PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Click Jobs - Broken or Fixed?

Duke.0
01-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Has anybody tried the multi-click jobs on iPhone or iPOD lately?

Are they dropping items yet?

(if you don't know what i'm talking about, all multi-click jobs on iPhone and iPOD did not drop items, no matter how many times you completed the job).

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 09:21 PM

(if you don't know what i'm talking about, all multi-click jobs on iPhone and iPOD did not drop items, no matter how many times you completed the job).

What sucks is all of the people out there who did these jobs and didn't get the drop. Funzio won't care enough to fix it - unless, of course, you individually write an email to complain and hope they will fix it IF they look into it. Instead, they should be able to tell by record who completed what and did or didn't get the drop and restore it.

Duke.0
01-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Well is irritating to me is that all of the goals i have done, i'm thinking of the multi click jobs that i completed from day 1.

I got NOTHING from them, when i should have got something for completion. Sure its probably not a game changer in the end, but just trying to picture what i missed out on, when i first started the game up to now.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 09:29 PM
There has been no update for the iPhone.

Duke.0
01-19-2012, 09:32 PM
I wonder if they can fix it without a patch/updated version.

I saw a person the other day level 94 had 3x Ricci Family Rings, they must be on the HD iPAD version because as far as i know, that was a multi click job wasn't it?

DCjG
01-19-2012, 09:35 PM
I honestly don't think it's a great advantage. I tried farming the multi-hits and I've gone back to single payouts. Even if it grants a slightly better rate on paper, I'll take my money and my chances on cheaper, more consistent hits.

Should it be fixed? Yes. Are you missing out on the greatest thing since sliced bread, no.

CJ54
01-19-2012, 10:34 PM
I was told that if all goes according to plan, the answer is "tomorrow morning". If all does not going according to plan, the answer is still "very soon". Sorry I can't be any less vague than that, but we're rolling this fix as soon as we can.

BigCheese
01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
hey CJ... at least we get to hear from FZ staff. Thanks

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 10:40 PM
hey CJ... at least we get to hear from FZ staff. Thanks

Agreed. "Vague" is at least something. Can you say whether the explosives and/or "Earn free gold" features will be rolled in?

Duke.0
01-19-2012, 10:43 PM
I was told that if all goes according to plan, the answer is "tomorrow morning". If all does not going according to plan, the answer is still "very soon". Sorry I can't be any less vague than that, but we're rolling this fix as soon as we can.

Awesome!

Thanks CJ for the quick reply.

Hmm...now if only i could figure out what happened to my goals for getting X number of mafia and a Giant....

G Wiz
01-20-2012, 12:11 AM
I was told that if all goes according to plan, the answer is "tomorrow morning". If all does not going according to plan, the answer is still "very soon". Sorry I can't be any less vague than that, but we're rolling this fix as soon as we can.This is all we wanted, some kind of feedback. This simple communication saved me some energy in going to see if it has been resolved.

Thanks cj

Duke.0
01-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Any news on this today?

Navi Ho
01-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Haven't had a loot drop for 2 days now and last multiple target was of 5 pm today. Using IPAD HD version when hitting multiple hit targets.

allhaildiscordia
01-20-2012, 02:28 PM
It's going to take a new binary from the App Store to fix this, it's an app bug, not a server bug.

Syn
01-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Haven't had a loot drop for 2 days now and last multiple target was of 5 pm today. Using IPAD HD version when hitting multiple hit targets.

I just bought an iPad 2 yesterday....sigh...figures. :p

As a side note, this iPad is freaking amazing. I love looking at where I started with gaming to now. From green screen Oregon Trail, to Mario, to CCHD. Mind blowing...

Navi Ho
01-20-2012, 02:51 PM

As a side note, this iPad is freaking amazing. I love looking at where I started with gaming to now. From green screen Oregon Trail, to Mario, to CCHD. Mind blowing...

Yes it is kinda impressive, just wish HD wasn't so lagging, I can't stand playing it full time. You are correct the new equipment drop is nice, especially the police armor, when I first saw it I thought I was getting something new.

