PDA

View Full Version : Hello All My Forum Family

Fig Oni
01-21-2012, 05:51 AM
Been over 48 hours since I deleted the game & it's been great. Just read a few threads go see what the latest in the forum. Very sad to hear that Rocko too called it an end, his end was 3 times better then mines (he sold his buildings,emptied his bank and reenacted battle of little big horn.

Ok let go to the most disturbing issue on the forum.........
OK you've guessed it.. Let's just call this prick "Anubis Gang Slayer" (Love you Anubis)
Now this prick come on the forum calls himself "Noodle Gang Slayer" then run to people like CJ54, Lager & out of all people Penutt (had alot of respect for you before you started defending that prick "Anubis Gang Slayer".
Now word for word that post was written by that prick but because he just hide behind a game and calls other people scared.
Firstly your the mug spending that cash on a game and then advertising your wimpyness on other peoples walls(gamers don't care who you beat up and even if you do it's only virtual fights)
Secondly no one care what you rob them of it's only virtual money you are robbing others, whereas you are the one who get's your real money robbed because you think Crime City is an International Achievement (LOL)
So My Suggestion Is Get A life
As I've retired from the game prick face gayam you carry on looking for me to beat up fool.
I end my post

P.S I read on donkeyboys wall that any friend of Anubis Is an Enemy of yours
Anubis is my best friend. Also I will write the truth about you on the forums, how will you get your revenge on me LOL.

Swifty
01-21-2012, 06:35 AM
So when are you returning to the game?

Fig Oni
01-21-2012, 07:15 AM
So when are you returning to the game?

Answer Will Always Be The Same

Never Ever In A Million Years

Should left the way Rocko went (love the style & grace in the way he left)
Also 1 in 8-10 milion users leaving the game makes no difference to conzio but makes all the difference to me (no more worries to collect 1-3-6 hour build ahh bliss)

Swifty
01-21-2012, 09:09 AM
It will be a bitter disappointment if you never return.

BBz
01-21-2012, 09:16 AM
It will be a bitter disappointment if you never return.

Lol not for me ;)