PDA

View Full Version : Problem buying gold

Speed ump
01-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Tonight I can't buy gold. I get the screen, make my selection, then got the pinning ball for more than 10min before it says, oops that transaction did not go through. Tried it from iPad and iPhone, with different players. Same thing

Speed ump
01-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Spinning ball, I hate this autocorrect sometimes

IamJJK
01-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Either you have a jailbroken iPad/iPhone or your don't have money in your account and if both of those are wrong then it's the servers give it a day should be better

Speed ump
01-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Not jail broken, and I have money, but it doesn't even get to the point whet I can put my password in, so has not gotten that far yet.

IamJJK
01-20-2012, 07:08 PM
I say the way your explaining it sounds the way a jailbroken Idevice does when you try to pay for something but since your buying gold email Funzio you know they will fix it right away if it's profit for them...

Hugh Bris
01-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Actually I am currently getting an iTunes error trying to make a purchase. I get past everything quickly but then it says contact iTunes to complete, the the oops message. It's not a Funzio problem - it's Apple. You would think Apple would want their cut of my money too but no response. Crickets.

I would assume one would know if they have a jb phone or not...

I know this is stupid but have you turned your phone off, then on? You also have the ability to delete and reinstall MW or CC and not lose any data. It's kept on their servers so you're fine. Given that this is an online game - would clearing cookies and cache do anything? I didn't think so because that's Safari or Opera rather than what I assume is a direct port but I couldn't help but think about it.

CJ54
01-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Speed, drop us a line through the in-game contact link if you continue to encounter this issue. Same thing for you, Hugh. It's almost certainly on Apple's end, but we still like to know about it.

Speed ump
01-20-2012, 11:55 PM
I did, finally it did let me buy. I was playing and it popped up the message to confirm several times. At first it did nothing , but finally it gave me the gold. One time I said cancel, and it would not stop popping up a message until I closed the game and restarted. Weird. I had the call iTunes to complete 8 times so far, I finally had apple call me and he said he put a special flag on my account, but I would have to email him back to reset the flag every thirty days. I guess they don't have a method to handle the amount of purchases I have made.

SenDeerge
01-20-2012, 11:58 PM
blond (http://whoisthegirlin.com/2011/12/who-is-the-girl-in-the-big-bang-theory/)

Speed ump
01-21-2012, 04:10 PM
This buying gold problem still exists today, nought maybe it was just short term. If I go to the screen to buy as oon as I make my selection, I get the spinning ball, and have to exit nd restart the game to continue doing anything. Cant buy gold at all

Hugh Bris
01-22-2012, 12:29 AM
I turned in screen shots about 10 days ago and I'm pretty sure people are still working on it there to try and communicate the problem to Apple. They are setting limits apparently. Right now I can't buy either...

Speed ump
01-22-2012, 08:54 AM
The limit thing is a problem, but the spinning ball thing is a separate issue which is new.

Hugh Bris
01-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Just a quick update - able to purchase gold just fine now. I found that when I looked up the info that iTunes support wanted - order number from original dl, apple id, and etc. - I was able to buy after about 18 hours. Give a shout if you still have problems. Again - nothing to do with Funzio - it's all Apple.

youj
01-23-2012, 08:30 AM
The limit thing is a problem, but the spinning ball thing is a separate issue which is new.

Spinning ball is probably a indication of Modern War waiting for an Apple response. Apple probably did not give a response or some kind of error response because of problems with your account.