CJ54
01-20-2012, 03:01 PM

To harken back to the start of this thread, some clarification. It was not the case that iPhones weren't dropping loot on multi-click jobs. They *were* (and as far as we are aware from testing, are) dropping loot, just on the end step of the job. Which is intended behavior that should now be working as intended in both HD and Universal.

I wanted to clarify this, since we're still getting reports about it.

Crime City Mark
01-20-2012, 03:05 PM
If you have received absolutely zero loot from a multi-step job, post here with the job you were doing and whether or not you did every step of the job. I'll hop on a test account and do that same job over and over until I get loot.

Babytway
01-20-2012, 03:09 PM
so you are saying, that jobs that require multiple times should only drop the loot on step 5/5, and not step 1/5 or 3/5 for ipad HD and iphone versions

CJ54
01-20-2012, 03:15 PM
so you are saying, that jobs that require multiple times should only drop the loot on step 5/5, and not step 1/5 or 3/5 for ipad HD and iphone versions

That's the intent for both, yes.

Tramp Stamp
01-20-2012, 03:24 PM
If I am understanding correctly, then it becomes:

Packer Heights (last-hit)
Drop rate: 0.26
Energy: 850
Exp: 265
Drops per 1,000 energy: 0.31
Exp per drop: 1019.23

Junkyard
Drop rate: 0.05
Energy: 57
Exp: 13
Drops per 1,000 energy: 0.88
Exp per drop: 260.00

Boardwalk
Drop rate: 0.14
Energy: 135
Exp: 42
Drops per 1,000 energy: 1.04
Exp per drop: 300.00

Pier 13
Drop rate: 0.19
Energy: 235
Exp: 56
Drops per 1,000 energy: 0.81
Exp per drop: 294.74

whocareswhatmynameis
01-20-2012, 03:26 PM

check out metalstorm: wingman if you haven't tried it before. it's awesome.

deuces
01-20-2012, 03:45 PM
To harken back to the start of this thread, some clarification. It was not the case that iPhones weren't dropping loot on multi-click jobs. They *were* (and as far as we are aware from testing, are) dropping loot, just on the end step of the job. Which is intended behavior that should now be working as intended in both HD and Universal.

I wanted to clarify this, since we're still getting reports about it.

LOL so frustrating, i literally spend the 600k that it cost me to unlock this job about an hour before this post. Now i will never hit this job again since its the worst drop rate, and i've wasted that 600k. :/

Babytway
01-20-2012, 03:51 PM
i thought before the devs said the ipad HD version was correct and dropping per click(or percentage of dropping per click) was intended behavior, when did it change that this wasn't correct, or was i wrong to assume what other ppl posted? it is very frustrating to go back and forth on this, and weapon stats changing(mossberg, sa48 carbine) this all just disappointing that stuff comes out very good only to get yanked away.

allhaildiscordia
01-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Andy at Funzio told me this last week in relation to the iPad dropping loot per click:

Boss loot drops only (and always) on job completion. Job loot (what you're talking about) is dropped randomly on a per-click basis. The job loot is what wasn't working properly until our latest update (already out for HD).

I then later received this is response to the support ticket about the multi-click:

a glitch is occurring, one which we are working to correct. What is going wrong however, is not that one version offers loots and one doesn't. Rather, the glitch is that multi-clicks are sometimes giving out loots before the multi-click has been completed. This should not be, as loot only comes from the completion of a task. As I said, we are aware and working to fix this.

My own testing, and that of other forum members indicates this is just not the case. The Universal 2.0.1 has NEVER dropped on a multi-click, either completion or per-click.

Syn
01-20-2012, 04:42 PM
check out metalstorm: wingman if you haven't tried it before. it's awesome.

That game is amazing, twice as much because it is free!

Tramp Stamp
01-20-2012, 04:45 PM
My own testing, and that of other forum members indicates this is just not the case. The Universal 2.0.1 has NEVER dropped on a multi-click, either completion or per-click.

