PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at $300,000 per hour yet?

EnjoyLife
01-22-2012, 07:08 AM
Anyone at $300,000 per hour yet? If so, would you list your money buildings and their levels?

Tanner
01-22-2012, 05:45 PM
and maybe your username just in case it pops up on radar and we want to "drop by" ;)

zynshmily
01-22-2012, 09:26 PM
there is a guy named zero, lv60 chinese flag. 1 million hourly income.
it was his stat one month ago; has been in stagnation ever since

ShawnBB
01-22-2012, 10:07 PM
there is a guy named zero, lv60 chinese flag. 1 million hourly income.
it was his stat one month ago; has been in stagnation ever since

You mean 0.1 million a month ago, right? Dont mistype, dude 👀

Nicz
01-22-2012, 10:26 PM
210k for me per hour ^^ i'm waiting for the 8 millions buildings :)

zynshmily
01-22-2012, 11:51 PM
You mean 0.1 million a month ago, right? Dont mistype, dude 

dont b a smart ass, dude...

i started playing on Dec. 13, 2011.coincidentally, I met him the first day. His hourly income was alrdy 790k, which depressed me to my very core.

EnjoyLife
01-23-2012, 04:40 AM
210k for me per hour ^^ i'm waiting for the 8 millions buildings :)

I'm about a week behind you. Nice job.

Nicz
01-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Thx, but now its so boring, at least 40 h for each upgrade...

EnjoyLife
01-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Thx, but now its so boring, at least 40 h for each upgrade...

How long does level 3 oil rig take?

Duke.0
01-23-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm not quite there yet. I'm level 16 with $140,000 / hour

:)

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Damn, I'm knocking on the $100K mark. Lol

Imjust skipped over building the oil refinery and went right to the electric power plants. Have one and will start building my second tonight which should put me at $108K HR. I'm thinking about skipping past the chemical plant and building the oil rig next. Get a couplemof the bigger ticket items done first then go back and add the ones i skipped over.

chuck norris
01-23-2012, 03:25 PM
power plant is only important if you are checking in every hour. otherwise it should be lower on your priority list.

EnjoyLife
01-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Damn, I'm knocking on the $100K mark. Lol

Imjust skipped over building the oil refinery and went right to the electric power plants. Have one and will start building my second tonight which should put me at $108K HR. I'm thinking about skipping past the chemical plant and building the oil rig next. Get a couplemof the bigger ticket items done first then go back and add the ones i skipped over.

The Oil Rig is awesome. I'll be building my second in about an hour, unless a gold-player finds me in that time frame. I will try to upgrade the oil rig as the next expensive upgrade, after I build my second Chemical Plant.

EnjoyLife
01-23-2012, 03:34 PM
LOL, never mind. An Oil Refinery just matured and put me over 4.8 Million. Upgrading now. $$$

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Nice EL! I should break ground on my second power plant tonight.

Chuck, between my iPad and my iPhone and my desk job, I play this game pretty much all day long. I love everything that pays out in the 30 minute to a few hours window. Of course I like the longer payouts but I'm focused on building and upgrading everything that pays in that window now an th longervstuff will be built or upgraded later.

I hate waiting 24 hours or two days for a payout.

ShawnBB
01-23-2012, 05:13 PM
dont b a smart ass, dude...

i started playing on Dec. 13, 2011.coincidentally, I met him the first day. His hourly income was alrdy 790k, which depressed me to my very core.

lMAO, Enjoylife is asking whoever reached 300K by now, and you poped out a guy 790K a month ago......
Dude, what you mean here is the guy you saw started playing long time before the game was even developed, And now have all money buildings lvl10.
790K is clearly a mistake unless he can modify the game.

Speed ump
01-23-2012, 07:55 PM
It is not a mistake. JVJK is there, the highest level I have yet seen. I am at mid 400s and started beginning of December. I'm not sure when the game first came out. You can find me as stephen. Please come by and visit anytime.

zynshmily
01-23-2012, 10:12 PM
lMAO, Enjoylife is asking whoever reached 300K by now, and you poped out a guy 790K a month ago......
Dude, what you mean here is the guy you saw started playing long time before the game was even developed, And now have all money buildings lvl10.
790K is clearly a mistake unless he can modify the game.

You really should go back to school before you make a fool outa yourself on the internet...

i simply said there was a guy with 1 million hourly income alrdy. I posted extra info to contradict your stupid conceited comment.

