PDA

View Full Version : IPad crashing - getting worse again?

Ffej
01-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Playing CCHD on an IPad 1 - has anyone noticed that the crashing issue seems to be a lot worse recently?

I thought that the last few updates had made it better, but it has been as bad as ever the last day or so. Nothing worse than hunting for someone with > 500 mafia for the thug life streak, finding one with cash on hand, than having the app crash as soon as you try to attack.

I have even been crashing just buying equipment lately....

dudeman
01-22-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm using an iPad 2 and it's been crashing more lately too. Not just when attacking and robbing anymore either. Sometimes I'm not even doing anything and it crashes.

unggubrian
01-22-2012, 06:45 PM
My iPad2 is perfect, no crashes at ALL!

Awesome Steve-0
01-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Seems that CCHD would crash every time I was about to win a big robbery. Lost loot, bullets... Totally frustrating. So I deleted it and gladly play CC on my iPad1. It crashes, but very seldom. I can farm big guns too!

Playing CCHD on an IPad 1 - has anyone noticed that the crashing issue seems to be a lot worse recently?

I thought that the last few updates had made it better, but it has been as bad as ever the last day or so. Nothing worse than hunting for someone with > 500 mafia for the thug life streak, finding one with cash on hand, than having the app crash as soon as you try to attack.

I have even been crashing just buying equipment lately....

Whoopdido1980
01-22-2012, 07:48 PM
My game was virtually unplayable on my iPad 1. A few weeks ago I switched to an iPad 2 and had Funzio transfer my character over and it's worked perfectly. Honestly hasn't crashed even once.

Joe Brown1
01-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Using iPad. CCHD crashes every time I attack more than 3 times in a row. I use regular CC. I periodically will try CCHD again but always crashes and I switch back.