PDA

View Full Version : EXTREMELY IMPORTANT....... . >>>>>>>>Read Now<<<<<<<<<

BBz
01-22-2012, 12:51 PM
What part of America is Canada in........ I'm I thinking its somewhere in the south.......... In the outback banjo playing territory..........

Iv also heard it's ok too bow hunt kangaroos in the State of Canada... Is that true?

Anubis
01-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Iv also heard it's ok too bow hunt kangaroos in the State of Canada... Is that true?

Your getting mixed up with Australia.

America isn't part of the USA, and you must knoe canada is the north, Mexico being the south. Maybe welsh man don't learn these things :P

Tramp Stamp
01-22-2012, 01:34 PM
I think Canadia is part of Airstrip One but that could be Emmanuel Goldstein propaganda. As far I know we've always been at war with Eastasia.

BBz
01-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Your getting mixed up with Australia.

America isn't part of the USA, and you must knoe canada is the north, Mexico being the south. Maybe welsh man don't learn these things :P

Mexico.... Is real....? WTF

Iv always thought it was an urban myth like the lost city of atlantis........?

Now I'm confused..... Is the city of Mexico above sea level...? I was told as a kid there was a huge earthquake that raised the sea bed. And sea water covered the lost city of mexico totally erasing it from the map.....

Now your telling me mexico is found in a southern state in America? You pulling my leg bro?

Navi Ho
01-22-2012, 03:06 PM
And here I thought the US was the 11th province of Canada, broken into townships that I think ya'all call states! Go figure, eh!.

Joeycool
01-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Its definitely real... I think its a country though rather than a city. Because I remember they had a team in the world cup. And you have to be a country to play in that.

G Wiz
01-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Uhmm...
Madhatter you need to handle yourself better bro. Google these things.

Swifty
01-22-2012, 06:11 PM
It is extremely important.

Amber_
01-23-2012, 04:24 AM
And this is the guy who builds our airplanes...