Apparently, you and the thread starter haven't seen the top-tier players yet.

There are at least 4 players (that i know for sure)who meet the criterion. zero 1m; JVJK 790k;Stephan 450k;JJ 320k.
dont remember joko's, RWR's. very likely also qualify.
i just happend to mention the best one(which impressed me the most) to let the starter know 300k is not that outa reach...

and remember next time when someone asks you "have you reached 3 years old?" you definitely gotta say "no" because you obliviously misinterpret the question as "are you exactly 3 years old?"

excuse me for talking to people not at same level...its my fault after all, i guess

"what you mean here is the guy you saw started playing long time before the game was even developed"
thank you so much for the insightfully keen observation.
I take that as "your mom gave birth to you before she was even born."

JMC
01-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Zero made his base and all that within a few days. He hacked and his income has stopped increasing because he has been banned.

Dorkbrera
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Dî yîu ga³n à ¾tandard ångàgemånt/deðlîyment ðroñe¾¾ thàt will cînta³n to be followed for ¾ucñå¾¾ ³n milex pessary products (http://www.saveritemedical.com/product/milex-ring-pessary-w-support-sz-3-silicone.html)? Yes and this was d³¾ñu¾sed in g³gant³ñ dåta³l åàrliår. Yîu mu¾t also ðårfîrm a deep ñînñåption îf milex pessary products ànd thå govårnanñe syståm. All the¾å fàñtor¾ can eithår dr³vå îr ruin à altår prîcå¾s. You nåed to under¾tànd both thå îvårt ànd covert gîvårnance ¾yståm and ensurå that the ñhàngå bå³ng prîðosed i¾ competent tî îpåratå ³n suñh a system. Con¾³dår thå ³mplåmentàt³on îf a ¾påñiàl serviñe train³ng ðrîgram with³n a b³g orgàn³zàt³on. Wh³le the îthårs m³ght wish tî undertake a stout måàsuremånt ànd evàluàt³în ðrîñå¾¾ to ñînfirm that thå ångàgement ha¾ wîrked, thårå ³¾ à downs³de: the cost of devålîðing the cînf³rmation ¾y¾tem, thå cî¾t of tak³ng ðåîplå away frîm dealing w³th ñustîmårs ànd the potåntial ñultural corruðt³în thàt i¾ inñurred às ðeoðle ðlày gàme¾ w³th thåir råsponså¾.

zynshmily
01-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Zero made his base and all that within a few days. He hacked and his income has stopped increasing because he has been banned.

thats what i figured too. to get a base like that over such short period of time at least cost 5000 dollars alone on instant finishing, not mention to the cash needed to purchase. no one is that stupid to spend so much real money not buying any gold items.

but funzio doesnt disclose the detail of investigation on cheating. we dont know for sure why zero quit.

ShawnBB
01-24-2012, 01:29 AM
thats what i figured too. to get a base like that over such short period of time at least cost 5000 dollars alone on instant finishing, not mention to the cash needed to purchase. no one is that stupid to spend so much real money not buying any gold items.

but funzio doesnt disclose the detail of investigation on cheating. we dont know for sure why zero quit.

Ya, right now there gotta be some 300K+ folks out there, just like speed umps and so on.
I checked on Facebook about the release date, it is Nov 30. But you are telling me that a guy on Dec 13 reached 790K income. Even your mother would answer you that he is somehow hacking, my zynshmily.
The reason I compared your poped out 790K with 300K is that Dec13 790K is obviously a non-regular player data not even gold players. Poster put the 300K as a reasonable, discussable topic while you dragged it to the meaningless part which is the hack part.

I'm sorry for doubting your witness of a hacker.

However,Please feel the poster's intention in this thread.
What enjoylife want here is an answer like "speed umps"'s sincere real answer, and he might follow up with some farming skill questions that could help with the game or just simply share some experience here.
You should report zero to the place that deals cheats and hacks, hacker is not a good example of what this thread is expecting here.

This is how I understand, I am at school learning english, so no need to go back :)

P4TR1C14N
01-24-2012, 04:22 AM
I've got still a long way to get to the big hourly numbers i see here.

I love the concept op this game, but there are some crucial things which need to be adressed in order to make it a real enjoyable game.

