PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting attacked and robbed

Yung$hamula
01-22-2012, 07:54 AM
No matter how much defense buildings and weapons I buy...I still keep getting attacked and robbed,can someone please tell me what I can do about this problem because it's starting to get annoying..

Max Power
01-22-2012, 07:56 AM
There are many good tutorials sticked at the top of this sub-forum. Check em out.

Euchred
01-22-2012, 08:04 AM
It's probably worth noting that it's impossible to stop attacks and robberies. If you leave something good chances are it will get robbed no matter how high you can make your stats without gold.

J.J.
01-22-2012, 09:23 AM
What level are you? I have the same problem b/c I'm a cash only player as far as weapons go. I'm Level 144 and I just really can't compete with players who have spent $10,000 or more in gold. Farm m4a1's, farm NATO gas masks, and build tons of gatling turrets and level them up. That's about the best advice I can give if you're a cash only player.

stixx
01-22-2012, 09:34 AM
where did these nato masks drop again jj

J.J.
01-22-2012, 09:44 AM
where did these nato masks drop again jj

That Empire Airport control tower.

Indizictentic
01-22-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm very happy I came across this particular hCG diet (http://www.notenova.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=14656#p14656) website link. Thanks so much for recommending this helpful internet site. I have heard a lot of wonderful items about the hCG diet, but was hesitant to attempt it at initial. HCG would seem as well good to be true, but soon after looking at specifically how hCG operates, I realized it would function for me. Now that I‘ve started the diet, I see that what you said is exactly correct – you really don't have to eat significantly but often look to experience complete and have tons of electricity.

stixx
01-22-2012, 10:00 AM
whats the drop chance

J.J.
01-22-2012, 10:02 AM
whats the drop chance

Not quite sure, Anubis would be the one to ask about that, he could tell you the exact drop rate. As far as I have seen it's around the same as m4a1 at the boardwalk.

stixx
01-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Not quite sure, Anubis would be the one to ask about that, he could tell you the exact drop rate. As far as I have seen it's around the same as m4a1 at the boardwalk.

thats good enough for me tx JJ

theONE
07-24-2012, 12:38 AM
no ones answering the OP's question lol, so selfish

plus if you're weak farming is useless unless you do it sooner in the game, if you farm you level up too quick and will get r*ped by more powerful players especially if the drop rate is rubbish i mean you really feel a couple of nato armor or what if its called will be any use in protecting you? by the time you have a few stored up you've levelled up dramatically and will be ripped to shreds everyday

i need muney
07-24-2012, 01:36 AM
Bet he's still looking for advice even thou 6 months has passed :D

Nudie
07-24-2012, 02:03 AM
To keep from getting robbed - just collect from all your buildings on time, then nothing to be robbed.
To keep from being attacked - (a) be the top defensive dog in your bracket (b) be a big fat rat by dropping your mafia down to a tiny number (c) be friends with everybody (easy if you are a good looking flirty young woman) (d) be ultracool by frequenting my drunk thread :p

sister morphine
07-24-2012, 02:47 AM
To keep from getting robbed - just collect from all your buildings on time, then nothing to be robbed.
To keep from being attacked - (a) be the top defensive dog in your bracket (b) be a big fat rat by dropping your mafia down to a tiny number (c) be friends with everybody (easy if you are a good looking flirty young woman) (d) be ultracool by frequenting my drunk thread :p
You forgot (e) have a good enough A so you can rob the stronger players back with impunity. Ability to retaliate is a good deterrant. (d) sounds coolest though, lol