PDA

View Full Version : explain probability of low,medium,high, casualty rate.

digitalwalker
01-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi, all, by looking into the code of the game, finally got some real date on what are defined by high, medium, low, very low casualty rate. Although I am not a programmer, but I believe the code I have seen is very simple to understand.

For every unit, funzio gives them a parameter called consume_percent which is a real number small or equal to zero. And base on how small the number is, the definition of high,medium,low are defined.

Here are my observations:
1) gold unit all have consume percent 0, means undestoryable
2) high casualty units have value generally between 0.03 - 0.07
3) medium casualty have values around 0.02
3) low casualty have values between 0.002 - 0.008
4) very low casualty have values between 0.0001 - 0.004

Points to note:
1) quite alot of units casualty are NOT defined wellly, such as, some low casuaty units have lower consume percent value than very low ones
2) high cost units tends to have lower consume percent that they should, for example:stealth boat is stated as medium, however it has 0.004 value of consume percent which should be placed into low or very low categories.
3) some of the units are not list in the table, like GIGN. Don't know why, maybe the file I was looking is not actual one
3) some of the units have more profiles, like scout, it has about 6 profile with different consume percent

Let me list some of the units consume percent:
Fighter jet: medium, 0.0268
Harrier jet: medium, 0.01206
Super hornet: low, 0.0075
Medic: high, 0.0525

Please post which unit you want to know regard theirs consume percent.
To conclude: it is probably the messed up, not well defined casualty rate made we having so many problems on units lost.

Let's give some example on the above data, suppose you have 100 super hornet, 100 medic, 100fighter jet,brought into fight, and suppose each unit roll dice to decide theirs fate, then you will lost theoretically:

100*0.0075=0.75 number of super hornet
100*0.0268=2.68 number of fighter jet
100*0.0525=5.25 number of medic
( here, I treated the units rolling dices events as indepent events, which gives a multiply of numbers of units and consume percent)

As we didn't observe such big lost, so there must be a upper limit of number of units lost.
( the mechanism to select which therotically dead units to be real dead is unknown, however due to simple observations, we can see normally cheap units like scout die faster, hence, I think the meatshield theory works somehow, but need to be carefully justified by using empirical data)

If funzio count above 0.5 as 1 which means lost unit, below 0.5 as 0 which means does not lost unit, then, in order to keep a minimum lost, I think we should bring:
0.44/0.0075=58.6 number of super hornet
0.44/0.0268=16.4 number of fighter jet
0.44/0.0525=8.38 number of medic

Thanks for people found this useful and particularly thanks Tram Stamp who provided a download link for acces the code I mentioned.

So, with the information provided, we should be able to construct a best units composition, which should account for lowest casualty, highest stats within a certain amount of cash required. As I am currently busying with life, so will post a new thread to derivate the functions of those, in 1 or 2 weeks later.

Welcome to discuss:)

Agent Orange
01-21-2012, 06:43 PM
I think you are on to something. The other factor we don't really know anything about is what factor is used for units listed as 'strong against' air or sea or infantry or ground.... An example would be the sea scout, or aa vehicle.

EnjoyLife
01-21-2012, 07:00 PM
What are all the consume_percent values for the Aircraft Carrier. Also, Ballistic Missile Sub. I'm more interested in the Aircraft Carrier, as I just want the Ballistic Missile Sub as a reference. I am thinking that the stealth boat has two values (just a guess). You gave .004, is there a higher one for the stealth boat?

CJ54
01-21-2012, 07:37 PM
digitalwalker, I need you to change the title of your thread. It's not official info unless it comes from a developer, otherwise it's just speculation.

EDIT: And in general, potentially erroneous.

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 09:19 PM
digitalwalker, I need you to change the title of your thread.

This is not possible at the user level.

It's not official info unless it comes from a developer, otherwise it's just speculation.

No. I briefly looked through and verified his claims. You may claim that the client data files have dummy data or are obsolete but they are "official" insofar that the values derive directly through Funzio data.

And in general, potentially erroneous.

Curious out of all the rampant speculation bandied about this is what's called out.

Tanner
01-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Also picked up on the only time a mod stepped in to say, careful what you believe...

