PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold

Joeycool
01-23-2012, 06:51 AM
I have just discovered that you can get free gold.

Just go to www.tapjoy.com using the same device that you play crime city from. Sign up and you can access lots of offers to get free gold.

this works even if you dont have the free gold button on your menu.

blondealex
01-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Awesome, thanks Joey! I was bummed when I looked this morning and didn't have the option.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-23-2012, 07:27 AM
what type of offers are available? download apps?

Joeycool
01-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Download and run apps mostly. Trade nations, pet town, scrabble etc

There are a lot of free apps though. You just install them... run them... and if you dont like them delete them.

TRAZ
01-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Earn gold screenshot:

Holicaholic
01-23-2012, 07:59 AM
I know it's not much but I already have 7 more gold than I did. This is probably going to really piss off some gold buyers. I can see Payam rage facing right now.

Holicaholic
01-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Earn gold screenshot:

Press the "Lock Screen" button and the home button at the same time to take a screencap.

Ram
01-23-2012, 08:09 AM
I got a smoke shop with the 15 free gold!

TRAZ
01-23-2012, 08:33 AM
I got a smoke shop with the 15 free gold!

Nice...get the max allowed...lol

Max Power
01-23-2012, 10:17 AM
I know it's not much but I already have 7 more gold than I did. This is probably going to really piss off some gold buyers. I can see Payam rage facing right now.

LOL....I kinda doubt that.

dudeman
01-23-2012, 10:24 AM
@Joeycool: Can you give me some credit for figuring this out? You didn't even paraphrase. Your OP is almost word for word a copy of my most recent post in Durantular's "Other than Tapjoy Free Gold" thread.

The sale timer finally disappeared and now I see what you were talking about.

I was lucky if once a day I got the offer to get 1 free gold by visiting the Tapjoy site or viewing a video ad, but I also didn't create an account or download anything. Now that I've made a Tapjoy account, there are all kinds of offers.

My gold total jumped from 21 to 60 in about 40 minutes, without a penny spent or a minute wasted.

Incase anyone is still wondering about the free gold, visit the Tapjoy website with the same mobile device you use for CC and create an account. I don't know if that will do anything, since my free gold button randomly appeared one day, but it's better than doing nothing. When I am logged in at Tapjoy I see a list of games/apps that I can earn free credits for. Both CC and CCHD are on that list, and CC isn't even installed on my device right now (only CCHD).

There you have it everyone.

iPhone or iPad, universal or CCHD, FREE GOLD FOR ALL!

Max Power
01-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Wow, copyright issues on the Funzio forum, Gold stars for everyone!

yshen
01-23-2012, 10:47 AM
why CC is not in my apps list???

Joeycool
01-23-2012, 10:57 AM
@Joeycool: Can you give me some credit for figuring this out? You didn't even paraphrase. Your OP is almost word for word a copy of my most recent post in Durantular's "Other than Tapjoy Free Gold" thread.

What an idiot! Climb down off your high horse Dudeman.

We all know how you are with sharing information on the forum. Perhaps you could come up with an elaborate lie about how you dont know where your free gold came from?

If you want credit for something start a thread about it!

Tramp Stamp
01-23-2012, 11:35 AM
╔═══════╗
╠düdeman╣
╚═══════╝

COHagan23
01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Once the current gold sale is over I predict Earn Free Gold offers will be available in-game as well. Although the majority will be the same as the ones from Tapjoy.

Durantular
01-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Wow, copyright issues on the Funzio forum, Gold stars for everyone!

Haha, I actually lol'd.. Perhaps a lucky dip!?