To be clear, with the (statistically significant) testing performed by the forum, it was assumed all along that loots were last-hit, so 1 Muscles Mulroney "trial" was, in fact, six hits. Furthermore, several members eventually fell back and unloaded a day's worth of energy on low level multi-hit jobs and still received nothing.

Babytway
01-20-2012, 04:52 PM
My own testing, and that of other forum members indicates this is just not the case. The Universal 2.0.1 has NEVER dropped on a multi-click, either completion or per-click.[/QUOTE]

i'm not sure about this universal 2.0.1 or what that is. what i am sure about is what you said about everything dropping per click basis(or percentage on per click basis) except for the bosses was dropping loot and the testing i was doing and the loot i was getting was great the last week or so, so now you are telling me all that is gone away :( ?

well i guess its okay it was fun while it lasted.

Durantular
01-20-2012, 05:11 PM
If you have received absolutely zero loot from a multi-step job, post here with the job you were doing and whether or not you did every step of the job. I'll hop on a test account and do that same job over and over until I get loot.

Map: Lookout Hill
Job: Computer Lab - Heist Computers

Done this countless times, probably in excess of 80. Never got the loot. My CC mafia code is in my tag message at the bottom of this response.

Thanks.

allhaildiscordia
01-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Map: Lookout Hill
Job: Computer Lab - Heist Computers

Done this countless times, probably in excess of 80. Never got the loot. My CC mafia code is in my tag message at the bottom of this response.

Thanks.

That job has a loot drop percentage defined, but it missing a corresponding ID in the loot_group_location plist. I sent a list of these locations to Funzio last week week and they said they were aware of the issue with those jobs.

That said, it's a amazing they can put out a new set of game data every week that only updates the promoted limited edition items, and not fix the core "gameplay" data. The last 3 areas are completely missing non-boss loot.

CJ54
01-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Okay, there has been an admittedly ridiculous amount of noise-to-signal on this issue all around, and that's going to stop now. It doesn't help that I was misinformed about the end decision, and I apologize for the incorrect information (just had a sit-down with one of the head devs, because we want this one cleared up for you all). Here's a timeline with the what and why, followed by what is going on now:

-Initial intent is loot only for the last step of multi-click jobs, including bosses.

-Bug in HD version makes some loot available on every click. HD players reasonably assume Christmas has happened again.

-Bug comes to our attention. Forehead-slapping and gnashing of teeth ensues. Executive decision made to nerf the unbalanced items that many players have way more of than they should have, while fix is worked on.

Which brings us to today and the fix that was just pushed. As of right now, both platforms should be seeing the same thing: Multi-click job loot has a chance to drop from every step as was happening on HD, but drop percentages have been greatly reduced to bring things in line with original balance decisions. Again, this is live now.

I apologize for the misinformation earlier, and if you see anyone in other threads with continuing confusion, point them here.

That job has a loot drop percentage defined, but it missing a corresponding ID in the loot_group_location plist. I sent a list of these locations to Funzio last week week and they said they were aware of the issue with those jobs.

That said, it's a amazing they can put out a new set of game data every week that only updates the promoted limited edition items, and not fix the core "gameplay" data. The last 3 areas are completely missing non-boss loot.

Those areas should be fixed now. If you see this is still a problem, let us know.

And as for LE item loot vs. gameplay fixes, I hear this one a lot, and it is understandable sentiment but an unfair comparison.

The average gameplay issue requires initial testing/verification, detective work in the code, verifying the fix works (which can involve testing something that is close to untestable) and then on top of that if it is a client-side issue it needs to go out in an update (which means waiting on Apple's verification process). If we discover an issue and have the power to fix it and push it rapidly, we do so, but you're not going to hear about a lot of those because they aren't visible to everyone.

EDIT: And if anyone has any other questions about this, please ask.

Royal Flush
01-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Hi CJ, just tried the new version & the multi-click loot jobs appear to be working fine now for the iPhone. Will the uber items be re-introduced back into the game, albeit at different locations & vastly lower drop rates?