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 09:24 PM
What are all the consume_percent values for the Aircraft Carrier.

Also, Ballistic Missile Sub.

You gave .004, is there a higher one for the stealth boat?

No.

War player
01-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Cruiser?
Strike eagle?

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Cruiser = 0.0026800000000000001
Strike Eagle = 0.0044999999999999997

War player
01-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Thanks. Can you list the 5 lowest?

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 10:33 PM
To be honest I've been drinking heavily, but I'd like to make a spreadsheet eventually. Maybe. That or just paste the XML and let someone else do it because I'm not that much into this game.

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Visit this (temporary) URL and use the File -> Download command to get the XML file:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwEHrvnoijXuOTJmYTMwMjgtZThmNy00MmUxLTg4Z TAtZDgxYTEzY2M3MTg0

Tim @ MW
01-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Visit this (temporary) URL and use the File -> Download command to get the XML file:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwEHrvnoijXuOTJmYTMwMjgtZThmNy00MmUxLTg4Z TAtZDgxYTEzY2M3MTg0&hl=en_US

Can you check the link? I got: "Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available."

Thanks

Tramp Stamp
01-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Changed the sharing settings.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwEHrvnoijXuOTJmYTMwMjgtZThmNy00MmUxLTg4Z TAtZDgxYTEzY2M3MTg0

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 12:56 AM
I think you are on to something. The other factor we don't really know anything about is what factor is used for units listed as 'strong against' air or sea or infantry or ground.... An example would be the sea scout, or aa vehicle.
Thanks for replaying:) As I have said, I am not a programmer, however,let me copy and paste an example unit profile, so may be you cand the others can spot some helpful parameters explan what the strong against factor.

* <dict>
* * <key>attack</key>
* * <integer>2</integer>
* * <key>base_cache_key</key>
* * <string>DroneSpyPlane</string>
* * <key>consume_description</key>
* * <string>Medium</string>
* * <key>consume_percent</key>
* * <real>0.02479</real>
* * <key>counters_type</key>
* * <string></string>
* * <key>defense</key>
* * <integer>7</integer>
* * <key>diminish_percent</key>
* * <real>0.25</real>
* * <key>display_order</key>
* * <integer>15</integer>
* * <key>effective_level</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>gold_cost</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>id</key>
* * <integer>3</integer>
* * <key>in_store</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <key>is_available</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <key>is_consumable</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <key>is_limited</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>is_loot</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>min_clan_size</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <key>money_cost</key>
* * <integer>13000</integer>
* * <key>name</key>
* * <string>Drone Spy Plane</string>
* * <key>respect_cost</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>steel_cost</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>type</key>
* * <string>air</string>
* * <key>unlock_building_upgrade_rank</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>unlock_level</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* </dict>

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 12:59 AM
digitalwalker, I need you to change the title of your thread. It's not official info unless it comes from a developer, otherwise it's just speculation.

Apologise for been offensive if my thread title has ever did, but how can I change it? I found no options in edit post.help pls.

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 01:02 AM
Cruiser = 0.0026800000000000001
Strike Eagle = 0.0044999999999999997
Thank you Tramp Stamp for helping around:)

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 01:11 AM
Thanks. Can you list the 5 lowest?
Sure glad to help
Battleship:0.0009
Frigate:0.001
Destroyer:0.001742
AircraftCarrier:0.00134
RailgunDestroyer:0.001206

Mastermind
01-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Great post digitalwalker. Thankyou for this very helpful contribution.

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Great post digitalwalker. Thankyou for this very helpful contribution.
No problem at all, I am glad you found it helpful:)

ShawnBB
01-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks a million, digital! I am dreaming about this information.
Now since the dice roll theory that I've been believing all the time got proved.
Then we can construct the army depend on something after all.When this sheet can be fully out?
Thank you so much again!

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks a million, digital! I am dreaming about this information.
Now since the dice roll theory that I've been believing all the time got proved.
Then we can construct the army depend on something after all.When this sheet can be fully out?
Thank you so much again!

You are very welcome:)

As rolling dice theory is simple programmly(simpler code gives less mistakes), and logically reasonable, and also, as the data suggested it fit quite well mathematically.

