PDA

View Full Version : NEVER BUY GOLD !!!!

None
01-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Funzio sucks- I presume that they use their own friends/employees to attack and bully rest of the players - as a strategy to make you buy more gold and if you complain you may get banned.
Please let's boycott Funzio and this stupid game which is full with bugs and cheaters. Honestly one of the most pointless ever.
Funzio- disgraceful- shameless- useless.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:(:(:(

Joe Crime
01-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Really, you only have two posts and everyone here knows how to play by useing their own playing style with or without gold. What you have sai may be true but everyone here loves this game, thats why they are here. You can attempt to make us quit but we enjoy thus game, thats why we play. I, personnaly, do not think wht you are saying is true. Even if it is... Well... So far I dont think that this has happened to anyone else so.... Why should we trust you/listen to you?

Durantular
01-23-2012, 03:25 PM
you got proof of this, or just a hunch?

Babytway
01-23-2012, 06:27 PM
madhatter again

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
This post is non-sense anyway, so I'm hopeing one of you can tell me how to transfer crime city to my ipod from my iphone?

schnuffler
01-23-2012, 06:40 PM
madhatter again

OP's join date was back in October, so I'm sot so sure

CJ54
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Funzio sucks- I presume that they use their own friends/employees to attack and bully rest of the players - as a strategy to make you buy more gold and if you complain you may get banned.
Please let's boycott Funzio and this stupid game which is full with bugs and cheaters. Honestly one of the most pointless ever.
Funzio- disgraceful- shameless- useless.

Actually, no, but trolling gets you banned.