PDA

View Full Version : People with experience with Stone Hammer or Spiked Hammer Farming

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 01:59 AM
Im almost done farming M4A1s and would like to move onto melee farming and I have come across these two weapons.

Stone Hammer 10/9

Spiked Hammer 13/8

There are a few places to farm both items and I need help deciding which one to start with and or which one is more reliable.

If anyone has experience with farming either one, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

Ghost.

AppleMacGuy
01-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Im almost done farming M4A1s and would like to move onto melee farming and I have come across these two weapons.

Stone Hammer 10/9
Spiked Hammer 13/8

I can see the point in farming the M4A1 due to it's 20/22 stats but why farm these melee weapons when Colombian Knife is 11/9 (cost 200 RP) and the (preferred) Serrated Blade is 12/18 (cost 400 RP)?! Of course you have to fight and/or rob but I guarantee that you can get the required number for your level (or the full 500 if you want) in way, way less time than it will take to farm the above? This assumes of course that you have a decent amount of Stamina to call upon...20+ to reduce the frequency of game logins? All IMHO.

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Thanks for contributing friend, but I'm using my respect points to raise my defence with exceleros in the meantime I want to finish farming M4's probably take it to 480 MAX 490 then I'd like to make my melee better. ATM I am level 121
Attack :21614
Defence: 26482

Amber_
01-23-2012, 03:47 AM
I'm currently farming the stone hammer at the gym, and the drop rates are decent. Sure the respect weapons are better, but like you I use them on other stuff. The stone hammer is still better than the steel garrote.
Whats the location for the spiked hammer? Anyone knows how the drop rates are?

BBz
01-23-2012, 05:36 AM
To get spiked or stonned. Think I'll try both........

Almost got my m4s :) now

AppleMacGuy
01-23-2012, 05:54 AM
Thanks for contributing friend, but I'm using my respect points to raise my defence with exceleros in the meantime I want to finish farming M4's probably take it to 480 MAX 490 then I'd like to make my melee better. ATM I am level 121
Attack :21614
Defence: 26482

Fair enough! Everyone has their own strategy...good luck!

blondealex
01-23-2012, 06:35 AM
I have been farming S&M Chokers 17/7

Holicaholic
01-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Or you could just buy the Chain Whip for 750 RP; its 25/19. Not quite as amazing as an Excellero, but still quite good and for less than 2/3 the price.

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Thank you everyone for contributing, alex if you dont mind where do you farm those from and is the drop rate anygood?

BBz
01-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Thank you everyone for contributing, alex if you dont mind where do you farm those from and is the drop rate anygood?

I think its the same place you find the golden p gun.....

There was a whole thread on it mate.........

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 12:14 PM
The golden Pea gun is only CCHD though right? because ive looked through those threads and couldnt really firgure out what a jockstrap of plenty is or found any jobs with the name at Empire university.

Fricco
01-23-2012, 12:20 PM
because ive looked through those threads and couldnt really firgure out what a jockstrap of plenty is

i wasnt fortunate enough to read the original thread this came from but that made my day.
Hahahaha

blondealex
01-23-2012, 12:24 PM
LOL Sorry that was really funny.

Hospitality District - Trixie drop rate is .94 per 1k

I have 12 of them after 2 days

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Lol so the golden pea gun would also be here? Cause im still confused wth is a jockstrap of plenty... lmao

Samitamyiodib
01-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Wyszukujesz banalnego i taniego sposobu, żeby powiększyć przychody prywatnej firmy? Mam wobec tego dla Ciebie genialne podejście. Marketing. Dostrzegam, miało być oszczędnie, jednakże gwarantuję Ci, iż będzie. Najprostszą i najbardziej wszechstronną, jednakowoż w tym samym czasie w najwyższym stopniu prężną formą reklamy jest witryna internetowa. Dzisiaj, pod warunkiem, że Twojej jednosteki nie ma w Necie to możesz zapomnieć o rozległych zyskach. Każdy szuka wpierw w sieci, wówczas dalej możliwie sięga po ogłoszenia w gazecie, czy podpytuje przyjaciół. Zerknijmy prawdzie w oczy, strona internetowa jest w istocie przydatna. Jeżeli nie jesteś kompetentny w sytuacjach domen i Internetu nie obawiaj się. Nasza jednostka biznesowa stanęła zatem szczególnie dla Ciebie. Proponujemy usługi z odcinka hosting od zainicjowania do końca. Nasi specjaliści odpowiedzą na Twoje wszystkie zapytania i wspomogą dobrać najlepszą ofertę dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam możesz wzmóc zyski swojej jednosteki przy de facto niewielkim nakładzie pieniężnym. W jaki sposób? Z przyczyny usługi hosting. Zaznajomisz się tutaj z całkowitą propozycją na hosting i przyuważysz dane do kontaktu z nami. Stwierdź w jaki sposób Internet może Cię wspomóc.
Hosting (http://rhosting.pl)

Fricco
01-23-2012, 12:32 PM
im gonna interpret it as a good thing, if you put them both together how could a "JOCKSTRAP" and "PLENTY"
be a bad thing....

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 12:39 PM
No idea, i read it on another thread it was probably a joke that i took seriously (cause of the fact that i hadnt logged in in over 2 months) anyway back to the subject please enough of jockstraps lol

BBz
01-23-2012, 12:58 PM
No idea, i read it on another thread it was probably a joke that i took seriously (cause of the fact that i hadnt logged in in over 2 months) anyway back to the subject please enough of jockstraps lol

It was hattas doing i can remember that......

Ghost818
01-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Anyway im not gonna get into a haters doing or whatver that is lol. If anyone has experience with farming stone hammers or spiked hammers please id love your feedback :)