I am sorry ShawnBB, as there are hundrds units profiles in the code, selecting and tidying up are really tedious work, I don't have enough time to do so, sorry to let you down.

However, Thanks Tram Stamp, he has provided a download link which you should be able to download the code which has expansion format .xml which can be opened by text editor. By looking into the code, believe me, you can easily find infomations you need easily.

Yes, you can now working out how does your troop should be composited of with best parameters you defined.

When I have time, I will post another thread about functions use to generate the best compositions of troops with minimum casualty rate and highest stats and lowest cash required. But, I am rather busy this week, so, hopefully have sometime do it by next week:)

Ramshutu
01-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks for replaying:) As I have said, I am not a programmer, however,let me copy and paste an example unit profile, so may be you cand the others can spot some helpful parameters explan what the strong against factor.

* <dict>
* * <key>attack</key>
* * <integer>2</integer>
* * <string>DroneSpyPlane</string>
* * <real>0.02479</real>
* * <string></string>
* * <key>defense</key>
* * <integer>7</integer>
* * <real>0.25</real>
* * <integer>15</integer>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>gold_cost</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>id</key>
* * <integer>3</integer>
* * <key>in_store</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>is_loot</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>13000</integer>
* * <key>name</key>
* * <string>Drone Spy Plane</string>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>type</key>
* * <string>air</string>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* </dict>

Diminish percent and counters type look to be the ones for dealing with 'strong against'. This isnt
Particularly helpful, as it means you have to speculate how that the information is applied. It would be interesting to see a unit that is strong against something to see what the values are.

Agent Orange
01-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks, interesting information indeed....

I like the 'potentially' as opposed to plain old erroneous...... makes you wonder.

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 03:12 PM
<dict>
* * <key>attack</key>
* * <integer>50</integer>
* * <string>StealthBomber</string>
* * <real>0.0054939999999999998</real>
* * <string>ground</string>
* * <key>defense</key>
* * <integer>16</integer>
* * <real>0.25</real>
* * <integer>105</integer>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>gold_cost</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>id</key>
* * <key>in_store</key>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>is_loot</key>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* * <integer>3600000</integer>
* * <key>name</key>
* * <string>Stealth Bomber</string>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <integer>0</integer>
* * <key>type</key>
* * <string>air</string>
* * <key>unlock_building_id</key>
* * <integer>12006</integer>
* * <integer>8</integer>
* * <integer>1</integer>
* </dict>

You're right, Ramshutu.

The counter type specified the "strong against", but it only shows against what type, but does not give any numbers which is useless.

digitalwalker
01-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks, interesting information indeed....

I like the 'potentially' as opposed to plain old erroneous...... makes you wonder.

Thanks:) I suspect my observations part my be wrong somehow as I didn't look into every units profile statistically. And I believe I did bring us a valid approach to see the casualty rate.

chuck norris
01-23-2012, 11:42 AM
I have never NEVER seen a game's mechanics and stats, particularly a strategy game, so desperately hidden and mystified as Funzio has done with this one here. This behavior undeniably raises warning flags.

Whatever is really going on or however they really want to operate, well that is a truth known behind their closed doors. But another truth exists, outside of those doors, like on this forum and among the players. That truth is, they, Funzio, have created an image of themselves, and continue to support that image. An image of secrecy, slyness, conniving, immaturity, and possibly even borderline fraudulence. Strong words? Sure, some of them are. But take it as a whole.

Paint the picture, step back, and it's debatable. No company with common sense would ever claim that as their MO. But, this is the image that has formed in the mists above Modern War.

CJ and staff, if you want that changed, you've got some work to do. Honestly, I believe you're trying. But this is your situation report.

Ramshutu
01-23-2012, 01:51 PM
<dict>
>
* * <string>ground</string>
* * <key>defense</key>
* * <real>0.25</real>

You're right, Ramshutu.

The counter type specified the "strong against", but it only shows against what type, but does not give any numbers which is useless.

This is only wild speculation, but I suspect that diminish_percent has something to do with strong against.

My feeling, and it is only a feeling based upon the numbers, is that when using a unit that is "strong against" something, when defending, it reduces the attack of the highest unit of that type by diminish percent.

