.ucoz.com/index/casino_gambling_gaming_online_online_betting_sites/0-9)
May posed the gross head at the pulsating pink ring of her
pussy and in a mesmerically slow manner, began to rub the knob up and
down the moist split, lubricating its massive fleshiness in her free-
flowing juices. The titillation seemed to be too much for George, who
suddenly lurched forward and rammed his rod into the waiting hole.
Casino Gaming Jobs (http://casino-gaming.ucoz.com/index/casino_gaming_jobs_wins_set_representing_life_lott ery/0-10)
Free Casino Gaming (http://casino-gaming.ucoz.com/index/free_casino_gaming_one_gives_away_millions/0-11)

Col.34w
01-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Why is there no response from Funzio? What kind of company Updates some, but not most? Clearly the devs are far too busy cleaning the egg of their face to apologize.

Fire3
01-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Fire3 I updated. I deleted and reinstalled. Nothing. Changed. Nothing. Of course you won't hear me whine much bc apparently it went even WORSE for some people, losing stuff and having timers reset...

Thats what is making me hesitate. I don't want to go through that crap. I will wait a few more days I reckon. Thanks for the reply!

Edit: I may just start over. I had no idea how this worked when I started and its making me want to start over. I only have $63K/hr or so at lvl 40. I can't afford any of the new stuff anyway hehe. How would I start over anyway? I dont see a button for that ;) Just delete and reinstall?

General Principle
01-25-2012, 10:55 PM
You guys can relax. You're not missing out on anything. The "boost" buildings don't bring enough to the party to justify the cost in cash and real estate, and the casualty rate is now just short of suicide even with the infirmary. I was trying to stay positive, but if I didn't have real money tied up in this game I'd be done with it. At this point I'm not sure if I shouldn't just write it off and move on anyway. Too bad. It was a good concept, but it's just becoming too frustrating waiting for the game to become playable and fun again.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Fire3

Don't start over yet. If you're up for it, over the next 2 weeks, you could easily hit 100k/hr. just read the different strategies on here. Most of them referred to as "turtling" or tortise guides. Basically don't do ANY missions, rarely do PvP, just collect money, buy real estate, upgrade vault, and buy/upgrade money buildings. I've spent almost two weeks at this very strategy with just a few PvP attacks tossed in to keep it interesting.

Tanner
01-25-2012, 11:17 PM
That really sucks to hear GenP. But in a way, rather encouraging as I'm betting they'll never get all these isolated cases fixed. Oh well.

Nolefan
01-26-2012, 05:29 AM
Does the cement factory decrease cost of upgrades also? That would increase its usefulness

Slappy
01-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Construction and upgrade cost.

Nolefan
01-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks. The math wasn't all that compelling for the few buildings I have left to build, but updates might make it interesting. Maybe I too will have be. These buildings some day

Slappy
01-26-2012, 12:36 PM
They are messing with the stats. Check it out. When then infirmary first became available it was 1% for level 1.
I just happened to look at It now it is 2% for level 1.

http://db.tt/0XuhY7MB
http://db.tt/mRUxdfNh

Slappy
01-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Cement factory is still at 1%.

Tanner
01-26-2012, 12:56 PM
yeah...mine are all still at zero... :(

Speed ump
01-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Strange thing is I noticed the new buildings BEFORE the update came out. Now that I was trying to find them on bases again, I have not been able to see any now, and on bases I would swear had some before. I saw one guy that had 3/4 of his base with the modern looking buildings I did not reconize. There was one with sloping sides tht I saw a number of, and the only one I saw with the exception of the guy that had many new ones on his base. But all gone now, can't find any at this time.

MaverickMunkey
01-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Guess what....I have just received a response from Funzio regarding an email response I sent to Support on 25th Jan about not being able to see / build the Boost buildings.

They have responded saying:

"We're rolling those buildings out and they should be available for everyone shortly."

We shall see how long 'shortly' is!