I think you made the right decision on how to fix the unbalance. That being said, given that it was a very hot topic in the forums before the items were nerfed, most would argue an official statement on the forums to announce what was going to happen would have been appreciated by the community. Too late now, but something to have in mind for future as it's a shame that despite all the bug fixing, additional development & great service from customer support people still hold grudges over things like this.

Tramp Stamp
01-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the timeline. Best technical post I've seen from Funzio staff.

CJ54
01-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi CJ, just tried the new version & the multi-click loot jobs appear to be working fine now for the iPhone. Will the uber items be re-introduced back into the game, albeit at different locations & vastly lower drop rates?

I think you made the right decision on how to fix the unbalance. That being said, given that it was a very hot topic in the forums before the items were nerfed, most would argue an official statement on the forums to announce what was going to happen would have been appreciated by the community. Too late now, but something to have in mind for future as it's a shame that despite all the bug fixing, additional development & great service from customer support people still hold grudges over things like this.

As for the first one, it's possible but I don't think there are current plans at the moment. It would be a new area and a new name for the items in question.

Your point about an announcement is fair, and we will try to do so next time.

G Wiz
01-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Best response yet. Thank you Cj you are doing well.

procsyzarc
01-21-2012, 02:51 AM
So after all of this...... As of now even if you haven't downloaded patch. The best place to farm Ma41's is broad walk regarless of version and the muti click version has been nerf so no longer worth while?

Royal Flush
01-21-2012, 04:06 AM
Multi-clicks hasn't been nerfed, you can get can get drops per click - the drop rates for those has decreased going from what was said so you don't get too many items too quickly. Seen as how us iPhone users couldnt even get a drop per click or per completion for a multi-click job it's not really a nerf!

Joe Brown1
01-21-2012, 05:55 AM
CJ, can you or CCM check the little San Juan gas station for M4 drop. It should have one of the better drop rates (I would think even reduced) and I haven't gotten anything there in several days, even before the fix.

Joe Brown1
01-21-2012, 06:17 AM
Also, CJ, announcements or information on a situation (like you did here) goes a long way toward managing a situation like this. Even if early on it is just an acknowledgement of a bug and basic warning such as "there is a known bug providing an advantage to some players. We are still assessing a potential resolution but if you exploit the bug, do so at your own risk as the resolution will most likely counter balance this situation". I manage corporate crisis situations for a living and your old policy of minimal communication will only make situations far, far worse. This is particularly exacerbated with forum members as this is a group that is taking sufficient interest in your product to better understand strategies, tactics and other facts to play the game better. Bugs will create an even bigger uproar with this group as they can waste peoples time and effort - basic communication can help them avoid this negative impact. Although the forum's activities may initiate you at time, realize and respect that the fact that this many people spending this much time and energy on your product is the highest compliment a you can be paid as software developers.

Duke.0
01-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Thank you CJ (and the dev team) for posting the timeline.

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 11:34 AM
So after all of this...... As of now even if you haven't downloaded patch. The best place to farm Ma41's is broad walk regarless of version and the muti click version has been nerf so no longer worth while?

Boardwalk is best per energy while Junkyard is best per exp.

Multi-clicks hasn't been nerfed, you can get can get drops per click - the drop rates for those has decreased going from what was said so you don't get too many items too quickly. Seen as how us iPhone users couldnt even get a drop per click or per completion for a multi-click job it's not really a nerf!

We'll need to wait for allhaildiscordia to update his sheet with adjusted figures, but it's still disappointing as there appears to be minimal incentive now for anybody to hit any of these locations. It's great that balance is restored, but Mossberg et al at their intended rates would be worth discussing.

JimmyShines
01-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the timeline. Best technical post I've seen from Funzio staff.

+1... please more from this employee and not the other monkey...

CJ54
01-21-2012, 03:46 PM
We'll need to wait for allhaildiscordia to update his sheet with adjusted figures, but it's still disappointing as there appears to be minimal incentive now for anybody to hit any of these locations. It's great that balance is restored, but Mossberg et al at their intended rates would be worth discussing.

Feel free to open up that discussion post-adjusted-figures and let us know.

