PDA

View Full Version : In Protest

Fig Oni
01-19-2012, 07:56 AM
In the lack of support by conzio I'm deleting the game & banning myself from the game.
So good bye guys have fun..

P.S Not asking anyone to follow just letting you lot know.

Also I've deleted everyone from my mafia list (not personal)

sez
01-19-2012, 08:02 AM
In the lack of support by conzio I'm deleting the game & banning myself from the game.

P.S Not asking anyone to follow just letting you lot know.

Peace be with you

Cooz
01-19-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm not far behind, this is getting really old really fast

Anubis
01-19-2012, 08:33 AM
In Protest

I fully understand where your commming from but dont do it!

Just give it some time maybe. Im very upset myself HD players get 1-touch looting chances but funzio have to sortthis **** out.

Instead of quiting, just camp economy upgradres/builds, Funziohave to give Iphone users one-tap loot opputunities becayse this has been goig on for weeks now.

Whoopdido1980
01-19-2012, 08:35 AM
My suggestion to everyone that's upset is to just quit. Think of it as a business that you frequent but simply don't like the service you're provided. Why would you go to Walmart every single day and then ***** about how much you hate Walmart? Just stop going to Walmart.

Constantly *****ing about how much you hate Funzio and this game isn't constructive. If you don't like how Funzio is treating you just quit and find something else to do with your time and money.

Ghost3
01-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Could always go check the fb forums... They got it somewhat worse then we do (directing attention to the gold to fb credit conversion)

And they have spam there 2 lol

silverbackspur
01-19-2012, 08:47 AM
I love the game and at present would never consider quitting. I am waiting for the spam to be cleared before I purchase more gold though. It really pisses me off that it's not just one or two.

Swifty
01-19-2012, 09:28 AM
Falling on your own sword is a completely honorable way to go.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-19-2012, 09:32 AM
i notice your income is still intact implying you haven't sold your buildings. the self imposed exile is easy to correct should you choose to change your mind. add your code on the forum in the "add me" section, and you'll be back to old form in no time. hope you reconsider your decision. there may still be hope for FUNZIO to mend its ways.

sez
01-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Reminds me of the saying "Ignorance is bliss." If you never were to visit the forums, did not know of the drop diff. between platforms, and just played the game the way you did when you 1st started playing, would you be quiting? do you think you would still be having fun?

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Fig - you gotta go in style, man (if you are going to do it).

- delete everyone from mafia (and make a go at them with the remaining stamina)
- sell all of the buildings
- pull all of the money out of the bank
- step back away from the chalupa

that way, the vultures can pick at your carcass for a while...

at least, that is how I plan to go

dudeman
01-19-2012, 10:25 AM
I fully understand where your commming from but dont do it!

Just give it some time maybe. Im very upset myself HD players get 1-touch looting chances but funzio have to sortthis **** out.

Instead of quiting, just camp economy upgradres/builds, Funziohave to give Iphone users one-tap loot opputunities becayse this has been goig on for weeks now.

Many iPad users rely on a wifi connection to play, where iPhone users can go anywhere and not have to worry about missing collection time. Actually, they can go anywhere and not have to worry about missing collections, losing time because an upgrade finishes and you're not there to start another one, losing time because a building finishes building and you're not there to start another build, etc, etc.

iPhone users can make the most of time, the most precious resource in the game. A lot of iPad users do not have that luxury. iPhone users have that huge advantage over iPad users, so there should be nothing to complain about if iPad users using the HD version have a different advantage. It's not even that big of an advantage anyways because it hasn't been working all week.

And if it has been working, then it just serves as further proof that Funzio is tampering with my account.

As for protest quitting, I'm surprised it took this long for people to start doing that. I am nearing that point myself, but once I get there it won't be in protest, it will be permanent. Just trying a couple different pointless strategies before CC goes bye-bye.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Constantly *****ing about how much you hate Funzio and this game isn't constructive.

Until one has reached the "point of no return" interest level, he is holding out hope for improvement, which drives the complaining, so it is constructive in a way to the individual.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Reminds me of the saying "Ignorance is bliss." If you never were to visit the forums, did not know of the drop diff. between platforms, and just played the game the way you did when you 1st started playing, would you be quiting? do you think you would still be having fun?