For example, 10 anti air vehicles against 10 aircraft with 10 atk each would reduce the overall air attack to 75. However, if 5 aa vehicles were used, it would reduce the attack of only the top 5 to make a total of 86.5

digitalwalker
01-23-2012, 01:55 PM
This is only wild speculation, but I suspect that diminish_percent has something to do with strong against.

My feeling, and it is only a feeling based upon the numbers, is that when using a unit that is "strong against" something, when defending, it reduces the attack of the highest unit of that type by diminish percent.

For example, 10 anti air vehicles against 10 aircraft with 10 atk each would reduce the overall air attack to 75. However, if 5 aa vehicles were used, it would reduce the attack of only the top 5 to make a total of 86.5

If you have downloaded the code, you should be able t see that all units have the same diminish percent value which is 0.25

Ramshutu
01-23-2012, 02:37 PM
If you have downloaded the code, you should be able t see that all units have the same diminish percent value which is 0.25

Firstly, as a programmer, I should yell at you for calling XML code... :) secondly, while your point is true, this is not necessarily a tell-all. if the value is not applied unless counter_type is specified, then it could have just been set to the same value as it is expected that, for now, the same diminish rate would be applied for anything that is strong against something else. This allows you to add units with 'very strong' or even 'weak against' in the future without having to upgrade the client.

Hugh Bris
01-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Just in general I think it's obvious that there is a motive to keep game mechanics and everything secret but why wouldn't there be? I don't have a personal problem with posting all of this data because I really have no vested interest in that. It's just a game and I just have fun with it.

I will say that there's no way anyone could make an argument of fraud - it's a game. Take it for what it's worth. If you spent money on this you knew in the very beginning that you were throwing it away. Not directed at any one person, this is a recurring theme in many posts by different poeple.

Have fun and I'll see you out there!

digitalwalker
01-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Firstly, as a programmer, I should yell at you for calling XML code... :) secondly, while your point is true, this is not necessarily a tell-all. if the value is not applied unless counter_type is specified, then it could have just been set to the same value as it is expected that, for now, the same diminish rate would be applied for anything that is strong against something else. This allows you to add units with 'very strong' or even 'weak against' in the future without having to upgrade the client.

Ah, I got your point, very reasonable, learnt a lot, thanks:)

War player
01-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Ok, without all the tech stuff, why do I lose more GIGN's and Strike Eagles in a day than I lose Humvees? I've got plenty of those.

digitalwalker
01-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Ok, without all the tech stuff, why do I lose more GIGN's and Strike Eagles in a day than I lose Humvees? I've got plenty of those.
How many r those? I mean total number, not lost number

War player
01-23-2012, 05:04 PM
50 Humvees, 25 GIGN's. I have to replace about 4 GIGN's a day. It's been 2 days since I lost a Humvee. I'm about out of valor points.

digitalwalker
01-24-2012, 02:14 AM
50 Humvees, 25 GIGN's. I have to replace about 4 GIGN's a day. It's been 2 days since I lost a Humvee. I'm about out of valor points.
Well, as far as I think, based on the consume percent of humvee which is 0.03, then you should lost 1.5 number of humvee per fight if you don't have weaker meatshield, for GIGN, I am sorry, th code doesn't have information about this unit, I don't know why, so I have no idea about why you lost a lot of them.

I suggest you could mix your troops, don't buy one or two kinds of units a lot, and buy more trash units you intend to lose them. You may getting better.

JackRakan93
01-31-2012, 02:04 PM
Created a little spreadsheet because it grew tedious to keep rechecking the xml file.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjEOMAMom92dFhOellvbTAwQ0dvZGJfYk9EQjMxR nc

Enjoy

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Created a little spreadsheet because it grew tedious to keep rechecking the xml file.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjEOMAMom92dFhOellvbTAwQ0dvZGJfYk9EQjMxR nc

Enjoy

wow,thats a great job Jack! thanks.

wondering if anyone would write a code to extract numbers from the xml file?that would make life much easier.

Agent Orange
01-31-2012, 02:13 PM

You might want to look at your opponents list of units that they took into battle. If they have a lot of units that are strong against air and or strong against infantry then you might have your answer.....

