HitThisIsh
01-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Ok I'm going to post up my stats:
Alliance Members: 62
# of units: 234
Alliance Attack: 992
Alliance Defense: 1087
Income per hour: $30200

I'm currently a level 23 and have 542 fights won to 94 lost. When I was like a level 8-15 I kept getting my ass kicked so I built like 5 guard towers and kept upgrading my vault.

Currently my vault is at $200,000 max protected balance.
For money buildings - Level 5 and 3 windfarm - Command Center is Level 3 - Two oil derricks Level 5 - Two storage silos Level 3 - one armory Level 3 - One munitions stockpile level 4 - One weapons factory Level 1

I've got a level 3 war factory, level 5 airport, level 1 shipyard, and level 5 barracks.

I was attacking and making a TON of money a few days ago, but as people have mentioned, something happened and now it is no longer beneficial to attack or raid.

I'm looking for some direction on how to start really banking money. I'm USA which if I was smart I woulda been Iran because they replenish energy really quickly. Now I sit with full Stamina all day with no one to attack because I lose valuable units (A10's and such) to much lesser opponents.

Should I dump my allies? Than wouldn't I not be able to use as many units to defend myself or do allies only aid when attacking/raiding? Let me know because I really want to be banking that money!

digitalwalker
01-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Can u see rivals with lower number of allies than u on ur redar list?

HitThisIsh
01-20-2012, 04:48 AM
yes but only a few less rivals like no more than 5 less

digitalwalker
01-20-2012, 05:11 AM
then i think, u can no longer play the low allie strategy. The conventional thinking is continue upgrade your money buildings and the left money use to build up your defence, buy medic or ambulence, and stop leveling unless you think you will still have an undefeatable deffence on next level. once you are confident bout your defence, start to buy offence units, and leveling up only by attacking.

I know you may think the similar way as suggested which is boring and will takes a very long time, but if you would like to go for some unconventional way to quickly build up, then i suggest, because as you said you can only see rivals with allies less than 5, which means rivals have allies number range from 5 to 62 are under your redar, then what you could do is shrink your allies numbers within this range, and spent money on powerful units and hence dominant, then you would be able to farm money by attacking and with avoiding high casualty rate.

the good thing about above strategy are: low casualty loss. you can see more campers with lots of money. you can easily build up your army.

the risk is: not 100% sure people with higher allies numbers can not see you.

btw, remember, do not do missions, the less you gain, the better you will be.

Dover
01-20-2012, 05:18 AM
I would not dump allies as of yet. I would:
1) Keep your vault upgrading everytime if completes.
2) Build the second munitions stockpile and get it to level 4.
3) Build. A-If you collect every 8-12 hours I would find those money buildings (I am not at home or I would list them for you) and build them all to level 2-3. B- If you are online to collect more times each day build all the shorter collection buildings first.
4) Upgrade the timers you will use the most first. 8/12/24 hour timers or the 30 minute to 6 hour timers depending on your time online.
5) Expand - not knowing how far along you are with expanding you will need to keep your expansions going to keep up with the new buildings you want to build. You can build 2 of each money building so try to keep an expansion going at all times so you can keep putting out new buildings which will increase your $$$.
5a) We need to make sure your Def is high enough to scare off a few attackers. You should be spending all of your money on new buildings, upgrades, expansions and the vault. If you have money left over (more than your vault can hold) by Transports and build up your Def.
6) Look at the Farming thread and start to farm some troop, this will help you put your income into buildings since you are farming troops.
7) If you like the game and will be in it for a while investing in gold to change your country is not a bad thing. I changed to Iran 3 days ago so I can farm quests while I level. You need to adjust your game to your play style (if the money is available) it will be more fun for you and giving a few bucks to the company who makes a game we all like is not a bad thing.
8) Post any questions about this post or any follow up questions and you will be back and making money in no time.

irorryErura
01-20-2012, 05:29 AM
One of these plaything robots is perhaps some precision and even quality, shown on reality artwork engineering, zabawki sklep internetowy (http://www.spiderline.net/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffajowezabawki.pl) although first of all, astounding interesting for your youngsters, and those marginally old children. Most toys mentioned previously mentioned may possibly succeed from a party very much the same varieties software which might spin, for instance, oxygen challenges amongst eachother.

Palmer
01-20-2012, 06:07 AM
We need moderators, please. this annoying spammer!

