PDA

View Full Version : Are there more goals with Clothing Stores?

blondealex
01-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I am almost finished with Illegal Knock-offs (collect from a clothing store 10 times).

I sold my first clothing store to make space for the Build 100 Buildings goal, then got this goal so had to build another one.

These things are major space wasters so I want to sell this one after the goal is finished, but if I sell it I will not be able to buy another one. So does anyone know if there is another goal that I would need it?

Babytway
01-20-2012, 02:27 PM
i dont think there is another goal after that

Caleb
01-20-2012, 02:33 PM
... but if I sell it I will not be able to buy another one.

This is something I've wondered about. So if you build two of a type of building, and then sell one or both, they don't reappear in the Money Buildings store again?

Stitch
01-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure you can. I imagine the OP is speaking from a space-area point of view.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-20-2012, 03:42 PM
This is something I've wondered about. So if you build two of a type of building, and then sell one or both, they don't reappear in the Money Buildings store again?

you can sell and buy back buildings as many times as you like. i once sold both my gunshops (lvl5). i bought them back again after a few weeks of contemplation.

Caleb
01-20-2012, 03:43 PM
thnx for the answer!

blondealex
01-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Awesome, thank you all!

Anubis
01-20-2012, 05:02 PM
I am almost finished with Illegal Knock-offs (collect from a clothing store 10 times).

I really can't remember having that goal, or ever building a cloth store. Maybe im wrong tho and was in my early cc days.

Whoopdido1980
01-20-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't remember that goal either. I built one clothing store but just sold it. If I hadn't completed that goal, will it still show up at some point even if I sold my only one?

whocareswhatmynameis
01-20-2012, 05:47 PM
I really can't remember having that goal, or ever building a cloth store. Maybe im wrong tho and was in my early cc days.

there was indeed a goal to build a clothing store. the reward was minuscule. i have since sold both my clothing stores.

deuces
01-20-2012, 06:01 PM
there was indeed a goal to build a clothing store. the reward was minuscule. i have since sold both my clothing stores.

Do these goals ever become worthwhile? I stopped at build an internet company, machine gun malfunction (upgrade machine gun turret to level 9), and off with his head (buy 7 machetes for 770k.)

I remember the rewards being close to nothing and just hindering your growth for the most part.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Do these goals ever become worthwhile? I stopped at build an internet company, machine gun malfunction (upgrade machine gun turret to level 9), and off with his head (buy 7 machetes for 770k.)

I remember the rewards being close to nothing and just hindering your growth for the most part.

unfortunately, i don't know. i stopped chasing after goal completion a while back. i still have "build a guard dog training center" and "tons of storage" in my goal list. if the past is any guide, the reward is probably not worth pursuing. joey cool is probably the expert on this topic as he is still pursuing the building goals.

deuces
01-20-2012, 06:30 PM
If you see this Joey cool, i'd be interested. The fighting goals paid out kinda weakly at the beginning too, at least compared to what they're worth now.

Tramp Stamp
01-20-2012, 08:00 PM
I still have "Tons of Storage", or, "Upgrade a Warehouse to level 7". I don't even own a Warehouse. Looking back, I'm surprised I even did the level 6 Abandoned Building task.

Whoopdido1980
01-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey I just wanted to bump this quick because I didn't get an answer to my question. I'm going through and selling a couple of my crappier buildings to make room for better ones now that I have enough money to actually build some good buildings. I know I could expand, but I figured I'd rather get rid of my low end buildings, build better buildings and make more money and then expand. Anyway, if I sell a building, will a goal still become available even after I sold it? For example, this thread was asking about clothing store goals. I don't remember ever seeing the "collect from a clothing store 10 times goal" but I did build one but sold it recently. Even though I sold my clothing store, will that goal still pop up or do I actually have to have a clothing store in my hood for the goal to pop up?

AppleMacGuy
01-24-2012, 02:56 PM
No the goals will pop up regardless. i can speak from experience because I sold off the crappy Sports Bar only to eventually get the 'upgrade a Sports Bar to level 10...' goal...so I had to go build it again as I'm intent on completing them around higher priority tasks,

Whoopdido1980
01-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Cool. Thanks.