As we all know... getting a high income per hour depends also heavily in how rich you are making the owners of the game so this post for me is a bit a slap in the face as an honest battle is not possible (but that's life... this game is not made to make us happy, but to gain money out of it...)

It would be lovely to see some kind of rankings in the game which make a distinction between players who have paid at a certain stage for the game and who didn't. I don't say they should prevent both groups from attacking eachother, but a split in ranking would at least give you an idea in how you perform compared to others. I'm trying to play the game without buying stuff as i really can't agree with the ridiculous prices you have to pay for cash or gold. It must be a very lucrative business if i see these prices compared to the development team behind the game.

What kind of rankings:
- Def strenght
- Attack strenght
- Mission completed
- #Attacks executed
- %Attacks succesfull
- #Raids executed
- %Raids successfull
- Hourly income

I'll keep upgrading my building steadily with a lot of pleasure and will be patient and there will be a time (hopefully they don't reset!) that I'll have also a good income per hour.

Cheers.

zynshmily
01-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Ya, right now there gotta be some 300K+ folks out there, just like speed umps and so on.
I checked on Facebook about the release date, it is Nov 30. But you are telling me that a guy on Dec 13 reached 790K income. Even your mother would answer you that he is somehow hacking, my zynshmily.
The reason I compared your poped out 790K with 300K is that Dec13 790K is obviously a non-regular player data not even gold players. Poster put the 300K as a reasonable, discussable topic while you dragged it to the meaningless part which is the hack part.

I'm sorry for doubting your witness of a hacker.

However,Please feel the poster's intention in this thread.
What enjoylife want here is an answer like "speed umps"'s sincere real answer, and he might follow up with some farming skill questions that could help with the game or just simply share some experience here.
You should report zero to the place that deals cheats and hacks, hacker is not a good example of what this thread is expecting here.

This is how I understand, I am at school learning english, so no need to go back :)

the game may be launched on dec. 1 in us, but several canadians had access to the game in early november. if you see the forum member named "Agent Orange", check out his tagline. and based on his description, the game was quite different back then. the time duration of expansion,buildings upgrade and vault upgrade was much shorter than now.

If you see JMC in the game, better visit his kick-ass aesthetic base. thats a free canadian player.

i bet you would call JVJK a hacker too if u were to witness his growth in the first place. His attk/def went up by 50k and hourly income increase to 750k from 100k. he finished all that within 3 days in late december, at which point all the time cost in the game had been prolonged.

turned out JVJK was the second biggest spender.

some seemingly impossible phenomenon are actually achievable with enough willingness to pay.

it is some shallow skeptical users' loosely use of the term "hack" that make the devs indifferent and forum members believe in inexistence of hackers. Many reported hackers are just spenders...

i saw clo's comment on stef's wall saying "enjoy hacking"...sigh...

Speed ump
01-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I get a lot of people accusing me of being a hacker, a funzio employee, or just a lowlife for spending money to advance my strength. They claim I don't play the way the game was meant to be played. Ok, then if it was meant to not spend money, why is it allowed. I don't mind if someone feels it is more pure to play with no money, or spends 10 times what I do. Just enjoy the play at the level you can.

Porkchop
03-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I've reached 222k per hour with no $$$ spent on gold buildings! I'm building one Nuclear power plant and saving for the other one. I'm only at lvl 75 though.

Duke.0
03-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I have reached 225k per hour (level 18) with no gold buildings.

Not quite 300k yet....working towards that...hopefully in the near future i can get to that mark.

iansgkim
03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
This guy is the strongest, richest one I've ever seen in this game
and also a biggest d-bag.
I mean, 88Mil? Darn..

Luke7676
03-10-2012, 09:28 PM
I mean, 88Mil? Darn..

That's insane... Yet scary

War Priest
03-10-2012, 10:23 PM
I mean, 88Mil? Darn..

Wow, and that is without a country bonus.

commandNconquer
03-11-2012, 11:38 AM
ok ill do it for you !

