PDA

View Full Version : So I have all the stamina and energy I need.........

BBz
01-22-2012, 05:47 AM
Like title say....... I don't need any more......

I'm going to start using stat point on attack..... But +3 attack every level........ This seems a bit well pony.......

Am I missing something here... Does adding skill point too attack give you some sort of hidden bonus....

...... Or is the + 3 attack is what you see what you get kinda thing....

Joeycool
01-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Obviously its all top secret. But Mark has previously indicated that it works as a multiplier depending on your level:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?9971-Attack-and-Defense-bought-with-skill-points&p=54128#post54128

Amber_
01-22-2012, 06:01 AM
Don't think anyone (except Mark) really knows for sure... I want to know too. Seems kind of lame if they just add one point to your attack. Might as well buy a pistol or molotov cocktail for 100$...

Amber_
01-22-2012, 06:03 AM
btw hatter, how much stamina do u have?

Joeycool
01-22-2012, 06:08 AM
Its definitely a multiplier of some sort... Once I started to dedicate some points to def my win ratio went up a lot!

So have to assume the same applies to Att.

BBz
01-22-2012, 07:02 AM
btw hatter, how much stamina do u have?

45 I think. I don't really feel the need for any more right now

BBz
01-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Obviously its all top secret. But Mark has previously indicated that it works as a multiplier depending on your level:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?9971-Attack-and-Defense-bought-with-skill-points&p=54128#post54128

Just read that....... I get it now thanks

Wish they went more indepth tho, how can you be expected to play and plan when the only people who know the game rules refuse to give out any information...

I suppose keeping us in the dark give them a free meal ticket too chop and change things at a wim........ Without the players noticing

Lol now I can't make up my mind if I should go all attack..... I already have 60 attacK stats

Joeycool
01-22-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm leaning towards going all out attack from now on.

Defence is easier to raise because you can build defence buildings.

BBz
01-22-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm leaning towards going all out attack from now on.

Defence is easier to raise because you can build defence buildings.

Best defence is having a bigger stick than the other guy....

Max Power
01-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Just read that....... I get it now thanks

Wish they went more indepth tho, how can you be expected to play and plan when the only people who know the game rules refuse to give out any information...

I suppose keeping us in the dark give them a free meal ticket too chop and change things at a wim........ Without the players noticing

Lol now I can't make up my mind if I should go all attack..... I already have 60 attacK stats

It's all part of the design. If they spelled it out for everybody, everybody would have the same strategy. What fun would that be?

Euchred
01-22-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm also in this predicament, I thought I remembered reading that at level 100 plus each point counted as 10 attack or defense. By this logic I thought I would raise my stamina quite high because the points don't seem worth it. I might change my mind now though.

i was leaning towards going all out attack but due to recent experiences with my camper the defense points seem to be stronger so I'm going with an even distribution.

Joeycool
01-22-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm also in this predicament, I thought I remembered reading that at level 100 plus each point counted as 10 attack or defense. By this logic I thought I would raise my stamina quite high because the points don't seem worth it. I might change my mind now though.

i was leaning towards going all out attack but due to recent experiences with my camper the defense points seem to be stronger so I'm going with an even distribution.

When you hit about level 130 you are going to be seen by level 200 players. Your defence will not help you a single bit against them no matter how high it is for your level.

So I say put it all into attack... you are going to get beat defensively no matter what.

allhaildiscordia
01-22-2012, 10:45 AM

Looking at the game data, levels 100+ have a "pvp_attack_scale" and "pvp_defense_scale" of 10 each, so that appears correct to me. 1 attack/defense skill point = 10 attack/defense at level 100+

procsyzarc
01-22-2012, 11:28 AM
I am now 960 energy 100 stam and every other point is going into attack so should be roughly 350 by 200