PDA

View Full Version : Anubis and his full mail box..................

BBz
01-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Iv tried to contact you about buying the used womans knickers (*.*. and ******_) and the videos from adult movie theater from me via ebay...... But it appears I can not anwser your question about paypal.....................A number of times i tried to contact you about payment but each time i was prevented because of a full inbox on your end..........

It time you clean your act up buddy................................... You email me then i write a reply click send..... "abubis inbox is full" message not sent............................ WTF I just wrote an email that i could not send...................... "thanks a bunch anubis that email i just wrote was a complete waste of time !!!!

Its annoying dude.......... for the sake of eveyone TRYING to email you please use the deletefunction........

Thanks for taking the time too read Mr Popular.......

Swifty
01-20-2012, 07:12 AM
Are the knickers lightly used or heavily used?

BBz
01-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Are the knickers lightly used or heavily used?

Depends on if its gym night............

G Wiz
01-20-2012, 07:16 AM
You know this thread will be locked soon...

BBz
01-20-2012, 07:19 AM
My only intention with it was to get anubis to empty his inbox........ It should have the desired effect.............

Holicaholic
01-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Your liberal use of periods and ellipses doesn't lend to your credibility.

Just sayin'

BBz
01-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Your liberal use of periods and ellipses doesn't lend to your credibility.

Just sayin'

Im just me,.................

Anubis
01-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Some of the woman on the forum are fun and enjoy jokes, but Im thinking talking abpout their used knickers
could come accross as offensive.

BBz
01-20-2012, 07:56 AM
lol i'll remove names.......................... are used knickers offensive?

whats the genral members view on them?