PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to another device

Donut
01-19-2012, 09:01 AM
I play Modern War on an Ipad and I want to transfer the game and to another device with my same account and all my stuff. Can this be done and how?

zynshmily
01-19-2012, 09:30 AM
I play Modern War on an Ipad and I want to transfer the game and to another device with my same account and all my stuff. Can this be done and how?

suppose you already have a funzio id. If not, create one. (clipboard→more→funzio id)

1. on your ipad, sign in your funzio id, tap "transfer game". choose "old device"
2. on your new device, after finish tutorial, when menu(clipboard) is accessible, clipboard→more→funzio id, tap "transfer game", choose "new device"

Dillinja
01-19-2012, 09:30 AM
on your ipad goto into settings>more>funzio ID. Create account and then you can xfer between both devices

Dillinja
01-19-2012, 09:31 AM
good timing zynshmily ;)

Donut
01-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Done deal!!
Thanks Z!

EatSleepFly
04-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Ok. So if I want to transfer back to my iPad it's new device to old device? I screwed this up once and lost
My game. Can anyone confirm this?

War Priest
04-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Ok. So if I want to transfer back to my iPad it's new device to old device? I screwed this up once and lost
My game. Can anyone confirm this?

No, it is old device to new device. What ever device your transfering TO is the NEW device. The old device is always the device your account is currently on.

EatSleepFly
04-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Cool. Thanks!!

MikeBuchh97
09-03-2012, 01:38 AM
I bought a new nexus 7 the other day and on my iPod I'm like on level 150 it would be a waste to start a new game on Android does the same thing apply cause I tried it and it keeps saying failed transfer please try again I've looked all over the Internet but no luck on finding an answer. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

mickymacirl
09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Don't think you can transfer from these devices, maybe funzio have a way to do it though.

megatron_kills
11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
I have one problem i had account with 50 lvl and then yesterday i installed again my mobile sonY experia mini and i didnt save the game on acc, and my brother owns iphone 3gs and he also plays modern war and my question is if i on his mobile press transfer game and select on old device, and on my phone press transfer game and select on new device and i will his game will he lose it or i will have his game and he will have his, duplicate???

Bronson
11-24-2012, 04:06 AM
I have one problem i had account with 50 lvl and then yesterday i installed again my mobile sonY experia mini and i didnt save the game on acc, and my brother owns iphone 3gs and he also plays modern war and my question is if i on his mobile press transfer game and select on old device, and on my phone press transfer game and select on new device and i will his game will he lose it or i will have his game and he will have his, duplicate???

The game will switch from the old device to the new device, only new device will have it.

Also don't necro threads, for questions like these we have a random questions thread where everyone will help you

Fl@sh
11-24-2012, 04:10 AM
Actually, you can't transfer the game between android and iOS devices.

megatron_kills
11-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Do you know someone who doesnt wanna play anymore i need account lvl around 45 50

Bronson
11-24-2012, 04:26 AM
Actually, you can't transfer the game between android and iOS devices.

Look at the big brains on Brett!!! Lol

Do you know someone who doesnt wanna play anymore i need account lvl around 45 50

Start from scratch and put into practice what you can learn here besides the boss is easy at lower levels so you can get a better army

Fl@sh
11-24-2012, 05:17 AM
I think flan has a level 60 character...

megatron_kills
11-24-2012, 07:21 AM
I think flan has a level 60 character...

Who has lvl 60

Fl@sh
11-24-2012, 07:47 AM
I was kidding.:) Plus, it's against the terms of service to give your game to another player.

siara
03-14-2013, 11:22 PM
The iPad file transfer is the best software. It helps you to transfer all your iPad data and files from iPad to your system. You can also create backup of your iPad using the software. It is user friendly and supports all the iOS devices.
Read More:
http://www.ipadtransferformac.com

Gonad
03-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Can anyone help? I am trying to transfer my game to a new iPad but the transfer option continues to say that my Id or password is incorrect. I know it's not as I am logged in here ok! Any ideas?

TheHaz
03-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Can anyone help? I am trying to transfer my game to a new iPad but the transfer option continues to say that my Id or password is incorrect. I know it's not as I am logged in here ok! Any ideas?