296'731$/hour free player

buildings

2x supply depot lvl 7
2x armory lvl 7
2x munition stockpile lvl 7
2x weapons factory lvl 4
2x ore mine lvl 3
2x nuclear power plant lvl 1
2x natural gas plant lvl 4
2x satellite array lvl 2
2x oil rig lvl 3
1x command center lvl 6
2x storage silo lvl 5 & lvl 8
2x oil derrick lvl 5 & lvl 6
2x military market lvl 4 & lvl 6
2x electric power plant lvl 2
2x oil refinery lvl 2
2x recycling plant lvl 3
2x wind farm lvl 4
2x communication center lvl 3
2x chemical plant lvl 1
2x steel mill lvl 2

i don't have the 2 highest buildings because i am only lvl 45, also i am carrying 11,1m at the moment saving for oil rig lvl 4

EnjoyLife
03-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Yup, I made it last week :) I should be able to make it to 325,000 pretty quickly as well, as I don't have the nuclear plants yet, but can get them.

commandNconquer
03-11-2012, 11:43 AM
once you get to a certain points some upgrades bring 15k/hour so it goes pretty damn fast

EnjoyLife
03-11-2012, 11:54 AM
once you get to a certain points some upgrades bring 15k/hour so it goes pretty damn fast

Yup, but I still have to wait until I have about 30 million for level 5 oil rig. That should happen next weekend.

commandNconquer
03-11-2012, 11:57 AM
just out of curiosity what are your stats because like me i bet you need solid stats to be sure no one steal from you while stacking money

EnjoyLife
03-11-2012, 12:46 PM
My stats are in my signature. ;)

JMC
03-11-2012, 01:24 PM
My stats are in my signature. ;)

Pretty sure he's talking about your level/attack/defence.

azy
03-11-2012, 02:43 PM
The real question is how he somehow lost 285 fights in the process. That seems to imply there are (were?) even stronger players. Scary indeed.

I mean, 88Mil? Darn..

War Priest
03-11-2012, 02:53 PM
The real question is how he somehow lost 285 fights in the process. That seems to imply there are (were?) even stronger players. Scary indeed.

He wasn't born with those stats. He probably lost them when he had lower stats.

Luke7676
03-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Yeah cause when I first started playing I didn't know a dang thing and would get attacked all the time and lose until I figured everything out. Now I only lose once or twice a week. Except for this event now I'm losing about once a day..

zynshmily
03-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah cause when I first started playing I didn't know a dang thing and would get attacked all the time and lose until I figured everything out. Now I only lose once or twice a week. Except for this event now I'm losing about once a day..

hey, luke. this is Zhang(ZYN). glad to see your appearance.
Its nice to see more high-lvl players engaging in discussions on the forum.

Luke7676
03-12-2012, 12:21 AM
hey, luke. this is Zhang(ZYN). glad to see your appearance.
Its nice to see more high-lvl players engaging in discussions on the forum.

Thank you. I started playing early December but did not find the forum until beginning of february. Since then I have read and learned a lot from all these posts with great information. And I'm glad to give back when and where I can.

JMC
03-12-2012, 12:58 AM

Unless that guy makes friends with these guys when he hits level 90, he's going to get wrecked.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2jb5fyp.jpg

The lower left and the guy on the right don't even have boost buildings.

Some of the high levels will know who these people are.

Everson25
03-12-2012, 01:18 AM
It's just amazing such stats! I don't know if I will ever be able to get there. I imagine there are other players like myself that was in the illusion that one day would be possible to play among those players in a competitive environment. In my case I can say that I always want to win or be better but the gap is too big and by the time I would be closer to those players, they would be another mile away.

zynshmily
03-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Unless that guy makes friends with these guys when he hits level 90, he's going to get wrecked.

The lower left and the guy on the right don't even have boost buildings.

Some of the high levels will know who these people are.

Good job recapping the top tier players. i kno exactly who those five are.
in addition, you missed out the most powerful player. i remember his name starts with "lim", carrying german flag, lv96 last time i saw him with the stat of 16k attk/def.

zynshmily
03-12-2012, 01:26 AM
It's just amazing such stats! I don't know if I will ever be able to get there. I imagine there are other players like myself that was in the illusion that one day would be possible to play among those players in a competitive environment. In my case I can say that I always want to win or be better but the gap is too big and by the time I would be closer to those players, they would be another mile away.

you got 5-10k dollars to burn through with? if not, it will take you 1 yr,at least, to get you to where they are now.

JMC
03-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Good job recapping the top tier players. i kno exactly who those five are.
in addition, you missed out the most powerful player. i remember his name starts with "lim", carrying german flag, lv96 last time i saw him with the stat of 16k attk/def.

Ya lim lao peh, he didn't add me so i can't find him. He doesn't show up on my rivals list either.