Agent Orange
01-31-2012, 02:16 PM

Enjoy

Thanks interesting data you posted.

chuck norris
01-31-2012, 02:58 PM
IS there data missing, or is there a mistake on the sheet?

Awesome work btw. I can just "them" now......:mad:

JackRakan93
01-31-2012, 05:12 PM
Well, there are several more units that I didn't list. I had made the spreadsheet to identify what would be the best units to invest in in the long run, with regard to cash and valor. Thus, I avoided some of the low level units because they don't have much risk as the investment is small.

I skipped some higher level ground units and air units simply because they looked too uninteresting (and by that I mean balanced). I feel like most players either buy a unit for its attack or its defense and not the balance of both. If you want an estimate of the casualty rate without going to the xml file, they generally decreases as price goes up (exceptions being the stealth bomber and any submarine) so take an average of the units on either side.

The data for loot items are also missing from the spreadsheet simply because it is out of the control of the player to control them (no investment = no risk).

Thevinegru
01-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Can anyone confirm that gold units never die? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm new.

MaverickMunkey
01-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Yep you are right - Gold units can't be killed.

chuck norris
01-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Well, there are several more units that I didn't list. I had made the spreadsheet to identify what would be the best units to invest in in the long run, with regard to cash and valor. Thus, I avoided some of the low level units because they don't have much risk as the investment is small.

Understood. In particular, I was looking for Fighter Jet. In my current army its my main meat shield unit, at any given time I may have 100-300 of them, as I am trying to find a sweet spot in ratios. That's why I'm interested. Also, frigate is a very common choice for many.

If you would/could shoot me the relative unit info, for all units if easier, in any importable format, I'd be glad to work the numbers myself. But since I know NOTHING about xml, perhaps that is not easily done.

JackRakan93
01-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Understood. In particular, I was looking for Fighter Jet. In my current army its my main meat shield unit, at any given time I may have 100-300 of them, as I am trying to find a sweet spot in ratios. That's why I'm interested. Also, frigate is a very common choice for many.

If you would/could shoot me the relative unit info, for all units if easier, in any importable format, I'd be glad to work the numbers myself. But since I know NOTHING about xml, perhaps that is not easily done.

Updated for those two units.

Ramshutu
02-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Would it be possible to add Ranger, Scout and Humvee, I want to compare statistics in the XML versus what you actually see in battles... This may help me reverse engineer the algorithm :)

Ramshutu
02-01-2012, 10:04 AM
However, crunching some numbers..... With the data above for fighter jets, the "consume percentage" isn't the only factor to include....

For example, if it was simply the chance of loosing the unit per fight, having 15 fighter jets would mean that you would have only a 1% change of coming out without losing a fighter jet for any given battle.

JackRakan93
02-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Updated with the three units.

And I'm not too sure how the consume percents translate to any quantitative meaning. The purpose was to allow for better decision making and investment by knowing the relative casualty rate of different units. In particular, people should invest in Osprey VTOL instead of the Harrier Jet, and the Super Hornet or Stealth Frigate instead of the GIGN or M270 (unless you want the initial deterrence of the M270's defense). Additionally, the amphibious hovercraft has surprisingly low casualty rate for its stats and cost, making them (in my eyes) one of the best investments available.

Ramshutu
02-02-2012, 01:36 PM

And I'm not too sure how the consume percents translate to any quantitative meaning. The purpose was to allow for better decision making and investment by knowing the relative casualty rate of different units. In particular, people should invest in Osprey VTOL instead of the Harrier Jet, and the Super Hornet or Stealth Frigate instead of the GIGN or M270 (unless you want the initial deterrence of the M270's defense). Additionally, the amphibious hovercraft has surprisingly low casualty rate for its stats and cost, making them (in my eyes) one of the best investments available.

I'm interested in a way of mitigating losses. I made a mistake with the maths a minute ago, so Im crunching some numbers. So far, looking at my losses recently (I have been keeping a list) it does seem obvious that the chances of loosing something is broadly inline with the loss ratio's. But...