I wouldn't be having fun playing the game in a vacuum, especially versus players who have an incredible information advantage over me.

iPhone users have that huge advantage over iPad users, so there should be nothing to complain about if iPad users using the HD version have a different advantage.

There's a difference between a mechanical advantage and one that's essentially self-imposed.

dudeman
01-19-2012, 10:40 AM
There's a difference between a mechanical advantage and one that's essentially self-imposed.

So iPhone users should be allowed to have multi click loot drops based on the fact that they bought an iPhone, and iPad users should get shafted because they didn't... That makes perfect sense. /sarcasm

Max Power
01-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Accessibility is not something that Funzio can control. And iPads with 3g are very much an option.

It's a fair point that iPhone users get the perks of connectability anywhere but on a plane, but that is not something I would want Funzio to try and engineer around.

dudeman
01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Accessibility is not something that Funzio can control. And iPads with 3g are very much an option.

It's a fair point that iPhone users get the perks of connectability anywhere but on a plane, but that is not something I would want Funzio to try and engineer around.

Yes, iPads with 3G are an option, but not all of them have that option built in. That's why I said "a lot of" iPad user and not "all" iPad users.

I wasn't saying Funzio should or should not engineer around anything, I was more pointing out the fact that if CCHD on iPad has an advantage over an iPhone, CC for iPhone has a different advantage. Not exactly ideal, but different devices have different capabilities, so there shouldn't be a whole lot of complaining based on the fact that they are different.

procsyzarc
01-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Too be honest and maybe it because before this I was playing a subscription based game where you paid $15 per month and they had a cash shop with the worst surport I've ever seen from any company in my life, I think the surport here is actually really good especially for a phone app

deuces
01-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Holy ridiculousness dudeman wtf are you talking about?

Ram
01-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out fig!

Whoopdido1980
01-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Until one has reached the "point of no return" interest level, he is holding out hope for improvement, which drives the complaining, so it is constructive in a way to the individual.

Yeah, but again, if you're so fed up with how you're being treated, wouldn't it be better to just stop rather than subjecting yourself to the constant disappointment. To use my Walmart example again, why would you go to Walmart every single day, get treated poorly, complain, get no results and then go back and do the same thing the next day? Just stop going to Walmart. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

^ Einstein

BBz
01-19-2012, 02:21 PM
^ Einstein

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn5sx5ea1aIGaKQKt7y426_0epSxtAY dzXymX9DykBN8-i9pSr

G Wiz
01-19-2012, 02:33 PM
I wanna hear what xclusiv has to say on the matter...

Joe Brown1
01-19-2012, 02:40 PM
CC HD for Ipad has its issues also. If I attack someone more than 3 X in a row, I crash and lose any drops. There's bugs with all of this but the questions is can you have fun anyway.

Dorian Gray
01-19-2012, 02:47 PM
I wanna hear what xclusiv has to say on the matter...

I just now realized that the word matter is now ruined for me. :( This is all I see - ma(dha)tter.

Damn you to hell! :mad:

Anubis
01-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Many iPad users rely on a wifi connection to play, where iPhone users can go anywhere and not have to worry about missing collection time. Actually, they can go anywhere and not have to worry about missing collections, losing time because an upgrade finishes and you're not there to start another one, losing time because a building finishes building and you're not there to start another build, etc, etc.

iPhone users can make the most of time, the most precious resource in the game. A lot of iPad users do not have that luxury. iPhone users have that huge advantage over iPad users, so there should be nothing to complain about if iPad users using the HD version have a different advantage. It's not even that big of an advantage anyways because it hasn't been working all week.

If I had an option, I would rather have 1-job clicks and the only connection being wi-fi over having possible connection anywhere (I cannot connect everywhere I go).

I'm watching players on HD versions getting very strong on a daily basis. Thats a huge advantage over collecting buildings on time, startinga new upgrade or building when available.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 02:58 PM
If funzio don't update the Iphone version soon then there is going to be a massive gap between HD and None HD players not considering gold.

BBz
01-19-2012, 03:01 PM
I just now realized that the word matter is now ruined for me. :( This is all I see - ma(dha)tter.

