PDA

View Full Version : Best valour unit?

HGF69
01-20-2012, 06:14 AM
I have about 4000 valour points to spend and wondering which is the best valour unit?

I was thinking on waiting til my shipyard is level 6 and buying loads of Stealth Frigates (31/18) because I am fighting as British so it might multiply my attack better?

Anyway, thoughts welcome.

Dover
01-20-2012, 06:23 AM
I am thinking of doing the same thing. I only have about 2700 units but the SF looks like the best way to spend points for the UK. (I am Iran but may building troops as if I were the UK for the change over later on)

I would wait a little on spending your points at the moment though. I have seen in other threads that there may be changes coming up so keep your points available for that change. One of the veteran players made this suggestion, if anyone can add to what I am writing that would really help.

digitalwalker
01-20-2012, 07:12 AM
I would buy a mixture of valour units, as I have experienced, large number of some pure kind of troop results in losing them faster regardless of theirs stated casualty rate. And the largest fraction of valor units should be the one gives you bounds, in your case SF.

And I totally agree with what Dover said, save those valor points may be the best choice as for now.

Aidan
01-20-2012, 07:18 AM
Save ur valor untill they fix the bug. U r going to be mental if u spend all tht valor only to lose it whn othr plyr attck/raid u or u urself attck othr plyr.dnt matter if they/you win or nt u still will suffer loss. valor units r vry vulnerable rite now. Let's just hope it is a bug n nt a fixed change frm funzio

HGF69
01-20-2012, 07:25 AM
I'll hang fire for now, only question is whens the change and whats the bugs?

zynshmily
01-20-2012, 12:16 PM
every friday around 7p.m(eastern time) comes with a major update. Lets c how things go

Wildfire
01-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Yep that tally's with midnight UK time which was exactly when I noticed it last week. Somebody else can test it out first this time!

Tanner
01-20-2012, 01:03 PM
anticipating the update - whatever it brings. I'm banking my valor as well, but more in hopes that they start a valor buy back program where you trade in 100 valor for 1 gold ;) anyone wanna take odds on that one happening?