PDA

View Full Version : TRAMP STAMP I need you bussiness mind.....

BBz
01-23-2012, 01:12 PM
I think your in my friends list....... Can you take a look over my hood and tell me what i need too upgrade......... If you ever get a spare 2 min that is..

My Ice cream shop is upgrading for two days..... And so Is my second cem........

In two days I will have about 4 Mill in the bank......

Up grade my level 2 lofts or make a club.......

Im thinking lofts.............. But im not quite sure and would like too run it by a financial expert such as yourself........

some crazy idea like working on the smaller econemy might work... I just dont know

Anubis
01-23-2012, 01:17 PM
I actually loved upgrading those babies because you do so much aving whie they taking their time leveling up.

My 3hours are

2x chappels lvl1
2x Ice creams lvl 10
1x Italien restaruant forget the level, maybe 6ish
1x Pizza lvl 7

They give me 40K every 3hour that I'm awake which I typically use on explosives.

My 24's give me 1M each day total (but include 2 gent clubs and a lvl 3 church)

BBz
01-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Im only really intrested in buildings that are 12 24 and 48 hours..

So i can check my phone once in the morning then once before i go to bed... To collect all my monieeez

We all know why I bought the ice cream shop......

Royal Flush
01-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Computer says ....

Lofts

I only know this as I was computing it all (same situation), based on ROI - costs less to get the same return, assuming you can collect every 12 hrs.

Upgrade to level 4 before going ahead with club

Ram
01-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks to the person that banned madhatter

Anubis
01-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Im only really intrested in buildings that are 12 24 and 48 hours..

So i can check my phone once in the morning then once before i go to bed... To collect all my monieeez

We all know why I bought the ice cream shop......

Can I just say, If you only check your hood twice a day then how you gonna keep ontop of your stamina (unless you have 100+ stamina).

whocareswhatmynameis
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
ouch... madhatter aka madhattermother aka BBz banned! i can't wait for his next reincarnation.

Royal Flush
01-23-2012, 02:42 PM
He's got to be running out of IP addresses surely

Tramp Stamp
01-23-2012, 02:48 PM
He's got to be running out of IP addresses surely

IP bans are trivial to evade with totally unprotected forums. He can keep this going indefinitely.

Amber_
01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
IP bans are trivial to evade with totally unprotected forums. He can keep this going indefinitely.

Yeah, why ban hatter when you don't ban all the spammers?! He wasn't nearly as annoying as all the spam bots are. In fact, I think he has shown that he really wants to be a member of this forum (and not just a troll) these last weeks.