Joe Brown1
01-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I hit Circuit St, Packer Heights and Little San Juan repeatedly and got very poor results. I am back to Boardwalk and having the same old (but better than multi click) results. I would have thought that Little San Juan with a large $$$ investment and originally a high probability of drop would drop better but it is the worst of all. High investment should have some reward.

Joe Brown1
01-21-2012, 03:53 PM
I am interested to see from allhaildiscordia how probabilities were adjusted

Max Power
01-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Communication is the key.

Thanks CJ.

allhaildiscordia
01-21-2012, 06:25 PM
The drop rates on a lot of (lesser) items were changed with the January 14th game data and unchanged since then. The rates were cut in half, since the percentages were meant to be for job competition, not per click. Here are the affected M4 A1 locations:

OLD:
< Little San Juan Gas Station 3x204 $8100-23100 73 exp 0.38 (1.86) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
< Sewage Plant Red Cascade 3x242 $2325-2325 74 exp 0.39 (1.61) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
< Market Plaza Parking Garage 2x220 $8000-24000 70 exp 0.38 (1.73) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22

NEW:
> Little San Juan Gas Station 3x204 $8100-23100 73 exp 0.19 (0.93) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
> Sewage Plant Red Cascade 3x242 $2325-2325 74 exp 0.2 (0.83) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
> Market Plaza Parking Garage 2x220 $8000-24000 70 exp 0.19 (0.86) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22

I'm still not seeing the loot for the last 3 areas, although ironically the drop rates on those marked-as-loot-but-loot-undefined job was also changed. I think they just went though for all jobs that had a better than ~30% chance of dropping loot and cut the rate in half.

deuces
01-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Packer heights Nadya Ivanov is unchanged?

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Packer heights Nadya Ivanov is unchanged?

Game data says 0.26000000000000001, which matches the spreadsheet.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-21-2012, 07:05 PM
The drop rates on a lot of (lesser) items were changed with the January 14th game data and unchanged since then. The rates were cut in half, since the percentages were meant to be for job competition, not per click. Here are the affected M4 A1 locations:

OLD:
< Little San Juan Gas Station 3x204 $8100-23100 73 exp 0.38 (1.86) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
< Sewage Plant Red Cascade 3x242 $2325-2325 74 exp 0.39 (1.61) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
< Market Plaza Parking Garage 2x220 $8000-24000 70 exp 0.38 (1.73) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22

NEW:
> Little San Juan Gas Station 3x204 $8100-23100 73 exp 0.19 (0.93) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22
> Market Plaza Parking Garage 2x220 $8000-24000 70 exp 0.19 (0.86) M4 A1 (gun) 20/22

I'm still not seeing the loot for the last 3 areas, although ironically the drop rates on those marked-as-loot-but-loot-undefined job was also changed. I think they just went though for all jobs that had a better than ~30% chance of dropping loot and cut the rate in half.

are any of these locations better than boardwalk shooting range?

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 07:09 PM
are any of these locations better than boardwalk shooting range?

I'm working on a compendium if allhaildiscordia doesn't beat me to it.

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 07:46 PM

OLD:

NEW:

Hm, I'm still seeing the old data. What are the UTC timestamps on your files? In the root directory I have iTunesArtwork and iTunesMetadata.plist at 1/21/2012 8:01 AM, but the loot files are 1/13/2012 5:50 AM. This is the iPhone version 2.0.2, Build 163, Data 20120116_1.

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Testing Packer Heights.

(Better be worth it because it's costing me a Loft/MT upgrade.)

allhaildiscordia
01-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Hm, I'm still seeing the old data. What are the UTC timestamps on your files? In the root directory I have iTunesArtwork and iTunesMetadata.plist at 1/21/2012 8:01 AM, but the loot files are 1/13/2012 5:50 AM. This is the iPhone version 2.0.2, Build 163, Data 20120116_1.

Library/Caches/game_data

deuces
01-21-2012, 08:02 PM
How many hits will you need to get an accurate idea?

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 08:09 PM
Library/Caches/game_data

Thanks. I see what you see.

How many hits will you need to get an accurate idea?

Looks like I should expect 10 in 6630 energy so I guess roughly 37 hours.

