PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed an improvement in losses when attacking?

Ramshutu
01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
I've been doing some attacking today, and it seems my losses have been a little better than they have been over the last week or so.

Picking my targets (low and high defence, but with lots of cash, or high level buildings), I have lost a few of the standard loot and low level units, but a lot less in terms of valour units and low loss units. The breakdown is as follows:

Low level infantry losses - 25 ish
Low level vehicle loss - 15 ish
Chinooks - 4
Bradley's - 2
Sub - 1
Combat chopper 1

Compared to this time last week where if I even thought about attacking someone, my harriers and destroyers disappeared from my inventory, this seems to be an improvement.

ObamaSux
01-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Hope it's true, but too late for some. I've gone from 50+ each Avengers, Strike Eagles and GIGN's to little over a dozen each. Now I just get units that money can buy.

JMC
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Hope it's true, but too late for some. I've gone from 50+ each Avengers, Strike Eagles and GIGN's to little over a dozen each. Now I just get units that money can buy.

I dont know why you would continue attacking during that casualty rate, as a forum member, knowing that its a bug and would be resolved eventually.

CounterSniper
01-24-2012, 08:44 AM
I just tried a raid and got 9,000 bucks but it cost me almost 200,000 bucks to refit my units. My attack score was larger than my opponents by 1/3. This occurred after this mornings update.

Definitely not an improvement.

Surferjames23
01-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Ditto.. But I was attacked and won. Winning cost me 150,000 to replace my 6 units lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!