PDA

View Full Version : Anubis, stop camping and spreading lies!!!!!!

noodles gang slayer
01-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Anubis,

I'm sure you'll be able to figure out who this is quickly. I'm sure you think you're clever for making up a fake screen name on the forums to impersonate me and cause me to look foolish. Why don't you just come out and admit what you did and get it over with? I also see that you're camping at lower levels so I cannot see you. Quit camping and level up so you can take your beatings like a man. To anyone reading this, once Anubis decides to level up you won't be able to attack him any longer. He will be too beat up to fight 24-7 thanks to me. Don't think you'll just rob his hood instead because I will clean him so bad that you won't even find a single penny in the gutter of his hood.

noodles, bill, nycpizzalover, hhh, twinster, xenoke, yesuispal, donkey boy, and others, I know some of you read this forum and I want you to see this too. Your daily beatdowns and robberies will continue until ALL of you surrender to me. Oh, I want to say thanks girls, I earn at least $10,000,000 a day off of all of you. Twinster accepted my surrender and now he doesn't even have a tent to live in, but I am leaving him alone now. Anubis, it's time for you to step up and get beaten instead of hiding in the cellar like a scared little girl.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Im going to bed in a min cause im poretty drunk @><@

For staeters check Payams original thread (went a little wrong for him lol)

IF-YOU-ARE-BEING-ATTACKED-I-WILL-DEFEND-YOU (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16077-IF-YOU-ARE-BEING-ATTACKED-I-WILL-DEFEND-YOU)

Now hes back witha new name! Yippyyay!

Where is that beer I just had, urgh, gotta be around somewhere. Mayeb trampS stole it (eyes on you TS!)

Seriously though - welcome back to the forums Payam. I hope you keep this account runnung (and not cry to the mods when you dont like what you hear to get it locked).

schnuffler
01-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Wow, slayer, you sound rather narcissistic.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 05:47 PM
one last thing, this is like the 5th? time my names been in the title. All I ever do is have fun, offer advice, have a drink from tim to time, and enjoy having constructive fun with the community.

The mods ban nudity or sexual content from memebrs, but I would rather see that (not mentioning any names Babyt, JJ, Amber, Twinkie). instead of my name getting mentioned in many threads.

Ineed sleep but I love you girls - and I love you guys too (gimme a hugz ppl) - even hatz! Check the Facebook thread btw, we should all jopin up be friends.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Anubis stop with this double reverse trolling at once. And email me some J.W. Lees or at least Samuel Smith's if I'm going to put up with this nonsense.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Anubis stop with this double reverse trolling at once. And email me some J.W. Lees or at least Samuel Smith's if I'm going to put up with this nonsense.

was that a seripous post?

1) you need to be a HL to undertand this guy
2) I ask/beg any mod to show our IP addresses nowhere near similar.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 06:52 PM
was that a seripous post?

1) you need to be a HL to undertand this guy
2) I ask/beg any mod to show our IP addresses nowhere near similar.

Nice try changing the topic. Now send me my beer.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 06:53 PM
I guess I shouldn't of been the first to reposnd the the thread.

regardless, if you think I am a troll in anyway you really dont know me at all. - also TS, visit my hood and check my comment page.

Synergy
01-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Anubis,

I'm sure you'll be able to figure out who this is quickly. I'm sure you think you're clever for making up a fake screen name on the forums to impersonate me and cause me to look foolish. Why don't you just come out and admit what you did and get it over with? I also see that you're camping at lower levels so I cannot see you. Quit camping and level up so you can take your beatings like a man. To anyone reading this, once Anubis decides to level up you won't be able to attack him any longer. He will be too beat up to fight 24-7 thanks to me. Don't think you'll just rob his hood instead because I will clean him so bad that you won't even find a single penny in the gutter of his hood.

noodles, bill, nycpizzalover, hhh, twinster, xenoke, yesuispal, donkey boy, and others, I know some of you read this forum and I want you to see this too. Your daily beatdowns and robberies will continue until ALL of you surrender to me. Oh, I want to say thanks girls, I earn at least $10,000,000 a day off of all of you. Twinster accepted my surrender and now he doesn't even have a tent to live in, but I am leaving him alone now. Anubis, it's time for you to step up and get beaten instead of hiding in the cellar like a scared little girl.

Lmao this guy kills me with some of his posts on here and in game. I have a question payam. You know I've been pretty neutral in this while thing, but why do you post on EVERYONE'S wall in game when you have beef with one person? I mean you'll be directing a comment or some bs at one person, yet it goes on everyone's wall who has nothing to do with it. **** is annoying.

Max Power
01-19-2012, 07:31 PM
When Anubis drinks, he types with his forehead.

Lager
01-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Payam is saying on his wall that he did not make this post.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Lmao this guy kills me with some of his posts on here and in game.

I agree. Payam is the most entertaining in-game personality I've come across. The "daily beatdown" posts are hilarious, though I'm sure it's annoying being one of the targets.

Payam is saying on his wall that he did not make this post.

If true Anubis has been holding out with his writing skills. This guy sounds just like Payam.

Penutt
01-19-2012, 07:48 PM
It is really sad that grown ups have to pretend to be others just to bring amusement into his/her lives. I really wish Funzio had a programming feature for multiple profiles being created by the same ip addresses. Payam does not have a forum account and is not interested in participating in the forum. There is a lot of misinformation going on in the game and in the forum and it is very unfortunate a lot of people fall for the BS. There is the truth behind all of this and then there is the manipulative lie being told by a group of internet bullies so my advice is to stay clear but I was drawn into this and I know the truth and chose the right side to be on. If anyone wants to know the truth you can ask Payam his self. That's what real people do in real situations.

CJ54
01-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Guys, until we have an "hearsay and unsubstantiated he-said-she-said drama" sub-forum, let's at least keep this out of General.