The main thing, is that overall loss % is not the only thing in play. Losses are one thing, but I want to work out the order in which losses are decided. For example, if the consume percentage was applied equally to all units, we'd be loosing massive numbers of units. ....

Jarll
02-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Nice work!

Thank you

Hen
02-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Sorry to have to ask this but what is the loss rate for the Sea Scout and the Strike Eagle.
For defense I really like the Sea Scout as long as it really matches its "very low" tag.
For the strike eagle, I have had the same number of them for some time and have not had any losses. Just wondering if I should keep getting these or start going for the Hornet now that I have done the upgrade.

thanks in advance.

hen

Mcdoc
02-10-2012, 04:13 PM

... In particular, people should invest in Osprey VTOL instead of the Harrier Jet, and the Super Hornet or Stealth Frigate instead of the GIGN or M270 (unless you want the initial deterrence of the M270's defense). Additionally, the amphibious hovercraft has surprisingly low casualty rate for its stats and cost, making them (in my eyes) one of the best investments available.

Still debating on changing to UK or Russia to get the Air or Water unit bonus - but I can't find any Aircraft that I can farm which makes the water units (UK) a little more appealing at the moment.

Maverick50727
02-11-2012, 09:17 AM
All loss rate and unit info is in Tramp Stamp's updated spreadsheet.

Modern War Upgrade Costs
http://goo.gl/I7cdT

Hassleham
02-13-2012, 05:47 AM
I don't know if anyone has already said this but i think although they are both listed as 'low', i believe GIGN has a far higher casualty rate than a super hornet. In my last 200 odd fights i've lost about 10 GIGN and 0 super hornets.

plavine
02-19-2012, 10:50 AM
this is extremely helpful, excellent job. now that the more expensive planes and boats are available to me, I was cautios about spending 400K on a boat that would disappear too easily.
I too seem lose alot of GIGN'S when I fight, more than what a"low" ranking should have.
the a10 Wathogs and Bradley fighting vehicles seem to disappear pretty easily also. I dont even buy jungle stalkers anymore.

Plus I never attacked anyone whose defense is with in 1500 of my attack. more on that in another post)

plavine
02-19-2012, 10:58 AM
part 2-
This might seem off the subject but I will post here anyway.
There are still a few players to be found who just dont have good stats for their level ( level 65 with att def stats around 5400. I recently fought a player like that. I have 1340 units, he had 534. my attack was 9369, his defense was 5412. although i won all 9 fights( he got too hurt), it seems like I lost more units than he did. Since our numbers were considerably different in my favor this is frustrating.

vball
02-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Thank you for doing this Jack.

Might I inquire about the Eagle Fighter and Commando loss ratio?

Thanks.

JMC
02-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Just finished upgrading lvl 10 barracks and saw that demolitions is the only unit so far with a 'Very High" casualty rate.

digitalwalker
03-27-2012, 02:13 AM
this thread was written very long time ago, and people finds hard to search, so I shall kick it up, to make those of u who need casualty rate sheet can obtained easily.

Mcdoc
03-27-2012, 02:51 AM
this thread was written very long time ago, and people finds hard to search, so I shall kick it up, to make those of u who need casualty rate sheet can obtained easily.

Yeah - I was looking at my last post about changing nations - that was SO 46 days ago - LoL

Njwmrb
04-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Great thread, the units I am interested in are: Commando, Medic, Global hawk drone, A10 Warthog, and Spectre gunship. If you could provide me with those numbers it would be appreciated.

Side note - Tramp Stamp did you happen to play Runescape?

digitalwalker
04-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Great thread, the units I am interested in are: Commando, Medic, Global hawk drone, A10 Warthog, and Spectre gunship. If you could provide me with those numbers it would be appreciated.

Side note - Tramp Stamp did you happen to play Runescape?

Thx, and:
Commando:0.025795
Medic:0.05025
Global hawk:0.015008
A10: 0.020502
Specter gunship:0.005628

Side note:Tramp Stamp has retired:(

Njwmrb
04-01-2012, 10:02 AM
how is commando so low with a high casualty rate?

digitalwalker
04-01-2012, 10:21 AM
how is commando so low with a high casualty rate?

Sorry,I added an extra zero, has fixed.