Damn you to hell! :mad:

Hatta gets in your head....

Babytway
01-19-2012, 03:36 PM
there is always gonna be a gap between players HD users may have an advantage now but everyone will soon catch up and there will be same playing field, yes the HD players will be ahead of you for the time being, but you will also be ahead of all the players that never been to forums getting all the good info, so there will always be players you are better than and can beat up on. Just because you cant be at the top right now doesn't mean you aren't goin to get there. so deleting the game and not playing anymore is on you, but what if they push a fix tomorrow and then you decide to play again now you would have to start over again and be at more a disadvantage.

Euchred
01-19-2012, 03:40 PM
My drops have actually gotten worse on HD i've only gotten 4 m4s in the last 2 days with a level up each day, I'm farming the new good spots. Also I've been transferring back and forth Iphone at work Ipad at home.

Dorian Gray
01-19-2012, 04:15 PM
there is always gonna be a gap between players HD users may have an advantage now but everyone will soon catch up and there will be same playing field, yes the HD players will be ahead of you for the time being, but you will also be ahead of all the players that never been to forums getting all the good info, so there will always be players you are better than and can beat up on.

I do see what you're saying, but falling behind because you don't seek out the info on the forums is one thing. Falling behind because of a Funzio screw up is another. just sayin'

Anubis
01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
My drops have actually gotten worse on HD i've only gotten 4 m4s in the last 2 days with a level up each day, I'm farming the new good spots. Also I've been transferring back and forth Iphone at work Ipad at home.

If your playing the HD version farming M4's is something you should not be doing right now >.>

Euchred
01-19-2012, 04:28 PM
If your playing the HD version farming M4's is something you should not be doing right now >.>

I was wondering this right after I posted but m4s are all I really care about. I have the loot list... maybe i'll try some other stuff.

Babytway
01-19-2012, 04:45 PM
I do see what you're saying, but falling behind because you don't seek out the info on the forums is one thing. Falling behind because of a Funzio screw up is another. just sayin'

you not falling behind if you keep playing and doing what you were doing before, everyday you play you are improving, just saying

SupremeFaze
01-19-2012, 06:08 PM
i whoulda ate u alive if u still played lol

Ffej
01-19-2012, 06:17 PM

Anubis - why do you say this? I have noticed that I have not had a M4A1 drop in like over 20 tries (playing CCHD on Ipad). What's up?

procsyzarc
01-19-2012, 06:17 PM
If I had an option, I would rather have 1-job clicks and the only connection being wi-fi over having possible connection anywhere (I cannot connect everywhere I go).

I'm watching players on HD versions getting very strong on a daily basis. Thats a huge advantage over collecting buildings on time, startinga new upgrade or building when available.

I have been using the muti click spot for M4's the last 5 days and don't see any diffrence in drop rate versus shooting one on broadwalk both seem to avarage about 2-3 M4's per day will keep doing it for another week or so to make sure but unless I am missing something after the nerf to the mossberg etc can't see any advanatage we have on the HD version

CalaisV8
01-19-2012, 06:31 PM
As soon as I have finish with the game I will quit or when I get my r/c buggy fixed :( $$$$

DCjG
01-19-2012, 06:40 PM
I have been using the muti click spot for M4's the last 5 days and don't see any diffrence in drop rate versus shooting one on broadwalk both seem to avarage about 2-3 M4's per day will keep doing it for another week or so to make sure but unless I am missing something after the nerf to the mossberg etc can't see any advanatage we have on the HD version

Same here. I'm back at the boardwalk. More hits for less energy seem to payout better for me. Kinda blows that I dropped 500k hoping it would be better.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Anubis - why do you say this? I have noticed that I have not had a M4A1 drop in like over 20 tries (playing CCHD on Ipad). What's up?