JMC
01-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Rolling those buildings out? What does that mean? Different people get them at different times?

Tanner
01-28-2012, 01:55 AM
everyone should have the boost buildings now. I had to shut down the program and restart it, but they're there now!

Tanner
01-28-2012, 01:56 AM
anyone see any other changes at the 7pm EDT like last week?

Agent Orange
01-28-2012, 02:18 AM
See them too.

Dover
01-28-2012, 04:14 AM
I can see them this morning also. Very nice.

Deskjockey
01-28-2012, 04:15 AM
I woke up this morning to find that the I had gotten the boost buildings and that funzio had made me whole for the supply depots that were off-line "upgrading" for three hours after I applied the update (in the end they didn't really upgrade, and one of them actuall downgraded). Their support fols took a while, but in the end they sorted everything out to my satisfaction. I'll be building that cement factory as soon as the oil refinery is done at mid-day.

I wonder if the gold sale that started today is funzio's way of saying they're sorry for all the problems of the last few days?

Jamirocade Killer
01-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Great, just great! *irony on*

I finally also have the boost buildings. But casualties are ridiculous now. 1st fight, lost 3 GIGN, 1 Seehawk. 2nd fight 1 APC, 1 Bradley, 1 Jungle Stalker... 3. Fight 2 Flamethrower, 2 Strike Eagles. WTF? I have enough meat shield to avoid this. AND I picked up an opponent that wasn't too weak or too strong and at the same level (since I too noticed the losses are greater if you take a weaker enemy - great logic).
And the lags continue...

One short moment of happiness for an even bigger disappointment.
One bug goes, ten more come.

Thanks a lot, Funzio

Jamirocade Killer
01-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Just tried again, but it's pointless. Lost over 100pts in defense in 5 attacks...
Well, back to farming and playing sim city in the desert...

Tanner
01-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Wow! That is a spectacular bunch of losing!!! Man that sucks bad!

chuck norris
01-28-2012, 09:30 AM
This is the type of lost I experienced a few days ago, and reported, when my boost building upgrade came into effect.

Welcome to the party.

JackRakan93
01-29-2012, 09:15 AM
I guess I'm one of the few left who has yet to update the app. I am able to see the new buildings on other bases despite not having updated; however, I can't purchase/see them in the store. I've noticed my PvP have been reasonble, even to the point of getting a loot item and avoiding casualties 4 times in a row. My last few battles have been steady, losing on average a $24k-$30k unit per battle. Given the extreme casualties on the other side of the fence, is it worth me even updating?

Dr BoneCrusher
01-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Loss Rates Have Been Up For Two Weeks Or So, But After I Built The "Boost" Building Infirmary They Are Out Of Control lost 1Mil 20troopres and 500 valor troops in 15 fights

JMC
01-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Still dont get why you guys are complaining about losses and still attacking that many times.

Dr BoneCrusher
01-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Built New "Boost" Building And Wanted To See if The Rates Got Any Better Also Finnish Goals For Valor

Aidan
02-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Has anyone update to the new ver 1.3.1 ?? Hesitating to update coz of the bad exp on the last update

JackRakan93
02-03-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm still happily cruising on ver 1.2.6 :P

JohnnyR
02-03-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm still happily cruising on ver 1.2.6 :P

So am I. Haven't found a good reason to screw with updating yet...

JackRakan93
02-03-2012, 09:11 AM
So am I. Haven't found a good reason to screw with updating yet...

Have you been noticing any improvement in PvP on ver 1.2.6 lately. I've been attacking a lot lately (very much unlike my regular style), and I lose about one unit per five attacks. Albeit, I only bring 32 into battle with me but I have been using 5 biowarfare troops as my lead, and I haven't lost one in my last 20 or so battles. Additionally, I have found loot has been dropping like crazy, about 4 out of every 5 attacks yields one (usually tree sniper or jungle helicopter, but a heavy bomber and mountain tank here and there)