PDA

View Full Version : defense buildings reverse logic?

Fedor
01-21-2012, 07:16 AM
The money buildings get better as you increase levels and I just assumed that the defense buildings did as well, but then I started doing some math and it seems that in terms of defense pts per dollar, upgrade costs and space they occupy that the low level defense buildings are actually better. Am I missing something here or not understanding some hidden factors? Or is my math just bad?

Fedor
01-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Maybe it's the time it takes to build the defense pts, but to me that's the least important factor, particularly in relation to space and defense pts per dollar

BBz
01-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Defence is a funny one.....

For level 1 you get full stat points. Every upgrade after that it's goes up in small increments every time you upgrade
Like + 8 defence stats every time you upgrade. A it more complicated than this but I'm being lazy and can't really be bothered to explain properly....

Just Build a load of level 1 Gatling guns

Basically get what's on screen for a level 1 defence building. When you start upgrading past level 1 the onscreen the defence stats shown are nothing but a big fat lie

Fedor
01-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Defence is a funny one.....

For level 1 you get full stat points. Every upgrade after that it's goes up in small increments every time you upgrade
Like + 8 defence stats every time you upgrade. A it more complicated than this but I'm being lazy and can't really be bothered to explain properly....

Just Build a load of level 1 Gatling guns

Basically get what's on screen for a level 1 defence building. When you start upgrading past level 1 the onscreen the defence stats shown are nothing but a big fat lie

So even though the machine gun turret seems like a better deal, but it's not because the upgrades are phony? I have seen that elsewhere in the forums, but I don't see funzio's angle. Why is this something that they would want to do?

BBz
01-21-2012, 10:48 AM
So even though the machine gun turret seems like a better deal, but it's not because the upgrades are phony? I have seen that elsewhere in the forums, but I don't see funzio's angle. Why is this something that they would want to do?

Beause I for one would go crazy on defence buildings. Upgrade the hell outta them all and have an unbeatable defence score.....

Think about it if someone that spent zero gold but just kept on building and upgrading defence buildings very very very very few people could ever attack or rob these guys............. not even the big spenders.......

Every one would jump on the defence wagon..... All players would have unbeatable defence stats..... No one could attack or rob.... The game would just become sims city

It would not be fair nor logial...........