PDA

View Full Version : Should I just start all over?

Jergy
01-19-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm at level 46 with roughly 3000 defense and 2600 attack. I have my base built up with level 3-5 defense buildings but are my stats way too low for my level? Will I still be able to increase my stats or would it be too hard when I reach level 50 or higher?

Agent Orange
01-19-2012, 07:20 AM
No I would not start over. I don't have enough data to form an answer but of the top, concentrate on your vault and defense especially right now while everyone has concluded that attacking and raiding is a waste of money. If or when it gets fixed or changes for the worse you could have a real cluster you know what taking place.

Wildfire
01-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Especially with attacking being at such a low at present I'd agree with Agent Orange, no need to start over. Build up your defense as a priority in case the balance in the game changes again, use decent defensive units like transports and rather than doing map missions do some selective loot farming of other decent units. Balance your units to your number of allies, if you haven't enough allies get more. You should be able to get your defense up to 5000 or more fairly quickly which when I was level 46 was a pretty quiet spot.

Dover
01-19-2012, 08:36 AM
AO is right. Don't start over, you have too much time invested at this point into the game. Just stop leveling, today, right now! Spend two weeks correcting the situation. Keep your vault upgrading every time it is up, make it the priority. If you are losing when people attack you, take every $ above your vault and spend it until you can defend it. By that I mean if you have unprotected $ and your vault is being upgraded, upgrade your land, if that is upgrading then upgrade a building, if a money buillding is upgrading by transports. Don't be affraid to buy 10 at a time before bed if you have unprotected $. The higher your Def creeps the fewer people will take a chance attacking you then you can start to leave some money unprotected for more expencive buildings. Start adding money buildings with timers you can be logged on for. If you work 9 hours a day go for 12/24 hour buildings, if you can have a device at work build and level shorter timers. Shorter times have a better P/Hr rate but you have to hit them all day or you wont make the P/Hr benefit they offer. Post any follow up questions here as needed.

ShawnBB
01-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Hey Dover, good points. I'm doing exactly like you said. My base is busy expanding, upgrading and increasing vault.
But one thing is that, I'm 52 now and I can't help myself doing the Naval Battle since it can bring me 2million per day.
So the problem is I'm leveling up too quick now...
My stats are poor, still below 2000, but surprisingly there are still lot of ppl poorer than me and I also can't help myself raiding their munition stockpile... Profiting everyday through that.

I'm already passed lvl 50, but never met things like you guys said, either casualty or losing money. Everything works perfect for me. I even felt some of my units never lost. A guy was one of my allies started this game weeks ahead of me now fall behind, because he is turtling at lvl 15.

Agent Orange
01-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey Dover, good points. I'm doing exactly like you said. My base is busy expanding, upgrading and increasing vault.
But one thing is that, I'm 52 now and I can't help myself doing the Naval Battle since it can bring me 2million per day.
So the problem is I'm leveling up too quick now...
My stats are poor, still below 2000, but surprisingly there are still lot of ppl poorer than me and I also can't help myself raiding their munition stockpile... Profiting everyday through that.

I'm already passed lvl 50, but never met things like you guys said, either casualty or losing money. Everything works perfect for me. I even felt some of my units never lost. A guy was one of my allies started this game weeks ahead of me now fall behind, because he is turtling at lvl 15.

What's your players ID in MW?

Dover
01-19-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm 52 now and I can't help myself doing the Naval Battle since it can bring me 2million per day. So the problem is I'm leveling up too quick now...

If your cash is out pacing your building/expansion/vault timers you should be able to dump a nice sum of $$$ into def units at days end with 2mil from questing and your money buildings. What is your energy level at being 52?

nighthunter
01-19-2012, 10:06 AM
It seems that the rival list adjust with you stats too. At lvl 55 with 5.5k/7.5k I seldom see anyone with stats less than 3k...

Jergy
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Thank you for the help. I mainly use my energy to farm some loot like the tree snipers, desert leaders, and amphibious troopers. This should slow my leveling to a minimum while still getting some units. Any other suggestions on what I should loot and get low experience?

Hen
01-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Thank you for the help. I mainly use my energy to farm some loot like the tree snipers, desert leaders, and amphibious troopers. This should slow my leveling to a minimum while still getting some units. Any other suggestions on what I should loot and get low experience?

Jergy - where are you finding the Tree Snipers and what are the stats.

thanks.

hen

Tanner
01-19-2012, 07:20 PM
At level 42 I decided to completely stop anything that gains XP, that I have control of anyway. No looting, no fighting, no missions, and even at that, I'm still gaining XP b/c just buying a bunch of any item completes another attack or defense goal. blah! I've also stopped building any new buildings until I have a full 6x6 + a couple of water spots so that I can best organize my cash, unit and defense buildings before adding the new income buildings.

It's still really fun to maximize my cash & defense buildings while upgrading vault and buying land. I'm hoping to hit level 50 with some real strength.

Tanner
01-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh, and banking all valor for the day it becomes useable again.

Jergy
01-20-2012, 05:12 AM
Jergy - where are you finding the Tree Snipers and what are the stats.

thanks.

hen

At the enemy outpost. Attack the tank (3x23 energy with 3xp output). Tree sniper (3a/0d).

I'm still looking for what drops the shipyard destroyer and mountain citadel tank.

Tanner
01-20-2012, 06:14 AM
At the enemy outpost. Attack the tank (3x23 energy with 3xp output). Tree sniper (3a/0d).

I'm still looking for what drops the shipyard destroyer and mountain citadel tank.

I'd love to know where that tank comes from!

Dover
01-20-2012, 06:26 AM
I searched Mountain Citadel Tank and found a thread on it, it is a PvP item with means you have to attack to get it. Not 100% sure about getting it an a Raid but I would think yes also.

Here is the thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13719-Mountain-Citadel-Tank&highlight=Mountain+Citadel+Tank

Tanner
01-20-2012, 06:42 AM
Thanks Dover!

Tim @ MW
01-20-2012, 07:48 PM
I found that loot is fairly useless so far. I am at level 52 and cleared mission through high mountain village. My advice is build up your economy and vault. If you are low on A/D just slow down picking up EXP. But you don't have to completely stop, because it would not be fun any more.

If you know how to pick fights, those valor missions are godsend. My valor mission is now at 550pt each. Stocking up on those Super Hornet...