Considering im not on an Ipad for the HD version it should not be me that lets you knoe best thingds to do. Regardless, try looting bosses (if your HD) They are gurenteed drops each hit. The final boss that drops the ricci family rimg is 6% chance each tap. > ~(you also get gurenteed loot each time,)

procsyzarc
01-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Considering im not on an Ipad for the HD version it should not be me that lets you knoe best thingds to do. Regardless, try looting bosses (if your HD) They are gurenteed drops each hit. The final boss that drops the ricci family rimg is 6% chance each tap. > ~(you also get gurenteed loot each time,)

Again unless I am seriously missing something this has come from information that has been miss interoperated by non HD users. The difference as I see it HD version has a chance to get loot on each click of a muti click jobs where as non HD version doesn’t, money is only awarded after the final click on both versions, this does not include bosses which only drop items on the last click regardless of version. This would have been game changing and given non HD users a huge disadvantage if the Mossberg etc where left as there were but since they have been nerfed the only item worth farming (the MA41) is just as common on both version so there is no real advantage to the HD version.

Again feel free to correct me if I am wrong and missing out on some huge advantage I have on the HD version

Penutt
01-19-2012, 07:30 PM
The bottom line to all of this is that, as far as being totally fair, there should not be any difference between using an iPhone or iPad. If one has a distinct advantage over the other then iPhone users should only be able to play against iPhone users and the same scenario for iPad users. I don't see why one is being given an advantage over the other because it is all about programming, which Funzio has all of the resources to control. What the iPhone can do the iPad should be able to do and vice-versa! If I was in this business to make money, this is an issue I would resolve very quiccly.

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 08:02 PM
The bottom line to all of this is that, as far as being totally fair, there should not be any difference between using an iPhone or iPad. If one has a distinct advantage over the other then iPhone users should only be able to play against iPhone users and the same scenario for iPad users. I don't see why one is being given an advantage over the other because it is all about programming, which Funzio has all of the resources to control. What the iPhone can do the iPad should be able to do and vice-versa! If I was in this business to make money, this is an issue I would resolve very quiccly.

agreed

but they are not experts running the show - just lucky techies. I say that in the best of compliments.

Example - today I sold a level 6 bodyguard - saw the green text ka-ching and $$$ - but nothing credited to my wallet!

Sent an email - got a response that confirmed the sale but asked about how much it was. I told them to check the records, as minutes later I tested and sold another level 6, this time the money successfully hitting the wallet. I gave them a "ballpark" figure to go by.

Guess what - instead of the exact amount, they gave me the ballpark (which was hundreds less). Now, if I had access to the same database - how difficult would it be to see the history and restore?

Again, the best of compliments, but this game isn't that complex and the money rolls in nicely. A nice setup, if you ask me.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 08:17 PM
"Best of" in bold (assumes low exp is preferable).

Packer Heights (multi-hit)
Drop rate: 0.26
Energy: 170
Exp: 53
Drops per 1,000 energy: 1.53
Exp per drop: 203.85

Junkyard
Drop rate: 0.05
Energy: 57
Exp: 13
Drops per 1,000 energy: 0.88
Exp per drop: 260.00

Boardwalk
Drop rate: 0.14
Energy: 135
Exp: 42
Drops per 1,000 energy: 1.04
Exp per drop: 300.00

Pier 13
Drop rate: 0.19
Energy: 235
Exp: 56
Drops per 1,000 energy: 0.81
Exp per drop: 294.74

BBz
01-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Iv been farming m4s on my iPad all week. Too see if it was better. I was dissapointed...... I have sincegone back too farming them on my phone..... I get more when I can constantly farm them on the iPhone throughout the day.

For me iPad hd did not prove better....

Babytway
01-20-2012, 02:42 PM
M4s on the ipad hd version at the location sez gave out is a guaranteed hit 4-5 out of 10 hits so that is way better than iphone version i switch back and forth. but on iphone version i could get 2-3 m4s a day and sometimes none a day, on ipad version in the one location guaranteed 4 a day and then i can use rest of my energy on progressing through other storyline goals

procsyzarc
01-21-2012, 02:35 AM
M4s on the ipad hd version at the location sez gave out is a guaranteed hit 4-5 out of 10 hits so that is way better than iphone version i switch back and forth. but on iphone version i could get 2-3 m4s a day and sometimes none a day, on ipad version in the one location guaranteed 4 a day and then i can use rest of my energy on progressing through other storyline goals

Think you are just getting lucky or i am unlucky I usually get 1 out of 10 2 if aim lucky, which is about the same as broad walk shooting gallery