Everson25
03-12-2012, 02:19 AM
you got 5-10k dollars to burn through with? if not, it will take you 1 yr,at least, to get you to where they are now.

What you are saying that it's only possible to get there if I invest in gold. I'm not against that because in real life is not much different. The ones who are more powerful have more money and money is power. In my case I just don't have it. So I need to play with what I have and problably wait to get lvl 90 for a while.

Shawshank
03-12-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm level 36. I make $272,581 an hour. I don't have any gold buildings either. It pays to upgrade your money buildings.

303 579 137 - User name Boss.

Everson25
03-12-2012, 02:31 AM
I'm level 36. I make $272,581 an hour. I don't have any gold buildings either. It pays to upgrade your money buildings.

303 579 137 - User name Boss.

I think what I don't get it yet is how you guys get such high amount that quick with no gold. It's been now 2 months since i started upgrading my vault, my money buildings and my plots without stopping and Im still far away. I kow that i need to say thanks for the tips that i received here because without them probably i would be in much worse situation but i still feel sometimes frustrated about my stats.

Shawshank
03-12-2012, 02:38 AM
I think what I don't get it yet is how you guys get such high amount that quick with no gold. It's been now 2 months since i started upgrading my vault, my money buildings and my plots without stopping and Im still far away. I kow that i need to say thanks for the tips that i received here because without them probably i would be in much worse situation but i still feel sometimes frustrated about my stats.

The key I think is to stop doing missions. They make you level up faster, which puts you in a bracket of stronger players. They attack you or raid, and you end up losing a lot of money and units.

I avoid defense buildings and stopped upgrading my vault at 1 million. I make sure I'm constantly upgrading my money buildings. The 1 hr and 3 hr buildings are the best to upgrade.

Good luck.

zynshmily
03-12-2012, 02:41 AM
What you are saying that it's only possible to get there if I invest in gold. I'm not against that because in real life is not much different. The ones who are more powerful have more money and money is power. In my case I just don't have it. So I need to play with what I have and problably wait to get lvl 90 for a while.

It's very wise of you to keep a positive and healthy attitude towards a game.
just recently, saw a thread started by a free player whining about how much time and money it would cost to upgrade all buildings to top levels. he blatantly mocks Funzio's lame game setting and thinks he's the only one whos smart enough to realize that.
i sincerely wish it was banter with a sense of humor i didnt perceive. otherwise, i feel sry for that thread starter's stupidity which he is unaware of himself.

It's nice to have a dream, but disparity exists between reality and dreams.

zynshmily
03-12-2012, 02:42 AM
just saw nightstalker popped up on my rival list. hourly income has reached 1.8 million. holy sh*t!!!

Everson25
03-12-2012, 03:04 AM
The key I think is to stop doing missions. They make you level up faster, which puts you in a bracket of stronger players. They attack you or raid, and you end up losing a lot of money and units.

I avoid defense buildings and stopped upgrading my vault at 1 million. I make sure I'm constantly upgrading my money buildings. The 1 hr and 3 hr buildings are the best to upgrade.

Good luck.

I did camp for a while but its always hard to be quite for too long so I've been using the missions to get the money that i need for the expensive money buildings as my vault is just holding 3.5m. Once I get my last 2 money buildings (i'm not including the Nanotech factory as it's just a long way for that) I will stop and just wait and wait until I get a better stats.

Thanks Shawshank for your advice!

Everson25
03-12-2012, 03:11 AM
It's very wise of you to keep a positive and healthy attitude towards a game.
just recently, saw a thread started by a free player whining about how much time and money it would cost to upgrade all buildings to top levels. he blatantly mocks Funzio's lame game setting and thinks he's the only one whos smart enough to realize that.
i sincerely wish it was banter with a sense of humor i didnt perceive. otherwise, i feel sry for that thread starter's stupidity which he is unaware of himself.

It's nice to have a dream, but disparity exists between reality and dreams.

The way I see is that i'm playing the game because i enjoy it. I know there are things that are not quite right about the game but it doens't mean is all bad. At the moment I'm having fun.

By te way, i agree with you that there will be always a disparity between reality and a dream.

Thanks for you comment Zynshmily!

Shawshank
03-19-2012, 03:21 AM
I'm level 40, $310,536 per hour.

kuku
03-19-2012, 03:36 AM
i'm at 287k in 2 days i think i'm at 300k

Sepi
03-19-2012, 04:00 AM
Level 66, 421K / hour.

