PDA

View Full Version : Defense goal and stat defense

Babytway
01-23-2012, 07:38 PM
I know that my defense stats was not the same as the defense required for the defense goal and i read here on forums that the defense on your defense goal is your true defense. now as i look through my inventory i see i have gold grenade launcher and know i was no where near that goal so i look at my defense goal and the defense now matches my stat defense is this true for anyone else

so now how do i find my true defense?

Babytway
01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
well since the defense is showing the same i went ahead and stocked up on some defense bombs to get the 36k for the golden gatling and what do you know it counted. so i don't know if this is an update or change but it worked for me

deuces
01-23-2012, 08:30 PM
My profile defense matches my goal defense as well.

dudeman
01-23-2012, 08:41 PM
I think this might have been a fix for a bug that was affecting stat goals. CJ told me the engineers would work on that this week, more specifically, first thing this morning.

My defense as shown in the goal progression is also the same as in my profile now, but I haven't been seeing the bug anymore, so they must have changed something.

duder
01-23-2012, 08:42 PM
makes sense - I just completed a defense goal without getting any new equips in several months... I wasn't certain if they changed the target or the defense calculation for the goal - looks like the latter.

dudeman
01-23-2012, 08:47 PM
There was an issue with stat goals being awarded prematurely, and repeatedly with specific triggers, so I have a hunch that they looked at a lot of the mechanics involved with stat goals today.

madawgg
01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
what? really now def stat goal counts def buildings too?

Babytway
01-24-2012, 01:45 AM
i don't know if it counts, i just think it just counts for the goal