Dover
01-20-2012, 06:11 AM
We need moderators, please. this annoying spammer!

I second this. Motion passed.

Burner_t
01-20-2012, 07:46 AM
My thoughts - I've been playing since just before Christmas so I am really still a noob but progressing...at my own pace.

I've dumped my 5 minute buildings - they are really a waste of space (IMO). Realistically I can only collect about 4 times a day. So I am focusing on my buildings that collect every 6 hours or more. By focusing I mean upgrading. I try to do a 4 to 1 upgrade routine. I'll upgrade 4 money buildings then 1 unit building. I'm playing as Germany so I'm focusing on the ground units right now. The munitions stockpiles are great and quick to upgrade. So is the Command center.
I visit my allies everyday for the 1k bonus for each (up to 25k). This is important to me not only for the money but it allows me to see who is actually playing. If I notice they are not progressing by increasing their attack/defense and income per hour, it tells me they aren't too serious and only hurt me to have them as an ally. I'll dump them and move to someone who is actively playing.

I've flopped back and forth on the attacking and raiding. As others have mentioned, the casualty rate is pretty nuts. I always check the profile before attacking/raiding so I don't blunder into an ambush. At this point, when I attack I fully expect, and am prepared, to lose more than I gain. The only reason I attack is to work towards my "goals." I've stopped raiding all together unless someone pisses me off. Then I'll save up as much cash as I can, buy units to increase my numbers higher than theirs, and then do a "revenge" raid on them until I've rendered every building of theirs inoperative. That's only happened a couple times though. :D

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Keep it simple right now if you want to improve your economy.

First things first, always ALWAYS buy two of every money building that you can buy. So the first thing you need to do is buy another armory, munitions stockpile and weapons factory. Then upgrade them all to equal to what your other unit is. Also you mentioned you have a command center but made no mention of a communications center, do you have these? If not I suggest buying two comms centers ASAP.

Next decide how often you can play. If you're like me and work in a cubical all day and can access your account on your iPhone or iPad then I would definitely focus on upgrading the 5minute, 30 minute and 1-6 hour units first. You decide what you want to do with the rally short time units like the supply depot and the armory. I think they are worth it, they are cheap to buy and upgrade and when you really need to collect money now, there is nothing better. But I leave that up to you and again depends on how often you can play. Here is a quick overview of my money units and I'm making 88,000 hour.

Supply depot. Level 6. $1,100 every 5 minutes X 2units = $2,200 5mins / $26,400 hour
Note about supply depot, even if I only collect twice an hour that's still $4,400 hour
Armory. Level 5. $3,200 every 30 mins. X 2 units = $6,400 30mins/ $12,500 hour
Storage silo. Level 5. $7,200 every hour. X 2 units = $14,400 hour
Oil Derrick Level 5. $15,200 every 3 hours X 2 units = $30,400 every 3hours / $10,133 hour
Comms ctr. Level 2. $5,200 every 3 hours. X 2 units = $10,400 every 3 hours / $3,466 hour
Note: this is the next unit that imam upgrading the level of. 3 HR collections are nice
Wind farm Level 4. $17,600 every 6 hours. X 2 units = $35,200 6 HR / $5,866 HR
Weapons fact. Level 3. $17,500 every 6 hours. X 2 units = $35,000 6 HR / $5,833 HR

I am now focused on growing the levels of the 30 minute to 3 hour collections the most because I can collect them and they help me grow my income the fastest on a daily basis. My bigger more expensive money units I haven't upgraded because the ROI just isnt there yet. The steel mill, ore mine, recycling plant etc cost a lot of money and take forever to upgrade. It takes too long for those units to pay me back the upgrade costs plus they attack raids.

I can do this for my other level guy well if you'd like as I'm only a level 9 there but my income per hour is $66,685 hour. You have to be patient with money increases. There is no overnight fix and you should always be upgrading your vault, money buildings first over unit buildings, expanding your base and looking to add the next level money building to your base. Remember to buy two of everything and keep collecting and upgrading.

Tanner
01-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Remember to buy two of everything and keep collecting and upgrading.

Gixxxah_Ridah I love your breakdown here, but I love how absolutely Congressional this sounds even more! ;)

HitThisIsh
01-20-2012, 03:54 PM
ok well it sounds like I'm on the right path.

I'm currently just doing the carrier attack mission and (28x3energy) every time I can and protecting money and upgrading my vault and upgrading money buildings. I want to be at like 1 million per hour.