Dillinja
03-19-2012, 04:12 AM
just saw nightstalker popped up on my rival list. hourly income has reached 1.8 million. holy sh*t!!!
Now thats serious camping! hey NightStalker, if you're reading can you possibly give us a breakdown of your buildings so we all know what we have to aspire to?
Thats an awesome amount to be collecting. Hats off to you fella

Tim @ MW
03-19-2012, 06:37 AM
300k is a number. But the quality behind it can be very different IMHO. For example 1000 every 5 min from supply depot is 12000/hr. 288000 a day from munition stockpile is also 12000/hr. Obviously the later is much more useful. You can not sit there and collect from supply depot all day.

For me personally, the most useful are those building with 12-24 hour cycle.

Dillinja
03-19-2012, 07:28 AM
I do agree about the supply depot and like you I do prefer the longer sched buildings (although i do have 2 level 3 electricity plants) the only thing is the wait for the higher upgrades. 42 and 60hr time upgrades are a painful part of the game.

Joe Brown1
03-19-2012, 12:41 PM
$282,00 per hour/ lvl 32 - will be at $290K shortly.

JackoV
03-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Now thats serious camping! hey NightStalker, if you're reading can you possibly give us a breakdown of your buildings so we all know what we have to aspire to?
Thats an awesome amount to be collecting. Hats off to you fella

he has over 2mil income per hour.

Big gold spender.. Fun to see his base!.. but I think he doesnt have much fun in this game..
I mean he has full gold army and whats the point having lots of income?
^ that part I dont get it.. thats the reason too I dont want to get full gold army..

You can't destroy the buildings... only raid some % cash.

mehhhhh

JMC
03-19-2012, 02:18 PM
He prob enjoys building his base as much as he likes having a big indestructible army.

Dillinja
03-19-2012, 03:01 PM
he has over 2mil income per hour.

Big gold spender.. Fun to see his base!.. but I think he doesnt have much fun in this game..
I mean he has full gold army and whats the point having lots of income?
^ that part I dont get it.. thats the reason too I dont want to get full gold army..

You can't destroy the buildings... only raid some % cash.

mehhhhh

meh, that does suck. No point in playing if all you want is a full gold army. Then it's not about skill but more of a pi55ing contest. Better for them to play Pac-man

GI Jane
03-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Has anyone else besides me requested the developers to allow for simultaneous upgrades? That would take a lot of the pain away from the 42, 50 and 60 hour upgrades. OR allowing users to "contribute" their cash towards various purchases, such as if there was a building i wanted to buy for $1,000,000 but I only have $300,000 now, I can put the entire 300K towards the 1M purchase price and then eventually 300K more and then 300K and then the rest of it and once I do that I finally get to purchase the building.

Either of those two things would make it a lot more enjoyable at level 73.

Al Murkya
03-20-2012, 10:52 AM
I am making $263,328 an hour, and I'm at level 11....lol...not $300K I know, but I will get there.

Shawshank
03-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Has anyone else besides me requested the developers to allow for simultaneous upgrades? That would take a lot of the pain away from the 42, 50 and 60 hour upgrades.

Yeah it would be a lot better. But I doubt they will do that.

Aidan
03-21-2012, 05:27 AM
Has anyone else besides me requested the developers to allow for simultaneous upgrades? That would take a lot of the pain away from the 42, 50 and 60 hour upgrades. OR allowing users to "contribute" their cash towards various purchases, such as if there was a building i wanted to buy for $1,000,000 but I only have $300,000 now, I can put the entire 300K towards the 1M purchase price and then eventually 300K more and then 300K and then the rest of it and once I do that I finally get to purchase the building.

I disagree on number 2. It will only make pvp more undesirable. It's alrdy half dead, if tht were to be implemented, it will kill it completely. No point in attcking since plyrs will nvr hv unvaulted cash.

On number 1, i'm nt sure.
Think bout this. If u cn upgrade simultaneously, then reaching lvl 10 fr all buildings will be pretty much easy n fast. Not sure if it'll still be fun whn u dnt hv anythng to achieve fr. The game's life span wud be shortened since plyrs will get bored faster.

I'm alrdy bored n nt spending as much time playing as i used to do bcoz of the pvp. If nt fr this forum, i probably wud hv log on 5 mins once or twice a day