BBz
01-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Fudge packer hights is horrible...... I wish I never spent money unlocking it. And I was trying it when it was apparently good....

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Fudge packer hights is horrible...... I wish I never spent money unlocking it. And I was trying it when it was apparently good....

That's what everyone's saying but according to game data the location is boss. I hit it only 3 times so far but did get loot.

EDIT: This site's multiquote function is totally broken.

deuces
01-21-2012, 08:32 PM
First hit she was 4/5 already from previous days, i got a drop. Next 4 hits nothing. On completion i got another drop. Had enough for 1 more hit and got no drop. 2/6...both on completion. Weird coincidence?

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Map: Junkyard
Level unlocked: 30
Object: Blue Scrap Box
Objective: Hide Supplies
Energy Required: 57
Exp Payout: 13
Cash Payout: $150-$500
Average Cash Payout: $325
Drop Rate: 0.05
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.88
Exp Per Drop: 260.00

Map: Auto Row
Level unlocked: 32
Object: Car Wash
Objective: Snatch Chemicals
Energy required: 200
Exp payout: 43
Cash payout: $3000-$5000
Average Cash Payout: $1000 (4 hits)
Drop Rate: 0.08
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.40
Exp Per Drop: 537.50

Map: Circuit Street
Level unlocked: 34
Object: Knuckles Bevilaqua
Objective: Whack
Energy required: 175
Exp payout: 59
Cash payout: $4000-$11000
Average Cash Payout: $1250 (6 hits)
Drop Rate: 0.23
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 1.31
Exp Per Drop: 256.52

Map: Russian District
Level unlocked: 40
Object: Bank
Objective: Crack Safe Deposit Boxes
Energy required: 375
Exp payout: 109
Cash payout: $12000-$42000
Average Cash Payout: $4500 (6 hits)
Drop Rate: 0.29
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.77
Exp Per Drop: 375.86

Map: Packer Heights
Level unlocked: 46
Object: Nadya Ivanov
Objective: Clip Turncoat
Energy required: 170
Exp payout: 53
Cash payout: $5500-$13000
Average Cash Payout: $1850 (5 hits)
Drop Rate: 0.26
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 1.53
Exp Per Drop: 203.85

Map: Boardwalk
Level unlocked: 51
Object: Shooting Game Booth
Objective: Play shooting game
Energy required: 135
Exp payout: 42
Cash payout: $1100-$3600
Average Cash Payout: $2350
Drop rate: 0.14
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 1.04
Exp Per Drop: 300.00

Map: Pier 13
Level unlocked: 63
Object: Shipping Crane
Objective: Replace Cargo
Energy required: 235
Cash payout: $500-$10000
Average Cash Payout: $5250
Exp payout: 56
Drop Rate: 0.19
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.81
Exp Per Drop: 294.74

Map: Little San Juan
Level unlocked: 73
Object: Gas Station
Objective: Threaten Workers
Energy required: 204
Exp payout: 73
Cash payout: $8100-$23100
Average Cash Payout: $5200 (3 hits)
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.93
Exp Per Drop: 384.21

Map: Sewage Plant
Level unlocked: 76
Object: Red Cascade
Objective: Break In
Energy Required: 242
Exp Payout: 74
Cash Payout: $2325
Average Cash Payout: $775 (3 hits)
Drop Rate: 0.20
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.83
Exp Per Drop: 370.00

Map: Market Plaza
Level unlocked: 80
Object: Parking Garage
Objective: Steal corporate cars
Energy Required: 220
Exp Payout: 70
Cash Payout: $8000-$24000
Average Cash Payout: $8000 (2 hits)
Drops Per 1,000 Energy: 0.86
Exp Per Drop: 368.42

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 08:49 PM
If you want to help with testing,

Ensure you have the latest version (iPhone version currently 2.0.2, 163, 20120116_1)
Rigorously record statistics

at the following locations:

Circuit Street - Knuckles Bevilaqua: Good drop rate, lower exp gain compared to Junkyard
Packer Heights - Nadya Ivanov: Best theoretical value, which I am currently testing

Editorial

I'll probably end up repeating this if I think Funzio hasn't heard it, but I question the wisdom of nerfing the final 3 locations. They are of no value as is. Each should be over 1.00 loots per 1,000 energy and/or lower than 200 exp per loot.

dudeman
01-21-2012, 08:49 PM
First hit she was 4/5 already from previous days, i got a drop. Next 4 hits nothing. On completion i got another drop. Had enough for 1 more hit and got no drop. 2/6...both on completion. Weird coincidence?

