PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Weekend Guys?!?!?!?!

Twinkie
01-20-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm going boarding tomorrow for most of the day, nothing feels greater than soft fresh snow. We supposedly gonna get a good amount. Sunday I will be camping in front of the TV, watching my beloved Pats beat the hell outta the Ravens and going back to the Superbowl. Plenty of food + ridiculous amount of alcohol + tons of friends over + Pats win = a WICKED GREAT DAY.

My hood is open most of tomorrow for robbing. (I'm talking to you babytway, hint hint ;)). Rather a friend rob me than some ahole I've been attacking for weeks. I'll try to grab the 12 hours buildings, but you may get lucky. Hahahaha.

Have a great weekends guys. Lataaaaaaaaaaaaa.

sez
01-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Pats win because Tommy B is a Michigan Wolverine.

Synergy
01-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Went out to the bar with a few friends tonight and had a pretty good time. It was weird. I took my IPad and kept it in the car with CC open (but no wifi) for hours and hours and tapped to collect the money before I got back home. When I got wifi back I figured all my Shiz would be robbed but everything seemed untouched. Nothing in news and got all my money. Tomorrow night I'll be watching a hockey game and having a few friends over for a lil party. :)

G Wiz
01-20-2012, 10:58 PM
will be going shark swimming!

Sipeagess
01-20-2012, 11:20 PM
I am delighted that I stumbled upon this unique Wholesale Branded Clothing (http://www.efalearning.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278580) weblink. Wholesale Clothing and Clothes - Branded Clothing,
If you run your personal clothes shop or price reduction retail outlet and are searching to help save cash on the wholesale clothing you acquire then just take a search at what's on supply at Wholesale Clearance Uk! Every single day we purchase a amazing assortment of higher good quality wholesale clothes from a wide assortment of reliable resources which includes catalogue surplus provides, ex-chain keep goods and bankruptcy clearances which supply extraordinary worth to all our customers. Our continually updated variety of wholesale apparel tons contain a diverse variety of stock covering every little thing from best quality branded clothing from effectively known manufacturers and cost-effective children's clothing to hugely discounted branded leather-based clothing and accessories these kinds of as sun shades, leather-based belts and leather purses.

Wholesale Branded clothing will constantly be popular. Fashion-forward men and women really like to be noticed in the appropriate labels, whether heading off on a night time out or heading off to the health club.

Nevertheless, with the recession biting into budgets, not every person would like to, or has the implies to, acquire Wholesale branded clothing at total cost. As this kind of, they may flip to eBay, discount stores or markets, for low cost branded clothing, rather.

If you want to offer customers the greatest manufacturers at the best costs then Wholesale Clearance has an amazing range of wholesale branded clothing for you to choose from. With substantial-finish designers this kind of as Calvin Klein readily available as effectively as exciting, youthful makes like Pacha and Chupa Chups, Wholesale Clearance has makes to suit each and every buyer.

Regardless of seeking to pay out significantly less for their new clothes, consumers even now demand the best high quality. Top rated brands will provide on equally type and top quality, and if you can offer them to your consumers at an cost-effective value then everyone’s pleased.

Whichever you target market place, Wholesale Clearance has the substantial-finish makes that you require, at great rates. If it is sportswear that you are soon after then seem out for best sportswear brand names Reebok and Nike. Identified for great quality sweatshirts, hoodies and jogging bottoms, Nike is a manufacturer nicely recognized and effectively-beloved by joggers and gym bunnies alike. Reebok is also great for stylish sportswear which includes tracksuit bottoms and tops.

Regardless of whether you want practical sportswear or substantial-finish designer brand names, Wholesale Clearance has a wide variety of various and at any time-altering stock to choose from. So stock up and ensure your customers are spoilt for choice.

SupremeFaze
01-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Giants vs Pats rematch!!!!

Tramp Stamp
01-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm rooting for the stadium to collapse.

stixx
01-21-2012, 12:06 AM
Ill start my day at the gym. And this midday i have a company event. We travel by bus to Bottrop (Germany) for some indoor snowboarding, combined with great food and lots of beer. Since im in another country im not taking my fone with me, happy hunting guys... A few hours from now is when the big money comes