I am have the exact same problem... I have put it a support ticket but I not sure I'll get a response. They never responded to the support ticket that I put in back on 19 March. I still waiting. Good luck and let me know if you find a resolution..

huminator
04-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Maybe a stupid question but can you also see this as a save game?

Hope you understand me.

mickrosty
06-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Now It has become very easily to transfer iPad and iPad mini data to PC using iPad Mini file transfer tool (http://www.ipadminitransfer.com) that also supports iPad and other apple devices including iPod, iPhone etc. so if you want to transfer any kinds of data from iPad to PC you can do it easily with this advanced tool.

wesonthego
06-20-2013, 10:43 AM
I have Modern War installed on both my IPhone and IPad. I'd like to know how do I transfer my account in my IPhone to my IPad and make my IPad "new account" after transfer?

I tried to created Funzio ID on my IPhone then transfer in "Old Device" and said It is all set and ready to transfer. I went back to my IPad to transfer in "New Device" but it wouldn't let me because it said "No old account associated with your Funzio ID, please set an old device"? I don't understand this

Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks!
Wes

stevebrownrocks
08-06-2013, 06:08 PM
suppose you already have a funzio id. If not, create one. (clipboard→more→funzio id)

1. on your ipad, sign in your funzio id, tap "transfer game". choose "old device"
2. on your new device, after finish tutorial, when menu(clipboard) is accessible, clipboard→more→funzio id, tap "transfer game", choose "new device"

bolded section doesn't do anything for me. I'm trying to send my info to a new iPad I bought just to play MW on. I still haven't been able to create acct, I followed all the instructions, I sent in a support ticket & haven't heard anything. Can't sign in on iPad, nothing.The funzio part in the menu does nothing. I'm at wit's end. I need help, BAD!

stevebrownrocks
08-06-2013, 06:15 PM
I am have the exact same problem... I have put it a support ticket but I not sure I'll get a response. They never responded to the support ticket that I put in back on 19 March. I still waiting. Good luck and let me know if you find a resolution..

That's just unacceptable. How do I create a funzio acct when nothing happens when I go menu-about-then it brings up funzio version 3.7.4, mw_20130802_3? There's nothing about creating an acct, nothing about creating an ID. I've asked this on many forums, does anybody know what to do?

Arkayic
08-07-2013, 11:54 AM
not sure if anyone has actually *ever* successfully transfered between devices.. the funzo id box has been gone for me the last few months... seems to have been lost in a upgrade.... i have had tickets open for 5 days now and no response from gree...

has anyone figured a way that successfully works?

lemonhaze
08-07-2013, 12:20 PM
u gotta get the UDID# of the new deivce u want to xfer ur game to..ur old character ID lvl and name..then on ur new device install MW then get that new charcter ID and send a ticket in to gree..took them about 4 days to xfer mine when i dropped my ph in the toliet..they also transfered my kingdom age game the same day i sent the info in..so its really just up to them how fast it will get done with the proper info

Col Mustard
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM

Maybe a silly question. I have an acct on ipad and one on iphone, im on iphone way more can i transfer accts between iOS devices or no cus i have acct on each

4emka
08-11-2013, 08:42 AM
How now transfer game on apple?? I havent window with funzio id

Kynnzak
02-08-2014, 01:13 PM
I upgraded from iPad2 to iPad Air. I'm trying to transfer the game, I setup the "old device" and "new device" according to instructions, and on the iPad Air, I keep getting told there is no old account to choose from, and that I have to designate an old device.

I am logged into both devices with my Funzio ID.

Help?

Charlie99
02-08-2014, 04:32 PM
On your Ipad2. Choose transfer - Old Device - login with your funzio id - should get a message saying your all set
On your Air. Choose transfer - New Device - login with your funzio id - should get a message saying your account has succesfully been transferred

Kaoz
02-08-2014, 06:26 PM
I contacted Gree and it took less than 5 days. Also for those that don't know, Gree CAN transfer across platforms. Android to IOS

Greeted
04-25-2014, 05:10 AM
I can see now the reason some cant xfer including myself. I was able to log in to my new device with my actual funzio account but the old devices have me logged in with my 9 digit ID#, in which case i think im screwed because i cannot relog onto a device once log info is set/saved to a device... What gives.