From what I understand, that is the intended behavior. Per completion would suggest drop upon every completion, so probability factors in drop rates can be eliminated for those jobs. It would seem pretty balanced to me if all the multi click jobs functioned like this, giving the choice of known drop rate per energy energy spent and XP gained, or taking a gamble with energy spent and XP gain for only a chance at loot dropping.

In any case, I wouldn't say the multi click jobs are broken, but it is certain that they are not all fixed. I still have occurrences of no drop whatsoever, and on one multi click job requiring 2 hits (Midtown, coffee shop) I get loot drop on the first hit and cash for completion on the second.

Babytway
01-21-2012, 10:48 PM
on packer heights im getting at least 5 m4s a day since it was mentioned 5 is the low number, if i hit it 10-12 i get 5 m4's then the rest of the day i do storyline goals

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 11:01 PM
on packer heights im getting at least 5 m4s a day since it was mentioned 5 is the low number

Assuming perfect expenditure of energy, not including level ups, the expected rate is 6.61 per day (4320 energy). Boardwalk's expected rate is 4.48 per day.

Tramp Stamp
01-22-2012, 12:08 AM
So far so good. 2 out of 7 makes for 28.57%. Just received M4 A1 #100.

deuces
01-22-2012, 12:41 AM
You're getting drops on non completion hits then? I'm 3/11 so far but all on completion hits. Using the nonHD version on ipad2.

Tramp Stamp
01-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Both drops on non-completion iPhone.

allhaildiscordia
01-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Can we not turn this into yet another M4a1 thread? The post from CJ 54 was gold and now it's getting buried.

Anubis
01-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Thankyou CJ, got hear late on this thread but finally very nice to hear a good comunication with the comminuty. I hope it is a sign of things to come.

Max Power
01-22-2012, 05:29 AM
Actually, now that CJ is in a talking mood, can he explain defense buildings?!?

JimmyShines
01-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Actually, now that CJ is in a talking mood, can he explain defense buildings?!?

+1..Now that would be nice and extremely helpful.

procsyzarc
01-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Tramp, so if I am reading this right the packer heights spot hasn’t been nerfed and is still averaging 1.5 or so per 1000 energy? Or was that the old data used for reference?

Engapsespougs
01-22-2012, 11:53 AM
I just wanted to tell people about this website in case anyone else is on the lookout for hCG weight loss (http://darkcontinents.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22874). Great luck, and many thanks for allowing us know about this great web site. I tried hCG a handful of months back and although I had been optimistic, it just didn’t function for me. But looking at via this site aided me recognize that the solution I was using was not only fake, but didn’t provide me with the appropriate hCG diet directions. Now that I’m educated, I think I’ll give hCG drops one more attempt.

Tramp Stamp
01-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Tramp, so if I am reading this right the packer heights spot hasn’t been nerfed and is still averaging 1.5 or so per 1000 energy? Or was that the old data used for reference?

That is correct.

procsyzarc
01-22-2012, 02:37 PM
That is correct.

Cool thanks for that, I have such **** luck with broadwalk plus packer heights fits better with my max energy so will move back there

Joe Brown1
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
I can't explain it but earlier last week I was getting 2 or 3 out of 6 at Circuit St and nothing from packer heights. Then circuit st went to hell on me and I went back to my old farming on Broadway and got 9/20 today (now at 229 M4s at lvl 81). I just hit an area and if it dries up I change. Nice to have some new areas to shift.

Coco c
01-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Packer Heights - Nadya Ivanov
It helps if you yell "Drop the bag b..ch" at her. LOL